Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 20. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos
April 08, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
You read the future dont you, OP? Bitcoin actually decreased. We thought it was a goldmine but... look now. There is a lot of regulation that makes the market unstable.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 08, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
One of the things that distinguishes an experienced trader from a newbie is the ability to hold, wait, and keep on hold knowing that the tide will eventually turn.

Panic selling is a bad choice, even for those who bought BTC at ~19k. Specially for those!

I would recommend to take this opportunity to buy some altcoins taking advantage of the low prices.

Just beware of all the scams out there!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
you can sell all your assets, I don't care. That would spell out that you lose a lot. Or who knows maybe you bought it at extremely low price then you still gain, but you lose the chance to gain more.
On the other hand, if you hold it and buy more coins instead, you will probably gain more profits in the future should market recover - and it will.

Yes, there is an option to sell coins at the current price, and in case of the beginning of the market recovery, buy coins at a lower price. But this plan will work only under certain circumstances. You can easily lose money, so it's best to just wait for the beginning of growth.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
you can sell all your assets, I don't care. That would spell out that you lose a lot. Or who knows maybe you bought it at extremely low price then you still gain, but you lose the chance to gain more.
On the other hand, if you hold it and buy more coins instead, you will probably gain more profits in the future should market recover - and it will.
Activity: 129
April 08, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
It's normal for bitcoin to increase and decrease its value. If bitcoin decrease its value again then one thing to do is to wait. Wait its price to went up again until it satisfy you. We can do nothing but to wait.
Activity: 122
April 08, 2018, 02:25:57 AM
Of course I'm still investing whether increase or decrease because investors are still enjoying bitcoin and can not afford to match other altcoins.
Activity: 134
April 06, 2018, 07:28:46 PM
If the bitcoin price is down, my advice should be put on hold first. Because I'm sure there will be time for bitcoin prices to rise. Rising down prices in the market is common, so there's no need to panic about it.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 06, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
Obviously, buy. But I have a feeling that bitcoin hasn't yet completed its fall, so we are at stand-buy mode (got it? stand-BUY... hilarious).
And if you are a holder, don't sell at this point.
Activity: 921
April 06, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
Now it only remains just to wait. Be patient and wait. Perhaps if you bought Bitcoin or other coins more expensive, then buy now more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
Just answer on your question is only hold bitcoins, even if you saw that all is really bad, and think that here will be only bad future, thats no matter.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
April 06, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
We just have to wait, it's just a game of big players in order for people to panic and sell their money, and they earn money on it.
I agree, it is very similar to the manipulation of the crypto market. I think that the most correct decision will be to wait out this time. It's just that someone is trying to squeeze out weak players from this market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
The thumb rule in case of bitcoin should be never to sell bitcoin. I would be buying if the price decreases for sure. Also its a good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price.

If bitcoin decreases, I need to keep holding it for a long time so I can gain. Because if I will not keep it for a long time, then it is useless because you cannot gain well if you bought your bitcoin for a high price and then if it will decrease, I cannot sell it in a high price of course. So in that case if I will not keep my bitcoin for long, I should not expect big profit.

Likewise, if bitcoin is decrease it is good to hold you money in bitcoin until to rise again the value if bitcoin. Just give time and patience if you want earn lot of money. Till now the value of bitcoin is decrease but don't be panic if you scared if what happen the value bitcoin now. We must hold and give patience until to rise up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:37:32 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Well, since bitcoin is decreasing at this point in time, its high time to buy more then wait for bitcoin to recover. Just exercise the virtue of Patience and be hopeful that ine day tour investment will double or triple.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
We just have to wait, it's just a game of big players in order for people to panic and sell their money, and they earn money on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
April 06, 2018, 07:20:09 AM
As what my mentor said during my early days. Just BTFD, relax and have fun. I am trying to make myself occupied the whole day so I cannot think much of the market and when this is going to go up again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 06, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
If bitcoin goes downprice you better buy it on its lowest, and hodl. Or you may wait for him to fall even more down, to buy more of it then.      
If bitcoin is low what should I do? 0f course I should hold and buy this the time that you should reload as much as you can, because this is an opportunity that you shouldn't miss. Once the price start to climb there's no others opportunity would come as low as today.
Activity: 113
April 06, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
If BTC decrease I will hold my coins at BTC and wait again to go up its price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:08:35 AM
If bitcoin goes downprice you better buy it on its lowest, and hodl. Or you may wait for him to fall even more down, to buy more of it then.      
Activity: 186
April 06, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
If bitcoin increases well then it is a good sign for investors so they can sell their coins and exchange to high value(high profit). It is also disadvantage to others for those who are just starting to invest because it has a high value to buy(less to earn coins and sell them after Sad ) so all will come to its time just be aware and continue doing work with bitcoin
But bitcoin don't increasing at all now, it's just going like waterfall - all cryptomarket is red like ferrari, i'm really afraid of coming news
Activity: 198
April 05, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
For the investors if bitcoin decreases, they must be hold for that moment and wait antil the price got rise again and be patience. For the holders the same process to do in that way you may survive.
Pages:
Jump to: