Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 29. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
If ever bitcoin will decrease all of us can help to increase it again by advertising bitcoin in any websites so that people will going to get knowledge and try to invest and support bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:32:29 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Dropping the price of bitcoin is a blessing. Perhaps many investors bought alts cuz it is so less. What we need to do is to calm down we just wait the time till it goes up and undergo trading it gives you big ptofit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 08:19:47 PM
If bitcoin decreasing what to do? Just a simple like: If you are invested already, continue investing this time because for sure price is low and at the end your profit is high, why? you just wait till the price is grow up again and you sell it in a high price with a low price by time you are investing. Likewise if you have already invested a lot before bitcoin decreasing and it comes now dumping, don't panic of selling so that you never loss what are invested just do the same by waiting if it will rise again don't lose hope because fluctuation of bitcoin price is normal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
March 31, 2018, 08:12:42 PM
I think Keep holding if bitcoin decreased.
Just waiting for the soon to rise again.
And I was always sure Bitcoin will grow in this year.
Then you can also buy back when bitcoin decreased.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 31, 2018, 08:12:05 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If BTC decreases its a good time to buy. Dont let that red candle stick worries you, instead let it be an indicator of a good investment. Always remember buy low and sell high  Grin
Activity: 91
March 31, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

Pls do not enter into panic mode and sell your bitcoin assets, wait for prices to recover because it will.
Next thing to do is to buy more bitcoin at this s low price,it is a great opportunity! Of course if you have extra money with you.
I think that' s what a reasonable person would do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 08:03:54 PM
Well, there are 2 ways, either to invest somewhere, if for example there are good offers and ICO, or go to the dollar and choose another cryptocurrency, for example Monero or Dash

we don't need to panic if bitcoin decreases, we just need to be patience and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again, it is also a good chance to buy more bitcoin and invest on it.
Activity: 518
March 31, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
First do not sell your bitcoin when the price are getting low because it will result of lossing your capital just be patience when this thing happen just hold your bitcoin and wait the bitcoin rising up again in the market because the market price was volatility.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
March 31, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
When the bitcoin price falls, the investor can decide two decisions: to remain patient and keep buying bitcoins, or make a decision to sell bitcoin in order to minimize losses if bitcoin prices continue to decline.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
One of the obvious things to do is to buy more bitcoin when the price decreases and to hold onto them until the price goes up again.  I would not recommend selling bitcoins when the prices are low, only buy them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 06:31:35 PM
it is the right of investors to choose what to invest and they may have a certain reason for it all if the price and value we invested decreased the price may be already a risk in investing
Activity: 68
March 31, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
Of course buy it, when it returns back to normal it have good chances to much higher again, and we will get rich on that
Activity: 234
March 31, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
Bitcoin does not decrease in price once and for all, it is constantly growing and falls. Therefore, the fall is even profitable-in this period you can buy more bitcoin at a very low price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 31, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
Just be patient, Patience is the only key if you want to have a good outcome. All we need to do is to hodl it, i don't know why people when bitcoin is falling they rushly sell their bitcoin, and its a big mistake, when bitcoin is falling down the best strategy is to hold, have patience because not everytime bitcoins price will always rising. And right now its expected to fall because last months bitcoin is unstoppable. Actually, many investors believe that bitcoin has a lower falling risk, compared to other currencies.

Agreed to that. If there is really institutional players in the market with the intent to keep BTC in check or to make it unpopular the best thing you can do right now is buy, put on your hardware wallet and leave it there for a couple of years. Ok maybe add also some 3rd generation blockchain like Matrix or Zilliqa to your wallet as failsafe.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 01:35:02 PM
Just be patient, Patience is the only key if you want to have a good outcome. All we need to do is to hodl it, i don't know why people when bitcoin is falling they rushly sell their bitcoin, and its a big mistake, when bitcoin is falling down the best strategy is to hold, have patience because not everytime bitcoins price will always rising. And right now its expected to fall because last months bitcoin is unstoppable. Actually, many investors believe that bitcoin has a lower falling risk, compared to other currencies.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
March 31, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I have to endure not to sell my bitcoin when the price goes down.
I'll wait until bitcoin prices go up again to sell it.
I do not want to lose if I have to sell bitcoin bitcoin with cheap price.
because the price is down I think you really have no choice but to hold the bitcoin, in addition it would be a loss if it sells now I think bitcoin prices will also go up although sometimes it takes a long time but there is no harm in waiting for that moment
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 31, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell bitcoin

Yes this is what im doing now, if bitcoin is bleeding or decreasing all we need to do is to hodl it, i don't know why people when bitcoin is falling they rushly sell their bitcoin, and its a big mistake, when bitcoin is falling down the best strategy is to hold, have patience because not everytime bitcoins price will always rising. And right now its expected to fall because last months bitcoin is unstoppable. So when bitcoin decreases, dont panic and keep calm, hold it an sell it on the perfect time.
Activity: 479
March 31, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell bitcoin
Activity: 42
March 31, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

I have to endure not to sell my bitcoin when the price goes down.
I'll wait until bitcoin prices go up again to sell it.
I do not want to lose if I have to sell bitcoin bitcoin with cheap price.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
When Bitcoin discount is absolutely normal. When prices rise, when prices are low, kites occur in the investment market. When Bitcoin drops, I have Bitcoin in hand but I do not sells in a hurry that I will keep and if possible I will continue to buy more and wait a while because of the price increase I will sell to make a profit. If investors rush to sell, Bitcoin prices are even more pathetic.
Pages:
Jump to: