Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 28. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
I believe that it is worthwhile to insure yourself and invest in several coins, bitcoin, etherium, Dash, Litecoin. If bitcoin starts to fall sharply, then I will transfer the amount to a more stable coin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
Don't panic. If you didn't be on time to sell bitcoin before the fall, then you have to wait. Perhaps in order to make a profit you must be ready to wait a few months/years. I am sure that your expectations will be awarded.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
If Bitcoin's price/value decreases its a good time to buy Bitcoin, invest when its price goes down, just hold and wait until its price rise again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
Investors will probably lose indeed. But with that, if bitcoin price subsides, time for you to sell and buy at the dip again. It is just a cycle. But it is really up to you whether you'll hold your holdings or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
If bitcoin price decreases I will hold it for a while and wait for the time to rise again,in order to gain profit. Sometimes we need to be patient and don't be rush in selling. Buy low and sell high, that's the key to success for bitcoin.

Sell, let the market crash big time: many opportunities then!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
If bitcoin price decreases I will hold it for a while and wait for the time to rise again,in order to gain profit. Sometimes we need to be patient and don't be rush in selling. Buy low and sell high, that's the key to success for bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
If you have invested, of course you have to be worried but not to the extent of selling your position. Nut if you got funds to invest, then the moment can be considered as shopping moment.
copper member
Activity: 308
April 01, 2018, 05:06:37 AM
of course, I bought btc so she immediately to the bottom)) if seriously, I will not sell it even if it is a 100$ cost...
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
Every year more and more money will be invested in bitcoin. And it will grow!

You just need to go through the monthly bitcoin price track record, which will clearly prove that bitcoin is the only currency you can trust for your future profits. My personal advice do not panic while bitcoin decreases You have to keep holding it. To gain confidence about bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 01, 2018, 03:57:43 AM
Some people mentioned to just buy now and hold, Bitcoin can only go up from here. I am not sure, things have been in turmoil for several months now and we get bad new followed by bad news. Many people were sure the market would come back in march. We did not not see any of that, quite the opposite. Now we are already in April and the market is near the february lows. The giant WANchain has hit the exchanges a few days ago and not even that has brought new investors in. According to the Palm Beach Group April is the critical month though...let's watch and see how it all plays out.
Activity: 149
April 01, 2018, 12:05:24 AM
Now I'm confused with bitcoin price. i don't have any idea why the price so down now. I'm in a enough big risk. But i have hope on it. Hope soon btc recover it;s price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
If you have some bitcoin then definitely the best thing to do is hold it, because it's nonsense to sell if you are not in profit. If you have some available funds you can also take advantage of buying some bitcoin on dip. First quarter of the year is likely normal that bitcoin price decreases but it will recover probably and will have a bull run.
Activity: 152
March 31, 2018, 11:27:17 PM
The price is surely increasing rapidly as many big buyers are investing in BTC these days. A correction is necessary when the price increases rapidly. There are only 2 things you could do when BTC starts falling. Either you sell your BTC or hold your BTC. Holding the BTC won't make you any profit but won't give you risk of loss as BTC recovers it's price sooner or later. Selling BTC and buying it back in the bottom will give your more profit but involves risk of losing money as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I don't think that the investors will lose when the value of Bitcoin decreased. Because when a coin has a potential and it's price became low some of the investors grab the opportunity to buy some of it . I think that's what will happen in Bitcoin when the value decreased bacause they still believed in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 11:18:03 PM
If bitcoin  decreases don't panic. Don't sell it right away. Wait for the right timing. After a bit drop there's a bit climb. Make sure you will not lose what you invested. 20% drop withdraw.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
March 31, 2018, 10:59:56 PM
if bitcoin decreases and you dont actually expect that it will do, then you just have to hold it until the market recovers, but if you need funds then you dont have any other choice but to sell it, right? but as long as you dont need it, then hold it until then. everyone here will say that, because everyone here wants to gain profit just by holding it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:54:15 PM
For me at this time is better used to just be patient and make buying a coin for preparation when you later go up the price again, because I believe that the price will inevitably rise again bitcoin.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
If bitcoin dropped, I will not panic, but I will wait until it rises again. If I have enough money, I will buy more and keep it. This is a good way to increase money quickly.
Activity: 362
March 31, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
Bitcoin will continue to grow always. I do not think that someone will lose their money. If bitcoin falls, then fall all the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:15:00 PM
If bitcoin decreases we don't need to panic we just have to relax and help the bitcoin increase again by spreading the informations about it and attract those investors to invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: