Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 17. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
April 10, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The investors will not lose any, even a single cent of their investment, if they will continue to hold and never sell their Bitcoin cheap. That is the strategy on investing in Bitcoin. The market is expected to fluctuate and the prices to become cheap but these fluctuations are not going to last. All these will definitely end. And when all these will end, a green market will take place once again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 01:33:32 AM
Many really start to panic if they see that bitcoin is falling . And panic make the mistake and start to sell . Do not follow these examples   
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:20:44 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
HOLD if you want to make a profit but you have to be patient. You also can sell if you need money soon and afraid of lower prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 09, 2018, 11:46:57 PM
The bitcoin is losing value for months.
I don't any reason it will go down any further.
If you can hold for another month, everything will be much better.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 09, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Keep holding it because i believe that bitcoin will hit a million dollar each so i prefer to hodl it as long as possible and if that hit a million dollar each this is the time that you will sell it so you can get a lot of profits
Activity: 144
April 09, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
From the past experience the thing that I will counsel is to hold your bitcoin regardless of what the cost is. It is typical when the bitcoin's cost is going down. The cost is dependably varies in the market since it relies upon the request of open. Truth be told it is awesome chance to purchase more bitcoin since you have more an incentive at bring down cost.
Activity: 66
April 09, 2018, 09:39:50 PM
I would expect that bitcoin will always be changing. Volatility is part of it. The reason for this is that bitcoin was used for trading with other digital coins or itself for money. Some would hold and others would then sell it. Especially when it is in volume. So what to do is to  sell it or hold it. It depends upo you. But most investors would keep it long enough until gains are clear.
Activity: 381
April 09, 2018, 09:28:08 PM
it depends if you invest for long term or maybe just short term, if you invest for long term the volatile condition on bitcoin makes no worry since it will be bullish in a long trend, from what expert prediction (so it is not a specific condition of bitcoin in the future). but if you do short term maybe you should follow the trend and be more sensitive with the incoming situation since volatile in cryptocurrencies are high.
Activity: 191
April 09, 2018, 09:21:44 PM
Every investors will loss money if they invested in a particular coin that decreases but I suggest not to sell your coins in order to maintain the price and making it not go down rapidly, Just dont do panic selling and the coin will go back to its price and go up onwards
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
April 09, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

Off course investor will lose their money if they sell bitcoin at low price. When bitcoin price decrease, I am better collecting more bitcoin because many expert said that bitcoin have a good future and good as investment
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 09:14:45 PM
Investors will probably lose indeed. But with that, if bitcoin price subsides, time for you to sell and buy at the dip again. It is just a cycle. But it is really up to you whether you'll hold your holdings or not.
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

BTC decreasing is maybe lower the demand and in the same time the value will go lower, but it doesn't mean that it will go down for years
copper member
Activity: 546
April 09, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
If bitcoin decreases I will advice you buy more BTC and hold till it when the market will boom again. I repeat buy buy and continue buying at the lower price because when the value will increase you will all be amazed. Buy more bitcoin now and wait for the raining (green market) days
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 09, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
I prefer just HODLing. It's not the first time in history BTC plummets dramatically and there is no big reason for it to die forever at the moment. Patience is the greatest ally here.
Activity: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
When the value of bitcoin decreases, it's better to get more bitcoins as possible because bitcoin is treated as gold in all of the coins and it can get back to it's former value or it can raise to a value much higher than that. if you can afford to buy bitcoins you will have more profit because you bought it for less. if you already have bitcoins just hold them and don't panic. it will rise eventually.
Activity: 209
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 09, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Do not worry about it. This is normal. Your investment portfolio will be constantly changing. You must believe in crypto currency and be very patient.
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
It's doesn't mean ,the investors had loss.They may convert their bitcoin to any of the FIAT.The price of bitcoin is reduced only if the number of investors in bitcoin is reduced.If the convertion of bitcoin  to FIAT is happen,this will impact the price.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
If i have money than i will buy more at every dip... Otherwise i will hodl it as it is always a investment.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
If Bitcoin price decrease you have two options 1 sell it and 2 wait till it increases to your desired price. Bitcoin future going to be good 2018. We have to wait if it’s decreases.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I think that time will put everything in its place. For the growth of any currency it will take a lot of time to stabilize it, so each of us who are interested in the crypto market need only have patience, do not give up, do not rush to sell and despair, and you need to wait time and will grow not only bitcoin, but any currency that is tied to it.
Pages:
Jump to: