Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 10. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 01:17:33 AM
Probably I'll gonna do if bitcoin decreases then I will probably search for another a cheap and promising tokens or crypto currency out there who has a greater possibility to grow in the crypto market. There are lots of tokens or crypto currency out there which are cheap and has the probability to increase its market value in weeks to come so try searching them now so you can be able to buy as many as you like and choose the cheapest but has the potential to grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
Bitcoins is the root of every coins so there is slighlty less chance of their value to decrease. if in case it is decreases just wait for some time to rise in its value again.
it will increase eventually that what i think.  Huh Grin
Activity: 26
April 17, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
The thumb rule in case of bitcoin should be never to sell bitcoin. I would be buying if the price decreases for sure. Also its a good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price  Undecided
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
April 17, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
If the bitcoin is decreased then buy, so that after it back to the price where it is highest value you will earn money from what you invest. A lot of people think that if bitcoin decrease they will be loose some of their investment,but they did not know that it is a time for them to buy bitcoin.

must be considered for the time of purchase that must be accurate in the analysis of the current correction period and the current negative trend, if you buy directly and the price is still down, then you will experience significant losses, we must be more sensitive to understanding the latest indicators and trends, buy sporadically sometimes not profitable continuously.
Activity: 107
April 17, 2018, 12:07:38 AM
me i only hold my token and my bitcoin. i also go to trading because there are token in there that has low price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 17, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Bitcoin has already declined. if there is a decline I just wait for Bitcoin and hold it. because this is the best way to keep the Bitcoin we have.
Activity: 131
April 16, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
I think investors will not lose, if bitcoin down because investors will increase the investment. investors will win after the bitcoin price rises again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 11:13:16 PM
What to do when bitcoin decreases in price (because it usually do) is to double down on your purchase! Buy as more bitcoin as you can or can not! History of bitcoin is that bitcoin always bounce back and surpasses expectations!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 11:09:57 PM
If the bitcoin is decreased then buy, so that after it back to the price where it is highest value you will earn money from what you invest. A lot of people think that if bitcoin decrease they will be loose some of their investment,but they did not know that it is a time for them to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
when btc price would be decreases this time i want to buy btc ,If bitcoin decreases, it is the best time to buy more btc and hold before through the increases time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
If the bitcoin decreases, do not panic because you might sell your cryptos if you are in panic. Just hold it, wait until it increases, and then sell it. You do not have to worry because it is normal with Bitcoin.

it's the best time for investing, cause after July regulations that they gonna do by summit g20 end bitcoin will have bright future
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
Pretty simple! Buy more bitcoin when bitcoin decrease in price. Bitcoin is the most predict able asset there is. When it goes up in price, it's sure to come down. And when bitcoin is down, it always goes up!

But what's high he will stop this time? I dont sure it will be more than 10000$ before next falling, people are in panic sells and sells and sells(
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 16, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Holding crypto assets is a very risky bet.

A huge number of investors don't have any other option; they bought at ~19k, ~15k... They cannot sell now of their losses would be enormous.

For other, holding a a game of chance. BTC might increase or it might decrease...

I know, nobody likes to think about it but the possibility is very real: BTC might plummet even further down.

And that's exactly why I diversified my investments a long time ago in order for BTC to take only 10%~15% of my portfolio.

For long time holding, the only reasonable choices are the PoS crypto assets; even in the low tide they keep generating income!

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
If bitcoin decrease i will hold it  first until the price increase again sometimes we need  patient when it comes to btc price .I know that  patient is the key to success  and  im sure that bitcoin price will be thrice as much in the coming months and years. Shocked
Holding is better when bitcoin price is decreases. I think continue to hold our bitcoin because it increase again on the next few days. Holding for the long term is good, and you will also buy bitcoin and grab this opportunity before it will increasing. Bitcoin price in the future will increase more. Just have patience to wait, because we know bitcoin price is volatile.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
April 16, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
If bitcoin decrease, take it as an advantage for you. Buy more stocks of it and just hold it. Wait for a few months for its price increase.
Surely you will get a large amount of return of you will wait patiently. Sell it if you are satisfy to your possible return.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
Bitoin will be $ 10,000 soon. Bitcoin value seems to increase trend. The panic is over. Hot news from India and the US has boosted prices in the crypto market.
Activity: 60
April 15, 2018, 06:10:48 PM
Bitcoin for me is longterm investment. Investing a few months ago has given a very good advantage. Even if bitcoin goes down, I'm not worried because my goal isn't for now but for the future. Where bitcoin i'm sure will be a truly valuable digital asset.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
All what you need to do when the price of ethereum decreases is for you to be patient with your investment, dont panic sell because you may regret selling at loss.
copper member
Activity: 546
April 14, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
If bitcoin decreases the they should buy more bitcoin and hold till its raise again. You don't invest in cryptocurrency with your last cash, you invest with spare money you can leave for a long period of time. I will continue to preach invest invest invest! Invest and wait for the perfect time to sell which is when the price rises
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 03:15:44 PM
We can hodl and waiting after the price is increasing because the good hype in bitcoin. Another you can do is investing in bitcoin because we can get a lot of coin with it , from small amount of money that we spent to invest in we can get benefit in the future
Pages:
Jump to: