Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 16. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I buy Alts now, there are some good projects out there that are making their names. Check these out my firend.
PRG, DGRN, Binance Coin and ZCASH. I like the development made by these in past few months.
Activity: 138
April 10, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I think you should buy Alts, pretty much every one of the following coins have a good future. Take a look at these:
XLM, POWR, TAU, XLM and TRON. People are saying TAU is the next ETH so I’m bullish about this one the most.
Activity: 32
April 10, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
Currently I only have 0.01 BTC, and if btc goes down the lower I intend to buy 2 BTC, because I am again waiting for BTC down and I am ready to buy it.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
I think if bitcoin decrease, we can buy more and then hold them to invest in long-term instead of short-term as expected.
Activity: 121
April 10, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
Most Altcoins are traded according to the Bitcoin value. Bitcoin is a volatile asset (relative to FIAT) and this fact should be taken into consideration, especially in the days when the Bitcoin value is moving sharply. Bitcoin and Altcoins have an inverse relationship in their value, i.e. when the value of Bitcoin rises then Altcoins are losing their Bitcoin value, and vice versa. When Bitcoin is volatile, our conditions for trading are kind of foggy. During fog we can’t see much ahead, so if bitcoin decrease, I think it is better to have close targets for our trades or not to trade at all.
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
You must consider the reason before making any decision. If the dercrease is just because of the market cycle, it's very normal and will be ok soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
I am never selling when my coins' prices are decreasing because selling is not a good strategy. You should sell only when the market is increasing
Activity: 158
April 10, 2018, 03:56:06 AM
Cryptocurrency market is volatile. It is the nature of crupto market to rise and fall. So do not worry if value of cruptocurrencies falls. One think you should keep in mind is you should hodl if the price deceases, and sell at higher price. But never sell when the price is at low as compared to earlier price.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 10, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
you can either try to time the dips and peaks, like the last weeks it's been going from ~6.5k to (max) 7.5k, if you want to risk it you could sell at 7k and buy back at lower and repeat,
however at some point it won't drop back down, and you'd have to fomo in which essentially could lead to all your profit(and possibly more) lost.

if you don't want to trade, you can buy and hold. if you sell and cash out because it dips, you should probably not have invested in the first place,
if you sell in hopes to buy back when it goes a bit lower, you're still exposing yourself to risk.

the easiest thing to do is just hold, but to successfully hold, don't invest more than you can lose.
you can just buy and forget about it. people bought in at december and it dumped and they sold = sold at a loss.
do these people believe bitcoin will never go up again? if so, they shouldn't have invested in something they don't believe in in the first place
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
If Bitcoin start to decrease u need to know that very soon will increase but most important thing is if u want to earn more money u can pass from btc to Usdt and after pump of bitcoin u can pass to Bitcoin and you will get more bitcoin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 10, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
your question is very ambiguous...you mean bitcoin decreased like decreasing its circulated supply or its price...for decreasing its supply is impossible because nothing can delete this coin and for its price i think its very normal to see bitcoin price decreasing except when it down too far
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 02:57:36 AM
this is a difficult question, many doubts and worries about this incident. If you choose to sell, it is feared the price will rise again. And if you choose to hold back, the price will continue to fall and never come back. Doing a reset will not help much because any downhill price is not always the same cause and does not always happen routinely.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
April 10, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
we are doing what we do now: hodl!
one day the prices will rise again. for this reason we should be as patient as possible and expect to ascend there. you can reduce your costs and losses by doing daily trading Smiley
Activity: 134
April 10, 2018, 02:18:27 AM
It still depends in how much bitcoin will decrease. I have the feeling that if that happens, panic buying would start. I would still study its movement in the market, that might  possible go dip big time. I am hoping that this time would happen ( everyone is waiting for this to happen). People nowadays got their all trust and belief in the success and increase in bitcoin. They would buy even little by little amountbof bitcoin knowing that they can benefit them in the future ( possible double or triple their earnings). So the possibility of decreasing its value would means opportunity for all of us. Then go mooning again after all the buying.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 02:15:36 AM
There are two options they can take, sell before it goes low or at least they have a cut loss target. And then wait for the price reach the bottom, when they reach it buy back.
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 02:12:50 AM
Never think of dumping your investment, this action will difinitely a big regret for you...
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 01:58:58 AM
Bitcoin and all other coins have been decreasing for maybe months now.

The only thing you can do in such a situation is hodl, even if you lose most of your coins and profit.
Activity: 131
April 10, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
for now we are not able to receive big profits. because bitcoin prices are still down from earlier this year. with prices like this we can only invest with as much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:38:41 AM
Bitcoin are going through ups and downs all the time.
We should be aware that we might lose money in short term.
The key is holding it long term. History tells that it works all the time.
Activity: 285
Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works
April 10, 2018, 01:38:37 AM
Yes, do not do anything if bitcoin falls in price. you just have to wait and endure. The market will necessarily grow))
Pages:
Jump to: