Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 25. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
to start not to panic and do not sell it in a hurry about what you will regret in the future, the price reduction is quite normal in this area
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:28:53 AM
If bitcoin has been in bad shape the most appropriate way to do the investors is to be patient waiting for the price back up and do not ever panic because the problem is able to make a loss in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 04, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I now read a post where a man proposes to withdraw money from Bitcoin and invest in the ether, I think that he is right to reason at this stage. Maybe you should think about it.
I kinda think as that guy.
Ethereum has lost much of its value. When it recovers, it will do it very fast.
I hold both bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 04, 2018, 01:50:30 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I now read a post where a man proposes to withdraw money from Bitcoin and invest in the ether, I think that he is right to reason at this stage. Maybe you should think about it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
The best thing to do is invest as much as you can, knowing that bitcoin value increase and decrease every minute. You must consider the best time to invest in order to have the advantage.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 04, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
Actually it is also an opportunity to buy more and invest in bitcoin buying at low and in future selling at high.Being existing it is best way to hold with patience if price of Bitcoin decreases till find the moment where maximize the profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:29:56 AM
I'll try that move, hope that will not only me understand what are you talking, that we need to support bitcoin in this hard times      
Activity: 227
April 03, 2018, 11:25:48 PM
I think if bitcoin is reduced, the best way is to use it as the best chance to buy more bitcoin, because it can get more bitcoin value at a lower price; this will be a guarantee of your future security.
When buying at a price down and selling at high prices. Of course, there will be significant profits. But Bitcoin is fluctuating, so we do not know what's going in the future. As bitcoin users can only predict and it is sometimes not accurate predictions.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 11:18:00 PM
The market whether it is Crypto or forex or Stock has a trend to up and down. So in my view do not invest all your money in the market but keep some balance for emergency. If market decrease than buy more to average your purchase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 11:14:19 PM
I think if bitcoin is reduced, the best way is to use it as the best chance to buy more bitcoin, because it can get more bitcoin value at a lower price; this will be a guarantee of your future security.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 03, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
when bitcoin starts decreasing, convert btc to usdt and wait for the dip. buy at dip and wait for the market to recover for your gain. this helps me a lot during bearish market
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

for me,bitcoin will increase rapidly again in the near future, it's because the price is already low, it can't be lower than this price. at least that's what i'm hoping for. All we can do right now is waiting and hold out bitcoin until the time is right
Activity: 336
April 03, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
Keep holding your bitcoin, It may be decrease sometime but it will rise again with higher price, You don't need to be doubt in bitcoin potential, Because day by day it changes and the chance of increase is not impossible so just keep holding and buy more bitcoin this is your opportunity to earn more until the bitcoin price is going up again and you can sell it once you see that you get profit of bitcoin, You know that bitcoin is the best crypto currency.
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 10:35:17 PM
It is already a public knowledge that bitcoin is decreasing heavily almost everyday and it is really hard now for bitcoin investors to see that they are slowly losing all their investments because of the downfall of bitcoins market value and not just bitcoin but also all the other crypto currencies market values out there are also falling down so the best thing to do right now is to invest in altcoin and crypto currencies which has a greater chance in surviving in the crypto world and has the possibility to increase its market values in these coming days.

Activity: 574
April 03, 2018, 05:41:12 PM
Actually decreasing is normal that is a game here to make you thrill but if decreases rapidly you should be alarmed for me this is what you do, first try to invest your money to the real ICO not the fake one huh and secondly hold your bitcoin until the end of the year because sometimes the last quarter is the booming time for the btc.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
I am very happy with this because i am e poor man and i have not more money to buy 1 bitcoin in a one time. So its vary easy to buy a bitcoin when its price is going to decreases. Every one knew that bitcoin is the most famous currency in the whole world. Some times its price going to down but increase soon more and more. So if bitcoin price decrease i buy bitcoin on this time.😂😂😂
Activity: 280
April 03, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
just hold it until its price goes back up again. If necessary use this opportunity to buy more. For me that is the best way to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.

I think the first option would be the better because it helps you avoid more losses, because certainly, if you would do business while it's down, you're only endangering your investment to result into a loss or the best case is you would break even, which is not the usual goal when you make investments. So, the smarter move is to just be patient and hold until its value goes back up again. You just have to trust the market, I guess.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Keep clm and wait patiently for the price to be high again. You can also buy in more if you have enough money.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
It all depends on the investment strategy of a particular investor. One investor will receive a stop loss, the other investor will buy at a lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: