Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 22. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
Should be hold first, because bitcoin prices now tend to stabil, bitcoin has become the king of crytocurrency. So even though the price is down now, I'm sure bitcoin will again occupy the top points.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
April 04, 2018, 07:52:57 PM
If you are a hodler and bitcoin continues to decrease more deeper, all you need to do is to keep your composure and never be shaken especially when FUDs are around. Aside from hodling, take your chance to buy more alts that are in your portfolio.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
You can not do anything in this situation. If you sell your Bitcoins then you will get a big loss. Wait for the right time for sale. Perhaps this will have to wait a year or two.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
I think at such a time it is necessary not to succumb to panic and keep it at home and, if possible, buy it at reduced prices
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
Just hodl whatever you have in there dont worry about it the bitcoin will still going to increase or pump just wait for that moment and this is the time where the market will recover and then the bitcoin will pump now
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
Well as of happening now bitcoin price decreases and as a believer of this technology we need to be more patience holding our coin and wait until bitcoin recover or the best thing to do if we have extra money i think this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
You can only lose if you need to sell or sell at a price lower than the original purchase price. You are still in possession of your bitcoin. The golden rule is not to invest any more than you can afford to lose. If you have followed this rule then all your investments should be considered long-term, i.e 3-5 years minimum
Ofcourse you don't need to sell if price is falling right now. You better wait for ATH to sell it later, that's really good way, because bitcoin always returns.
Activity: 238
April 04, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
even if bitcoin decrease to what it is now i will still hold mine, knowing it will raise like wide fire..
Activity: 200
April 04, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
Better invest a lot of money if bitcoin decrease because I am sure that it will increase again as time goes by. So you can gain profit when that time increases then better sell the bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 04, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
If the bitcoin price goes down I will keep it, because now the bitcoin price condition is apprehensive and up to now I still hold it. may the bitcoin price recover quickly and I'm sure the next few months bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 35
April 04, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
The market is volatile and we never know when will be the pump and dump of market so it only means that when the value of bitcoins decrease then we should hold our coin because the principles of market is depending on the supply and demand of the current coin you are looking. I'm raising bitcoin and assuming you earn. You're big here, later you're suddenly dropped
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 04, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
maybe investors should continue to hold the coins and wait until bitcoin prices rise again. it's risky, but we have to believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best and it will definitely benefit.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
For me if bitcoin will decrease I will hold it because I believe on it that it will become recover after a few months, as we know that bitcoin have  a big and strong community now that supports its price and the mass adoption of it, is continuing that makes it become more valuable and it is good to hold it now.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
You can only lose if you need to sell or sell at a price lower than the original purchase price. You are still in possession of your bitcoin. The golden rule is not to invest any more than you can afford to lose. If you have followed this rule then all your investments should be considered long-term, i.e 3-5 years minimum
Activity: 67
April 04, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
what to do? just sit and relax..every business has its downfall..and wait until bitcoin back in track..investors now are happy because they can buy btc at lowest price..when it pump again it worth investing in
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 09:07:58 AM
If I think that btc and altcoins will decrease, I sell all of them and pass to usdt, but it is bot easy to understand market will decrease, If I profit good money at bull, I will pass to usdt for next time.
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
The situation is very turbid now. It is clear only that bitkoyn will grow. I am sure that this year we will see a new height. But for the near future I do not have optimism. I expect good growth in september and in december. Not earlier.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
If bitcoin decreased all u need to do is save ur bitcoin until the price of bitcoin rise again.
if you dare to take risks and have enough money, I advise you to buy bitcoin as much as you can because at the beginning of next year bitcoin prices will return to the moon.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
if bitcoin decrease i advice the investors to hold it till the price go up high again, because if you buy at high price and sell at low price, at the end you will loose. so i recommend the investor to buy and invest more if the price decrease
Activity: 46
April 04, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
Think long term. I recommend buying more if you can, otherwise, just hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: