Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 18. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
April 09, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
If bitcoin gets reduced I will be a buyer of it because I know the  strength of btc  because I know that it can give unexpected returns  which  no other investment can be found.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 02:17:48 PM
If Bitcoin decrease in price dont be panic and sell it is best to hold untill we see positive sign of pump sometimes the circle take 3 months or even more
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
Not only Bitcoin decreases. But possible answer of your question is to buy any other coins and hold it. In case of BTC fall or stagnation it is only reasonable decision.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
If bitcoin prices go down and investors already know the risks then investors may have other ways to respond to the bitcoin decrease. Because they know the decline in bitcoin prices will definitely increase again and they do not need to panic about this. Simply hodl my BTC until the value increases again in the market or buy more bitcoin. It's normal things when the value of btc or other coins decrease in the crypto market, after the price dump the value of the coin will rise and pump again or the price is higher than before.  All we need is patience.
Activity: 101
April 09, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
We must always keep the Bitcoin by supporting it and wait patiently,
not only for the price increase but also for the next Bitcoin fork.
It is now better to buy more bitcoin in the future to earn more profit.
Because now is the time to invest.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
Just hold whatever you have in there don't worry about it the bitcoin will still going to increase or pump. Just wait for that moment and this is the time where the market will recover and then the bitcoin will pump again
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
Well, the first thing you probably just need not to panic, you need to calm down and think about what is happening now and what project will be engaged in the place of bitcoin. Because it seems to me that now the system is set up so that the crypto-currency world needs a leader to which all projects will be attached, so you need to understand this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
if the bitcoin decreases I think we should immediately buy it because otherwise we will only be spectators when people celebrate their success when bitcoin prices soar again
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
One should daily cost average to avoid buying at the top and preventing oneself from investing all his money in one go into bitcoin. By daily cost averaging you only invest a part of your money into the bitcoin market while you still have money to buy bitcoins if the price goes down in the future.
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
Buy bitcoin and hold it till the time it increases. That seems to be a simple yet profitable good idea. Right?
Activity: 116
April 09, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

In long-term perspective you will win. No matter is it increases or decreases right now. Today is good time to invest.
Activity: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
Don't think a lot about this. You should just buy on the dip. Bitcoin market is still bullish and every correction is a good opportunity to buy more and more bitcoins. It will lead crypto at least for the next couple of months
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
April 09, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
If bitcoin decreased, then I would suggest to do the holding strategy. It is a best solution to this problems. Don't do the panic selling because it can only damaged the stability of bitcoin's price. Just wait for the right time to sell. Remember that good thing comes to those who wait.
Activity: 132
April 09, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
If bitcoin decrease its simple what i will do... i will buy more Smiley its the best thing to do
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
Will buy in fraction of it every month, not buy large amount of BTC at single moment as we really did not how how it will go more down or up, so I think it is best to invest monthly wise seeing its trend.  If down more, can buy little more.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
If bitcoin decreases, don't hesitate to do a move. Grab the opportunity to buy more stocks of it. Hold it and wait patiently for its price increase. By this, you will surely get a large of profit.
I agree with you buying more bitcoin when the price was dump or decreases is one of the best decision to do and the other thing we can do when the price is decreases is to hold it until the price of it will back very high and lastly the other thing to do is to invest with some altcoin like ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
April 09, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
Do something else useful to you. Go to a vacation because bitcoin is in a vacation now but sooner or later his riding with the bulls. Go for shopping now i mean altcoins its really cheap.

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?

BTW, we also have your email address, VPN company, IP, and location, among other useful data.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur bitcoin

I think if bitcoin decreases we better buy as much bitcoin to invest in the long term because bitcoin has a small rescue then from that if we invest and hold bitcoin we get the benefit especially now that altcoin is down but altcoin also has the potential to rise and more well again if you buy Ethereum, because it has good potential and popularity

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
April 09, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
If bitcoin decreases, don't hesitate to do a move. Grab the opportunity to buy more stocks of it. Hold it and wait patiently for its price increase. By this, you will surely get a large of profit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

There is no such thing as always increasing. Just take a deep breath and BTFD guys. HODL is life now and we will be rewarded handsomely sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: