Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 24. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
BTC may decrease. this affects the fluctuation in the very normal market. it is necessary to pay attention to them and take the measure accordingly.  Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
If bitcoin decreases and you are holding BTC, hold some more till the price goes up, unless you are the buy high sell low type of person.
If bitcoin decreases enough and you have money to invest buy some more and wait for the price to up again, which it will.
Activity: 178
April 04, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
If Bitcoin decrease in price,  you can only hope that it will rise and there will be reversal in trading sentiment.  Selling your bitcoin because of FUD will always be bad...
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
When the price of bitcoins decreases, you need to buy it. Since bitkoyn has shown that he does have a great potential to shoot, we can get a big profit once we bought it, once his prices fell.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
When bitcoin decreases then that means it is the time to buy and stock up and fill up your portfolio with your favorite coins which you believe will do good because just as the price can't stay up forever, it won't stay down forever.
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
Nowadays the applicable activities to now is this cycle, HOLD, SELL and BUY. This short cycle helps you to earn profit to your investment. To prevent lessen your investment it's better to formulate an activities that can help to you.

That's the ideal concept but unfortunately there are factors that may affect our decision. Eventually, people were driven by their emotions which may come up to panic selling. It's easy to plan but it is also very difficult to execute. So, in order for us to be successful then we must have a strong faith when it comes to a problem that we faced along the way.
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 03:51:08 AM
Nowadays the applicable activities to now is this cycle, HOLD, SELL and BUY. This short cycle helps you to earn profit to your investment. To prevent lessen your investment it's better to formulate an activities that can help to you.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 04, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
hold it, bitcoin is more valuable than anything, even in gold. bitcoin proves itself to all of us that it is might to anyone who runs into its front, it can conquer anything,  bitcoin has the future and I know that it will replace fiat in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
The right thing to do when there is bitcoin price decrease is to continue to hold. Trading and speculating is way too dangerous and if you are unlucky and your timing is wrong, you can lose all you have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
"if" bitcoin price decrease, like its gonna decrease alot xD
but if bitcoin price really drop i jost hodl it until bitcoin rise again cause i believe the price of bitcoin just gonna up and up
Activity: 252
April 04, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
i think when you buy btc or any coin,you should set limit cutlose,it may 10-15%,if btc decrease below 10-15% you can sell to cutloss,but now with this price I think we should btc for the end year 2018
Activity: 462
April 04, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
Ideally the best thing to do is simply hold. When markets are down and prices are gruesome to look at, there's nothing really much to do from then on. Either you lessen the times you look at prices or work with your strategy on the coming days to come. A lot of investors buy coins at dips, it's a reasonable approach to a red day actually, since prices are down purchasing coins are cheaper. Holding will also do wonders when they pump, you can sell high. Good strategy and better profits, We must learn to adapt and be positive whatever the market conditions may be.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
I believe in the value of Bitcoin. If at this time it has a low value then its price will increase in the coming time. I will keep Bitcoin And if there are conditions will buy more and wait until the price increase I will be profitable.
 I believe in what I'm doing.
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
Instead of holding it trying to invest in different ICO’s to increase my porfolios value.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

don't panic and wait, or maybe if you still don't have bitcoin invest cause the price is good
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 02:58:41 AM
Keep holding your bitcoin, It may be decrease sometime but it will rise again with higher price, You don't need to be doubt in bitcoin potential, Because day by day it changes and the chance of increase is not impossible so just keep holding and buy more bitcoin this is your opportunity to earn more until the bitcoin price is going up again and you can sell it once you see that you get profit of bitcoin, You know that bitcoin is the best crypto currency.

Do not loose hope, just keep in mind that whatever goes down it will go up again, so just believe that bitcoin can recover for his downtime in the coming months, just keep on holding whatever coins you have and I'm sure you will not regret it in the future.
Activity: 228
April 04, 2018, 02:56:58 AM
As we all know, intense volatility is the exclusive attribute of bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, it may be a good time to buy, because we know that it will always come back again. If we don't have much money to invest, then waiting is the best choice. Every time bitcoin comes back, the price is always higher than the last one.
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 02:55:19 AM
Think like a trader , buy in dips , sell at high as you predicted , if after you sell the rate up again , than dont buy again , maybe your fate is only when you sell it , try to analyze first before you want to buy , as now , i think its not safe to buy bitcoin , maybe better save in your local currency first
Activity: 504