Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 21. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 06:49:16 PM
I think most of us will buy more if bitcoin is decreased. I think a lot of people are waiting for a bigger adjustment for a few months now.
Correct.
People will not give up if Bitcoin is at a low price, there will be people even purchasing up the altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 05, 2018, 06:44:08 PM
So, let me see if I understand the situation... Huh

Everybody is holding, right?

But we need the price to rise again, right?

In order for the price to rise to previous values we need a lot of people buying huge quantities at increasing higher prices, right?

Hum...  Tongue I wonder when, why and how will that happen  Huh

I'm also holding but I'm in advantage because most of my assets are PoS which means they increase over time just by sitting in my wallets  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
I'm just holding assets that i have to better profit when bitcoin comes very high price again, then i'll sell it and invest in something again
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:27:15 AM
if the price of bitcoin decrease I suggest all of you to buy more bitcoin.Just do not need to downgrade and sell out your stocks of bitcoin, because if you do so you will lose everything, it's not right. It is necessary to keep and wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
Most time if the market crash is exponentially great, I count my lose and convert my bitcoins to fiat. It's just the best remedy for such situations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
If bitcoin drop the price I recommend buying more instead of selling what you have because this coin is really promising and will surely provide you an income. Ups and down with the price is just normal so you don't need to be afraid with this.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
Now is the time to buy Bitcoin. You need to buy when prices fall. Divide your deposit into several parts. When the price of bitcoin falls - buy it. Thus, you can average the purchase price. And then wait for the growth of the market in order to fix your profit.
Activity: 192
April 05, 2018, 05:54:13 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose?
As for me if the price decrease I will hold and buy more to my portfolio, because I believe it won't be the end for bitcoin it will rise later and I will have my gain Rather than to get panic and have a big loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
Hodl it no matter what because it is normal fpr the bitcoin to decrease and also if the bitcoin decrease expect om the next that the bitcoin will pump and increase and this month the market will stabilize and it will pump even more
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 05:02:25 AM
It's my firm belief that before buying bitcoins, you should already have plans. Plans like when are you possibly going to sell them, your target price, how many months, years  you are  planning to hold and another stuff. You need to know that and be prepared because  if the price suddenly decreases, it will take you  months or years of time to recover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
You can see now the price is dropped drastically and maybe some many investors experiencing loss and turn the way to alt coins. Cut loss your coin if its value decreasing and wait for buy back at the bottom.
There are people who earn on lowering prices. They are called shortsties. With the help of margin trading, people earn money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:51:30 AM
You can see now the price is dropped drastically and maybe some many investors experiencing loss and turn the way to alt coins. Cut loss your coin if its value decreasing and wait for buy back at the bottom.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
There are only few investors who will sell because they are afraid of dips. In my opinion bitcoin will go up soon because many investors are holding
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
I think most of us will buy more if bitcoin is decreased. I think a lot of people are waiting for a bigger adjustment for a few months now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 05, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
If you have the experience of trading, then when you drop it, you can enter a short position. But if you do not have such experience, then you better just wait. Now it falls, And after a while it can start to grow again.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
maybe investors should continue to hold the coins and wait until bitcoin prices rise again. it's risky, but we have to believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best and it will definitely benefit.
I agree, the investors will continue to hold because they believe in bitcoin. It will increase at the right time. Bitcoin will not continue to dump, there is the time that it will pump up like a sky rocket.
Activity: 602
April 04, 2018, 09:15:08 PM
Better invest a lot of money if bitcoin decrease because I am sure that it will increase again as time goes by. So you can gain profit when that time increases then better sell the bitcoin.

I am believe that market will recover again after suffering for few weeks. Bitcoin price right now is low and its more than 60% from peak, its good time to buy and collecting more bitcoin if we have more funds
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 08:28:53 PM
If you have not sold your coins before then now you do not need to sell them. Now just wait for it to start growing again. Even if you have to wait one year or more for this.
You need to understand what kind of coins it is. Perhaps some of them will not survive what is happening
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 08:27:48 PM
If you have not sold your coins before then now you do not need to sell them. Now just wait for it to start growing again. Even if you have to wait one year or more for this.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 04, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

In my opinion,  right now,  is the best time to buy and then hold it because the price is very low and may increase anytime soon.  Everyone has been holding because everyone wants to get more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: