Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 7. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
Historically basis in Bitcoin there were always ups and down,increase and decrease of its value and so if the bitcoin decreases I am going to stay calm,hold and wait because I am pretty sure that the next thing to happen is that there will be an ever surprising increase on its value and if that will happen,the better future will come to those who  have been waiting patiently.
Activity: 90
April 18, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
bitcoin is a digital gold, which will now always be in price. all the will of the Lord. if a person deserves to live as he wants, not as a slave, everything will grow... honestly hate that people are treated like slaves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Just sra calm dont panic and yes it is kind of alarming because you are lossing money but you need to stay put and do not sell your coins yet because you are just gonna make that coin much worst the bitcoins might fall much more if you panic sell and you will lose that money forever. We all kkow that when bitcoins falls bitcoins will rise again so just trust it and have a little bit of patience and all will go right again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
I think that's right question to people like me that's is new here but I read an article about it that if the price goes down just keep holding it and that's a good way to get back your lose bitcoin to earn it again.

If bitcoin decreases or the price goes down, don't sell your coins, just hold it first and wait for the right time for the price to go up again before you decide to sell.
Activity: 100
April 18, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
If bitcoin will decrease and you have extra income to purchase coins then you should buy bitcoins. Grab the chance because bitcoin is the highest of the cryptocurrencies and it's value takes a long time to decrease again given if it's value does drop. It's worth it knowing that bitcoin can raise high and it will raise higher than it's former value and when it increases like that you can have more profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
I believe that one must be able to wait. You can not panic and sell everything. Bitcoin will grow anyway. This is the king of crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 18, 2018, 02:33:36 AM
It is hard to tell what should be done.
We never know where is the bottom, right?
My strategy is simple: HODL.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
If bitcoin fell on it's price the right move is to buy more at low price. Why? because it can level your loss or you will have an average expense for buying bitcoin then you just need to wait for the price to go up. Just don't panic and make sure you invest money which you think is not needed so you can't be sad if bitcoin price decreases.
Activity: 71
April 17, 2018, 09:01:44 PM
In my point of view if bitcoin decreases also the altcoin decreases too, so if the altcoin decreases more than the bitcoin consider buying some of them of your bitcoin, although the value of bitcoin may be lower, it might be able to get a good deal on some altcoins. Also avoid buying any fiat-based items with your Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
April 17, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur bitcoin
yes it is true, we can only hope and hopefully bitcoin back to be a stable price and remain optimistic.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
If Bitcoin decreases then it's time to buy more Bitcoin.
 Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back and surpasses the previous price so,I would choose to dump my Ethereum and other tokens abd buy Bitcoin.This is the time for one to invest and wait till when the price will go up for one to make some gain on the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
If you have bitcoin now, you just have to keep it on hold, or better invest on some bitcoins while the price is down. It is starting to rise again, and maybe in few months time, it will recover and can even reach a higher price than before.

Understanding this user can buy and wait, expect the quickest profit, because once the price actually happens, the growth will begin. What needs to be done is to analyze the market, whether this has happened in a realistic way or some form of price correction or manipulation
Activity: 121
April 17, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
BTC showed its sustainability, so there is no reason to sell. On the contrary, you need to accumulate more BTC if the price drops while whales makes it in short.
Activity: 93
April 17, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
When bitcoin decreases its value, its a good sign for investors. It means its time to buy more bitcoins. After buying, its time to hold it for a while. Bitcoin is a very volatile coin. Its value fluctuates everytime. So you have to wait for its value to increase before selling it. After you sell it in a higher value, wait for its value to drop to buy another bitcoin.
Activity: 176
April 17, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The value of bitcoin is unpredictable and extremes, sometimes very low and sometimes very high. So if ever its value is at the bottom, just relax and jusr hold it. The time will come that it will suddenly increases. So just always be updated with it.
Activity: 98
April 17, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Bitcoin is a decent source for investment.. Regardless of whether it falls in value, at some point or another it starts to develop, and turn out to be considerably more in cost. The market has a wave cycle. Consequently, it is important to depend on a long haul venture to get a decent benefit. Just wait for bitcoin to increase it ls value and for sure in future bitcoin will develop highly
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
I think the best thing to do is to keep calm. Good timing comes to those people who is patiently waiting for there turns to come. Don't panic since bitcoin is very unstable right now but somehow we should keep in our mind positive side. Just hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to go up. At this moment, the price of bitcoin is keep on going down. If you sell your bitcoin  now, you mau lose a good profit. The situation you stated is really happening
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
I think it's either you plan ahead, or at least, mitigate your loses. First off, I think following the past trends of how Bitcoin gained and lost value, I would say that the better choice would be to hold onto it and be patient. In the future, my advice is that when you see Bitcoin rates drop if you are investing in any cryptos, you should exchange all of those cryptos to BTC, ETH, and USDT and hold, as that is the safe solution
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
In fact this is a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin because you have more value at a lower price and from past experience, all I will do is hold your bitcoin as this is normal when bitcoin prices go down. Cryptocurrency market is volatile. It is the nature of crupto market to rise and fall. So do not worry if value of cruptocurrencies falls. One think you should keep in mind is you should hodl if the price deceases
Activity: 35
April 17, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
When they are start investing in crypto, they need to know that they might losing their money. If they don't know the rules of the game then better to learn about this industry before start invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: