Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 23. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 04, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
I am a long term Holder, so if bitcoin goes up or down, it's doesn't really matter to me for now. I will keep holding until i made up to sell off then the price fluctuations will matter to me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 04, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
In 2014, five well-known companies started accepting bitcoins for payment, and many small sellers followed them. Some investors are simply delighted with the prospects that are opening up thanks to the introduction of cryptocurrency as a means of payment for goods.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
If bitcoin decreases, just simply hold until it will increase. Holding gives you more gain to come. All investors do the same thing for their quietly make their investment to became as high as possible.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
Experts point out that the last fall of Bitcoin Classic is within the upward channel, which began in April, and the cryptocurrency fell to the lower limit of its growth channel. Thus, if bitcoin falls below 5500, it may fall further.
Activity: 49
April 04, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
the decline in the price of Bitcoin is basically something that happens because the nature of the price of the digital currency is indeed very fluctuating move. But the decline in prices that occurred in the last week still Bitcoin prices are still much higher than previous Bitcoin prices. This indicates that demand for the currency is increasing sharply, while the available inventory is limited.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 04, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
Nothing just wait for better price.

Well said, as of now, I am still joining a lot of Bounty campaigns as many as I could like facebook, twitter, translations etc. while the market isn't that stable.
while Bitcoin price value is on it's lowest value, then we can still do a lot of things like joining bounty campaigns or focus on something else like our full time job and I am a part time photographer so I think I could still maximize my time on other stuff while we're waiting for the crypto market stabilization.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 04, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
and when the "bitcoin cash fever" passes, the rate can go up again, the founder of the blockchain Universa believes.

indeed, when the Crypto Market finally recovers in the next few months then those invested their favorite and promising Altcoins will offer them higher and massive earnings and return of investments.
as of now my only option is to hold, hold and hold as long as the crypto market will rise back into it's highest market cap in the near future.
although the market still bleeds today but I am still hopeful that my Crypto Assets will increase it's value before my wedding this coming october.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 04, 2018, 06:33:00 AM
I only owned a little Bitcoin but most of my coins are ERC20 tokens but they're not exempted on bleeding when the Bitcoin drops so I choose to hold my altcoins and never sell them out of panic because it's the only way I know to save and keep them.
Holding your altcoins will offer you more possibilities of earning more and higher returns out of your holdings and investments.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 04, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
Previously it is recommended to buy the dip as this would give you  more chances of making big money when the bull drive returns.  But I have been questioning this idea. With so much at hand now.. Should one buy a dip when you don't knw if it will go down further? ETH is a classic example.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 04, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
and when the "bitcoin cash fever" passes, the rate can go up again, the founder of the blockchain Universa believes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
If bitcoin price are in its deep and you have already hildings on bitcoin, just try to hold it sir because once it will gain high amount in the future, you will have a huge income in it. And if bitcoin price is in its deep, and you have nothing on bitcoin, go grab some of it, buy and hodl
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
April 04, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

don't panic and wait, or maybe if you still don't have bitcoin invest cause the price is good
Yeah be patient to wait the return of the price as this will surely bounce back with the strong rally. Although we can't predict what will happen next but as long as you keep your coins your still good.
Activity: 148
April 04, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
The first thing you do, is not fear, because it's a natural thing. All alt coins will have a rise and fall, And Bitcoin is a coin strong enough to recover quickly. If the price goes down, I'll buy more bitcoins. And the next step you have to wait several weeks or several months ahead. And I'm sure a few weeks or months later will definitely produce a promising advantage. If you do not have the capital to buy, just hold your bitcoin, I make sure the bitcoin price will be stable again, It could even be higher than the previous price.
Activity: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I think that when Bitcoin drops in price, we need to sell the currency if we fear that the devaluation will lose the invested capital. I have experienced many Bitcoin crises, but now it is strong. Strong and well-developed in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
Nothing just wait for better price.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 04, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
If bitcoin falls, then the other coins go down behind it, and vice versa, when it grows, then other coins are rising in price, so you need to be able to correctly assess the market in which it is at the stage and when you see that there is frenzied growth Sell and then, when you fall, you buy back your assets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
April 04, 2018, 05:54:29 AM
it depends, I usually do if bitcoin decreases, Sometimes I withdraw it then buy back if I feel that it will increase soon, then after that I'll hold it until I need the money.
Activity: 229
April 04, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
If the bitcoin decrease i will hold until the value will increase..this is normal because sometimes going down and it will raise up again,,so..dont be panic..this is temporary only...this is the perfect time to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a discounted price..and your money will increase once the price hike up again..
Activity: 109
April 04, 2018, 04:23:23 AM
If bitcoin decreases it is better to not sell it and wait for the value to increased. While waiting post more about bitcoin or join campaigns. So that while you are waiting for the value of bitcoin to increase, you are getting more coins or token from ICO's.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
It depends how much it decreases, it could be a good idea to get into altcoins if bitcoiin really crashes. Otherwise I think holding is the wisest choice.
Pages:
Jump to: