Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 32. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 30, 2018, 09:20:25 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Before investing in cryptocurrency, plan your investment strategy to prepare yourself to any eventuality in the cryptocurrency market. Keep yourself well-informed on the current market activities so you can able to create a plan ahead of any possible market downturn. Many investors choose to hodl their bitcoins when its price is in downtrend because they believe on its ability to recover. But beginners have the tendency to overwhelm with panic when market prices start to fall and if they succumb to it, panic selling ensues so it better to educate themselves on cryptocurrencies first before making an investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:19:57 PM
For me, you need to be prepared for the fact that bitcoin will not always grow in value. There is no doubt about Bitcoin value and it will recover soon and the market will surely be developed and will grow. Positive minds brings positive result.  Just stay cool and relax and don't be panic for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 09:11:46 PM
I do nothing when bitcoin decreases.
bitcoin will increase sooner or later.
When it does, altcoins will increase faster.
My suggestion is to buy altcoins when you believe the market is recovering.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
if bitcoin decreases. I will sell all the coins I have to add to buy bitcoin.
and i will invest in bitcoin.
usually when the price falls after that the price will rise again.
the price can not be determined. but if the bitcoin price goes down I think it's a chance to buy.

Thats exactly what everyone else should do but they are to busy panicking -.-
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 08:53:35 PM
if bitcoin decreases. I will sell all the coins I have to add to buy bitcoin.
and i will invest in bitcoin.
usually when the price falls after that the price will rise again.
the price can not be determined. but if the bitcoin price goes down I think it's a chance to buy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 08:52:45 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The most likely answer is to hold you Bitcoin and Altcoins but after this latest ultimate dip in which the market fall down to almost 70% and most of the Altcoins become crap many holders are now become confuse every time their is a price decreases in which some are in panic already because they might thinking another ultimate dip will going to happen again. Therefore the strategy is now to sell it high and buy it low to ensure the safety of your investments until the market trend is become stable and strong.
The only thing to do is hold and wait for bitcoin to go up again. Compare special currency with confidence and belief, if no one can predict when a coin rises or falls, it may take a long time to rise again, so if you invest during investment and then dump after a period of time, please wait until another pump to prevent loss, if not a few profits, then at least return the investment. Patience is very important in trading. If we don't have patience, we will make wrong decisions because of lack of patience.
Activity: 714
March 30, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

The most likely answer is to hold your Bitcoin and Altcoins but after the latest ultimate dip in which the market fall down to almost 70% and most of the Altcoins become crap many holders are now becoming confuse every time their is a price decreases in which some are already in panic because they thinking that another ultimate dip will going to happen again. Therefore the best strategy for now is to sell it high and buy it low to ensure the safety of your investments until the market trend is become stable and strong again.
Activity: 39
March 30, 2018, 08:39:57 PM
BITMAX OR TETHER Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 30, 2018, 08:37:24 PM
The best strategy is to sell and rebuy at a lower price if you are good in timing the market, if not you could just hodl and try to buy more at the bottom using new fiat to cost average your hodlings. I prefer the second one because bitcoin is too volatile and I often get rekt by trying to time the market.
Activity: 209
March 30, 2018, 08:23:38 PM
maybe the best option is hold. because if we sell the bitcoin at this price we will get lost to much and i think is the same thing if you hold the coin and we hope the price will raise again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
March 30, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
Looks like it happened so what are you doing folks? I'm holding wtih all my hope. It must comeback some time soon...
Activity: 81
March 30, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
You hold strong, or you do some strong trading, take advantage of the situation and walk away with some profit or some more bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 07:34:30 PM
A suggestion I would tell is that for you to stop panic selling when the price decreases. You see, when you sell your investments at a price decrease trend on bitcoin, you are not the only that will be disadvantaged, bitcoib would also face serious injuries if the panic selling was done by a lot if people. So I suggest thst you hold your coins instead of selling them.
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
As for me waiting and holding BTC is most likely u have to do when the price or the value of BTC decreases. Yeah, we can't do nothing for it as the price of it becomes its biggest dump, we can atleast buy more altcoins and also wait for it. Hold it until u achieve the profit u want to have. Investment is a waiting thing for everyone... and if u don't have patience in investing then u lost the game, so keep ur mind clear and good luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
I think what to do when price of Bitcion decrease is to stay unmoved and be courageous -be yourselves. Again, you can increase your potfolio investment on altcoins and patiently wait for the next big rise in prices. Long term investors are always doing great during decrease in price while most day traders and Bitcoun holders run into panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
March 30, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
If you're not an experienced trader in the cryptocurrency markets you should just hodl your bitcoin and manage your portfolio accordingly. Focus on the solid projects that really have potential. They will most probably rise with the 'honeybadger' once the bear market is over. Overall, don't panic,stay calm. We had bigger corrections in the past! Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
If bitcoin reduces there is little that can be done, some investors will panic and sell off while others will stay put and hold their BTC, Holding is by far the best decision as whatever happens, BTC always makes a come back and regains value.
Activity: 154
March 30, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
Stay relax don't panic,watch the movement of the market and study how it moves.Hold if you think it's the best way to do and hold if you can and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 30, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
Just hold it, because bitcoin and others altcoins based on blockchain technology, sooner or later we will have a new economic based on it
Activity: 92
March 30, 2018, 04:30:08 PM
If you have at least some bitcoins on your account I would advise to keep them and wait for an increase of their value which will surely happen. If you don't have any bitcoins I'd recommend to get some before the price gets higher, well of course given that you can afford it.
Pages:
Jump to: