Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 19. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
I think that in that case nothing should be done, if bitcoin falls or it disappears and becomes a scam, it is probably best to find a normal job and work and live on, of course it will be sad.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
If bitcoin decreases, just simply hodl my BTC until the value increases again in market or buy more bitcoin. It's normal things when the value of btc or other coins decrease in crypto market, after the price dump the value of coin will rise and pump again or the price is higher than before.  All we need is patience okay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
You just hold your bitcoin, or maybe you can buy some coins while the bitcoin price decreases now.
Wait it patienly until the price is increases, then you can sell them.
Activity: 177
April 08, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
if decreases then nothing to do and i dont think bitcoin decreases.i think you have never recover your lose
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
the answer is simple buy more. and sell all of it at the price you bought the first batch. in this situation you will make profit. i am doing it with ethereum now.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
If bitcoin decreases, I will not sell it and I will just hold it. I would take the opportunity to buy more bitcoins while the price is low and hold it until it grows so I get a big profit. This is a bad move if you will sell it for a low price especially if you buy it for a higher price.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:09:43 PM
It is just normal for bitcoin to move rapidly that's why no need to panic but this may be just applicable to those who already experience how the price moves but for those new investors, it would be so stressful to watch the price moves a thousand dollars in just a short span of time. It would only be a paper loss if they do not sell but if they panic sell then that would be a realized loss. If one would invest in bitcoin, they should know first the risk involved because it is highly speculative.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
There is no other way than to hold it, you know the price of bitcoin from year to year keeps increasing and it will happen for year's to come, bitcoin good investment for long term.
April 08, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Just HODL and do bounty for example while market will recover  Grin Seriously I am doing nothing right now and chill. The market is cycling and will recover for sure, just a matter of time.

same here , only trading now and doing bounty for recovering my loss in dip .
bounties are best part time hobby/job for extra coins in free .
April 08, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and won't rise forever. I would suggest a diversified portfolio and not only investing in Bitcoin, this way you do handle risk better.

yes agree with you , but all coins price will affect if bitcoin dip or crash .
so we cant ignore btc .
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
I believe that we are the the beginning of mass adoption and hence for me its no brainers that even if bitcoin decreases in value I will just hold it. However if one is really good at understanding market cycles, you may want to sell before the dip and buy the dip to make the most of the situation.
Activity: 160
April 08, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
Do more careful by investing only on bitcoin. Don't ever forget that we live once but it does not mean be more aggressive but it is more careful and learn how to handle this risky world we in.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 08, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Just HODL and do bounty for example while market will recover  Grin Seriously I am doing nothing right now and chill. The market is cycling and will recover for sure, just a matter of time.
Activity: 128
April 08, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and won't rise forever. I would suggest a diversified portfolio and not only investing in Bitcoin, this way you do handle risk better.
Activity: 24
April 08, 2018, 12:05:46 PM
Contribute your experience to the ICOSource 2018 Crypto Investor survey and win 1 Eth in the process:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comp-2018-icosource-crypto-investor-survey-contribute-and-win-1-ether-3282973
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
As for me you just hold him, don't sell the bitcoins if you see that the price falls. We have to know that bitcoin - really profitable coin, and I am sure that the bitcoin will become more valuable and important in future
Activity: 50
April 08, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
If Bitcoin decreases, the best thing to do is to hold the btc you have in your wallet. Do not panic because it is normal and it really happens. Wait patiently until the price increase again so you will be profitable.
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
If Bitcoin starts to decline, you need to know that it will soon increase but the most important is if you want to get more money you can give from btc to Usdt and after collecting bitcoin you can pass to Bitcoin and you will get more bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
If bitcoin decreases, then just hold your coin and wait for its price to go up again. Do not panic, because this is really the characteristics of the coin. Its value will go higher if its demand is high.
Merit: 4
All the way up
April 08, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
Don't panic sell. Just do not sell your altcoins because that is the worst thing to do when the market is in dip and especially bitcoin's value. Just hold it for a while, everything will be alright and I think that is the best thing to do, to hold and be patient so that you will not panic.
Pages:
Jump to: