Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 12. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
We have long been accustomed to the fact that the price of cryptocurrency fluctuates. All you need to do is not to sell bitcoin at this time. Panic nor to what.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 13, 2018, 06:03:35 PM
The decline in the price of bitcoin is quite a natural phenomenon for him. I think it allows the price to rise even more in the future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
Let say I'm the one hold bitcoin while it decreasing, I'll wait till it get back to normal ,patient is the only solution to all bitcoin holder right now
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur bitcoin
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
The very first thing to do when BTC decreases is to covert your BTC into USD to be safe and to stop the loss.
Activity: 52
April 13, 2018, 01:03:32 PM
bitcoin, known as digital currency, attracts more and more people to invest and make transactions very safe. but, of course, no investment will continue to run smoothly, for that investor must really understand the risks, benefits, and how the system works first.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
When prices fall, investment is sold when prices fall. That's the way to invest with you everyday, and you can know how it works.
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
investors will lose some $, thats the nature of crypto but BTC should increase untill another coint takes over.

Go Green!
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
You don't lose until you sell. But obviously if a coin decreases in price the investment is going to be at a loss. Only invest in projects that you believe in and have throughly researched yourself. This way you can hodl the coin even in down trends and wont panic when the price drops.
Thats really tough to don't sell when you see on coinmarketcup that all is red day after day, you know, so i'm about do that too..
It is these people who lose money that are in a panic mood and sell their coins. Now is not the time to sell, now is the time to buy coins. Only by buying at minimum levels can you get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 433
April 13, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
Some guys really going panic if they see that bitcoin going down and sell what they have. There is corrections or investors who're satisfied with their profit going out and btc going down then.               
Activity: 169
April 13, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
You don't lose until you sell. But obviously if a coin decreases in price the investment is going to be at a loss. Only invest in projects that you believe in and have throughly researched yourself. This way you can hodl the coin even in down trends and wont panic when the price drops.
Thats really tough to don't sell when you see on coinmarketcup that all is red day after day, you know, so i'm about do that too..
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
If you made a long-term investment and used free money, then you do not need to do anything, just wait for the price recovery and the renewal of the highs.
Activity: 229
April 13, 2018, 04:12:58 AM
I believe that we are the the beginning of mass adoption and hence for me its no brainers that even if bitcoin decreases in value I will just hold it. However if one is really good at understanding market cycles, you may want to sell before the dip and buy the dip to make the most of the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 13, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
Diversify, buy some altcoins.

Take advantage of this low tide and get yourselves some decent PoS v3 assets.

Unlike BTC, they will grow over time just by sitting in your wallets  Grin
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Not all the investors will lose if the bitcoin decreased. And if the BTC decreased you have to hodl the BTC for a long-term investment. But you have to study how to do long-term investment, If you do not study it you might loose some of the BTC you have invested. For me I'm doing a long-term investment for a high ROI. And when the BTC price increased you can sell, trade, or exchange it but not all of your BTC. So that you still have a few BTC in your wallet it is not good to use all the BTC. You also need to allocate some of your BTC so that if you need money for emergency purposes you have BTC resources. 

Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 02:31:27 AM
the king of the crypto market bitcoin. and bitcoin can affect everything directly. The BTC price has dropped too much and investors have panicked. I think this situation should not sell and is expected to rise.
Activity: 434
April 13, 2018, 02:28:16 AM
There is a decrease now, everyone is expecting an increase now again. What I did is just to wait, so I do not panic and sell them with half loss.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 04:47:01 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Unfortunately your prediction was right.
I believe lots of investors have cut loss and left crypto.
How I wish I was back to the date you posted this post.
Much investors are fired and getting out with big problems, but the newest will come again, be sure, it always goes like this
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 12, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
If you mean bear season, if I can sell before dropping, I sell from high price and buy again when it drops, but if I cant sell before dropping, I wait and hodl my all altcoins.

I think in such a situation it is better to divide their portfolios by the crypto currency. Create a portfolio specifically for trading at this difficult time.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 12, 2018, 07:26:10 AM
If you mean bear season, if I can sell before dropping, I sell from high price and buy again when it drops, but if I cant sell before dropping, I wait and hodl my all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: