Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 14. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
Sell them right away and do not hold for a long time, its better to lose a bit than waiting for a long crash. Better to wait for buy back at the bottom price, so you can get more profit.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 11, 2018, 01:43:00 AM
Do not worry about them, when bitcoin decreases then there will be a time that the price gonna recover and rises up. Just need to be patient and wait until it rebound.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 01:36:02 AM
we can see that the price of bitcoin tends to decreases over time, but so far it is always going up after the correction happen
and when this happens, all altcoins will drop in term of BTC and of course in USD
just hold if you believe in their technology and you wil take profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 11, 2018, 01:34:31 AM
I still keep holding the bitcoin until they are stable and work as usual in everyday life, nowadays many coins are declining in price, it's because of a statement from china to prohibit the existence of bitcoin in their country. holding is the best decision when the price are decreased and wait for the time to increase it again in order to earn more profit of it.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:25:42 AM
Be treated quietly. because the professional investor does. a patient and calm investor will get the courage of patience.  Shocked
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
in as much that bitcoin is decreasing i still believe that you need to invest now. you don't need to rush and go sell yours.rather is to buy more.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:07:05 AM
Just hodl it you do not know if thr bitcoin will pump by the end of this year so i prefer to you to just hodl it thr dump for the bitcoin is all over so the bitcoin will pump once the market will stabilize and that is the time that the bitcoin will pump
Activity: 191
April 11, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
Stay calm, because there will be time for bitcoin back up.
When investing, profit and loss are part of it. If ready to receive profit then must also be ready to accept loss. When bitcoin declines, investors are losing money, it's just that they have their own strategies to minimize losses.
Activity: 115
April 11, 2018, 12:54:02 AM
you can hold your bitcoin for a 3 to 5 year but you can sell it once you get you can sell it again because we never knew that the bitcoin will decrease suddenly and I hope I wont get demonetized but it will raise once again
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 12:48:55 AM
i'm just gonna calm down because it will raise up like last year that it raised up higher.
Activity: 124
April 11, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
Huge investors would already leave the market when the market are dropped, they gonna wait for the price reach the bottom and then buy back. They won't hold when the market at the bearish trend.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 12:27:04 AM
There's a lot of thing that you could do when Bitcoin decreases, it is one that I used to do as well, holding it and wait until the price increases, it's hard to wait at first and seeing that you losing a lot of money might be the sad part but it's part of life. You can join in some Bounty Campaigns while waiting or if you want try to cash it out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 11:49:20 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I'm sure with the declining Bitcoin will be many investors who invest to raise Bitcoin from the descent. therefore do not worry about the decline that occurs in Bitcoin. so you just relax and wait for the improvements that will happen.
Activity: 119
April 10, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
The price definitely increases as much BTC today, There are only 2 things you can do when BTC starts to fall. Either you sell BTC or hold your BTC. Holding a BTC will not make you any profit but will not give you the risk of loss because BTC recovers that price sooner or later.
Activity: 308
April 10, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
So if you'll gonna ask me what to do if bitcoin decreases then I will probably search for another promising cheap cryptocurrency out there who has the potential to grow in the market. Just like they say buy low and sell high. There are lots of cryptocurrency out there which are cheap and has the probability to increase its market value so try finding them now so you can be able to buy as many as you can and then sell them as their market value goes up again.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
bitcoin is the biggest crypto money world. If the price of bitcoin goes down, everything is affected. the best thing to do when prices fall is to wait for the market to recover. It is important not to panic.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
If you are on time to move your BTC to USD just before the correction you are a very lucky man)) But if you miss that moment just HODL. Try to distract yourself by something pleasant like a vacation or something like this.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 04:54:23 PM
Just hodl ... Its long term investment Smiley i will never sell m btc if value decreases instead i will buy as every dip...
Activity: 1050
April 10, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
2017 the time when bitcoin reaches $ 20,000 is a big hope for investors at that time, in contrast to the current situation it costs only $ 7000 in such situations investors should hold their bitcoins until bitcoin returns to normal,unaffected by current issues and unaffected by the weak in faith
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
There are many things you can do even if btc is going down. One of them to trade in shorts. Sure you need to be experienced to do that otherwise its easy to lose the money. The other way is to invest in ICOs in presale stage. You can get into good project with good bonuses. If you are lucky the new coin will be released on green market and you will increase your btc
Pages:
Jump to: