Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 6. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 02:13:31 AM
 Bitcoin price is really a great threat in every mind of traders but Investors who are invested from a long time will regret more.  The best decision is to hold your bitcoin and wait until the value increases. Patience is the key. Whenever there is a fall back there is a come back.  Kiss
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
I think what you need to do is wait patiently. I believe it will rise again without excessive panic. If you panic to sell your Bitcoin because of some negative news, then you will regret it.
Activity: 273
April 19, 2018, 01:46:54 AM
Bitcoin may decrease in price ... But don't panic , you need to calm down and wait for the rise again
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 01:44:57 AM
I believe that bitcoin will return to normal, and the knowledge we need to do is patiently waiting for it to return to normal...
Activity: 151
April 19, 2018, 01:27:29 AM
First of all, I don't think that even if Bitcoin goes down, there is no need to panic. The simplest thing is to continue to wait because bitcoin's rise and fall are normal things. We only need to wait patiently and it will soon rise again. So don't worry about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 01:20:18 AM
Bitcoin's fall in the cryptographic world is normal, and any encrypted currency is volatile. The best thing to do is to wait, and I suggest staying firm and calm, and it will eventually hit a high price again in a very short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 01:20:12 AM
 would like to waiting the bitcoin increase again because have a few factors shows it's gonna happens . Besides, with the wait bitcoin increase, I will work like as the rules of bitcoin. Meanwhile, I will read more information about bitcoin increase and decreases. So I hopes bitcoin will not decreases
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
I think if BTC continue to drop in value, I would take the opportunity to buy more as I believe that the real value of BTC is still very far from its current price. I think that BTC is so cheap today and those who invest today has the opportunity to be very profitable. Also, BTC history charts tells that after a certain price drop, a bigger price increase is to be expected. We`ll see how the price is in october. I think 2-3x maybe
Activity: 406
April 19, 2018, 01:05:17 AM
You can join me and sing around hodl, hodl, hodl,  hodl,  I Dont think there is anything else to say other than hodl,  because there is no one again in this crypto space even the fathers of crypto that can tell us what is going to become of us in the next few months. They can only speculate just as anyone will do,  but cannot give us exact direction of what will happen.  I don't even see tone vays online anymore.
Activity: 262
April 18, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
I would certainly prefer to buy more bitcoin at a low price because it will certainly increase again. so I can make a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 18, 2018, 02:20:05 PM
Every time when bitcoin decreases, we should pursue our job and wait until the standard value back. Be alert and updated always, so that you can make a move to do well.

And what is exactly the "standard value"? We are all assuming BTC will soon break the 20k USD barrier but that might be just an illusion....

Therefore, when BTC is as it is now we should diversify investing in altcoins.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
 Every time when bitcoin decreases, we should pursue our job and wait until the standard value back. Be alert and updated always, so that you can make a move to do well.
Activity: 77
April 18, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
If I will be on the same condition, I will back myself with the best competitive coin to the Bitcoin which probably may be the ethereum, neo, iota etc. So back yourself for the worst.
This is my ultimate strategy to overcome losses.
Activity: 35
April 18, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
I think the possibility of bitcoin will not decrease because for now the price of bitcoin is expensive, and now many are using bitcoin as transaction, but if bitcoin price decreases maybe I will hold it first and wait for bitcoin to recover.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
It always goes up or down. First of all you do nat have to panic and try realize was a temporary or stable fall.
My advise not to sell out, it's all about timing.
Activity: 209
April 18, 2018, 09:58:45 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Well, it think will be easy. For example if you just hold to avoid losses and wait for the price to bounce back.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 09:56:01 AM
I think the best activity is to try to avoid panicking. Great planning goes to those individuals who is calmly sitting tight for there swings to come. Try not to freeze since bitcoin is extremely stable right now yet some way or another we should keep in our mind positive side. Simply hold your bitcoin and sit tight at the cost to go up. As of now, the cost of bitcoin is continue going down. In the event that you offer your bitcoin now, you may lose a decent benefit. The circumstance you expressed is truly happening
Activity: 49
April 18, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
        If bitcoin value decreases, I would prefer to buy more coins and store because,  I know it will surely rise, and  I  will gladly sell when it increases and make more profit.
Activity: 50
April 18, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
It's a volatile market. the price will decline and then rise once more. I believe it will surge this summer to up to 25k. Altcoins will as well.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
Wait , ' cause he's probably gonna grow up . He has a very big prospect in terms of price , because it cost $ 20,000 ,and when he fell his competitors were not able to get close to him . Just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: