Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 8. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
If bitcoin decreases, that's the golden opportunity that bitcoin hunters await. That's when her chance to buy more bitcoins to invest.
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
stay positive what you believe, if you will be able to profit from bitcoin survive, though bitcoin down optimistic ,,, before going to bitcoin world would have understood the risk ,, not playing because it is dealing with money
Activity: 1
April 17, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
I don't think it will decreas. It will be grow. everybody want bitcoins
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:36:01 AM
I think that's right question to people like me that's is new here but I read an article about it that if the price goes down just keep holding it and that's a good way to get back your lose bitcoin to earn it again.
Activity: 138
April 17, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
My advice is not to panic and wait for a price increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 17, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Selling those bitcoin will relatively help you to get ease in your worried since it is still in the decreasing period. If ever your investment in the bitcoin after selling it will not compromise your money invested to it then go ahead because we do not know if there could be a great fall down on its price. However, buying again if bitcoin market price will goes high will definitely another good actions when the price is rising. So what could be done is that we have to monitor the bitcoin market price volatility. That is why we need to be more active in joining btt forum and to other crypto markets that could help us monitor the bitcoin market price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
Bitcoin is a very good asset for investment. Even if it falls in price, sooner or later it begins to grow, and become even more in price. The market has a wave cycle. Therefore, it is necessary to count on a long-term investment to get a good profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
I will open a bottle of champaign if see the real growth again, as I always have some btc to hold =)

Activity: 136
April 17, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
Bitcoin is base currency of crypto market and if it's value will decrease, Then I suggest to you  buy more Bitcoins. It's like a asset which can gives you more returns as compare to any other asset.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
IMHO, the relation between altcoin's price and its bitcoin's one is changing continuously. I suggest it is really hard to form an equation between this two.
Activity: 105
April 17, 2018, 07:01:54 AM
Bitcoin will grow, but if Bitcoin quickly rises to a high position, I will choose to sell Bitcoin, waiting for Bitcoin to buy when it is down, and some people tell you that you always hold Bitcoin and don't believe them. When Bitcoin goes up, it must be sold, because after the rise, it will definitely fall. You just have to wait for Bitcoin to drop in and buy it. Earn more Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
April 17, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
When Bitcoin price is decreases, don't be panic that time, ups and down the part of the any market, if there no ups and down you not get any profit from here. So simply just buy it and hold it, thus you can get the decent profit when the prices will be start  rise again.
copper member
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

hodl and buy more at every decrease,
always think about the long term benefit.....
Activity: 66
April 17, 2018, 06:01:42 AM
Only a fraction of all bitcoins that have been published today is sold on the exchange market. The Bitcoin market is competitive, which means bitcoin prices will rise or fall depending on demand and supply. In addition, the new bitcoin will continue in the coming decades. Therefore, the amount of bitcoin will not be too quickly reduced. However, this does not indicate that the market is not vulnerable to price manipulation. Bitcoin is still a highly volatile asset
Activity: 420
April 17, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
If the bitcoin price decreases, it's a good time to buy more bitcoins. With this, you will be able to gain profit when the Bitcoin value increases. You just need patience at times because of course it will take time. As for me, I'm waiting for another fall to buy more.
Activity: 51
April 17, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
First of all, I have a blind faith in Bitcoin. Even if it will drop, then I think it will soon rise again. So I don’t worry about it, I’m not going to think about it, I’ll always hold me. Bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
April 17, 2018, 05:32:09 AM
Previously it is recommended to buy the dip as this would give you  more chances of making big money when the bull drive returns.  But I have been questioning this idea. With so much at hand now.. Should one buy a dip when you don't knw if it will go down further? ETH is a classic example.
I also apply the same principal like that, take the advantage when the price go down with buy some coin, because I believe the price will go up again in the short time. Bitcoin has been circulating 80% and the demand growing up day by day, and stock becomes limited. So the more demand making the price soar.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 17, 2018, 03:40:51 AM
you ask what to do, i will suggest you invest for bitcoin and hold that long enough until bitcoin are really rare and price will sky rocket sir.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 17, 2018, 03:39:13 AM
i think thats a good to know that bitcoin supply was decresed, because the price will sky rocket sir.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 17, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
If in any situation, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies decreases in value, do not panic sell. Just hold on tight to your Bitcoins and crypto. Since, if you decided to sell it thinking that you might "decrease" the loss, you will actually have losses. But, if you hold on and wait for the recovery, you won't have to deal with losses. You can do a signature bounty campaign while waiting for the price increase. Or, don't look at charts for a while. Because it might have a negative impact in constantly looking at charts.
Pages:
Jump to: