Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 26. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
First of all, bitcoin is a currency, a digital currency or very know as cryptocurrency. It is normal for currencies to decrease and increase. The ultimate goal of investors here in cryptocurrency is to wait for higher price. So if bitcoin is in downtrend, wait until its price went up again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
When the bitcoin price decrease, all we have to do is wait until the bitcoin price goes up again.
Indeed for a few months bitcoin price is very difficult to rise, but I still strongly believe and continue to wait until bitcoin prices go back up as I want.
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 05:51:23 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I believe that when Bitcoin price fluctuations are normal of the market. In my opinion, when Bitcoin drops I will keep Bitcoin and continue to buy more if I have money. I believe that the advantages that Bitcoin has and the fact that the market is ups and downs for some time, Bitcoin will be strong and fast growing. Bitcoin will raise prices even higher in the near future. At that time, the investors,  hoarding Bitcoin has been profitable.
I believe in that!
Activity: 134
April 03, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.
So the more difficult, the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
My opinion Wink
Good comparison, I stick to it. I don't know who else is trying to make money on bitcoin. I have always used bitcoin as a safe for my savings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I think investors will not lose, because they will hold their bitcoins by waiting for prices that are more than the price they can, if investors have sold low prices I am sure they will lose more profits. especially when bitcoin values are now low value, this is an opportunity for investors to earn more profits in the future.
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
If Bitcoin lowers its value, be patient and wait for it will pump again in a short time, but if it still decreases you should pull your bitcoin and invest in another cryptocurrency that you think is better
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 05:16:31 AM
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
You only lose if you sell. But if you are a hodler then you will likely not lose anything, as the coins you invested in has strong fundamentals then the coin is likely going to recover in prices and give nice returns on your investment.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
While the price of contemporary token has fallen sharply, you should try to minimize daytime trading.
Long-term holding is the most profitable way,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
Buy bitcoins and hold it until the price will increase again so that you will make big profit out of bitcoin's dump.
Activity: 54
April 03, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
When you notice that bitcoin is decreasing, you should sell your bitcoin immediately. So when the bitcoin's value is very low, you can buy more bitcoin for lower price which can give you more bitcoin, and by then, hold your bitcoin til its value is recovered. But never sell your bitcoin all at once, because doesn't mean that bitcoin's price is decreasing meaning it will keep on decreasing. It is always taking risk when investing.
Activity: 183
April 03, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
For me I think waiting can be the best some can decide to do. Better still, anyone can also decide to sell some part to make investment in some altcoins which do have great potentials and can yield better returns when the market turns stable and normal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
The best thing that youcan do  for now is to limit your day trading hold it until the market price became stable again, and second thing is now is the good time to buy  more coins for a long term hold and sell it in a perfect time for you to gain more.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 03, 2018, 01:59:21 AM
Patience is really needed here since bitcoin is a very volatile asset. Just think long term and avoid seeing the red market always to lessen stress. Just let it be there and come back when the market recovers as expected.
Activity: 336
April 03, 2018, 01:55:41 AM
In the event that bitkoyn falls, you need to restrain it or invest it more. You must master perseverance in anticipation. In the near future it will grow, and it will be a time when you earn. We all know, actually, that bitkoyn is now very popular in the market, it will be undermined more, because it is advertised by almost all methods, these as public networks. This will lead to a price increase
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Ill probably wait for it to hit its bottom, and then buy a little.
I believe it hit its bottom during February.
It went dip again last month but never touched the Feb bottom.
It is very possible that it is now recovering.
Activity: 31
April 02, 2018, 08:38:01 PM
Ill probably wait for it to hit its bottom, and then buy a little.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 08:20:36 PM
Well, firstly, if Bitcoin started to fall in price, then there must be a reason. A competent investor can always predict well. Studying Bitcoin and everything connected with it - bidding, legislation, forthcoming forks, big holidays and so on, you can guess in advance about its fall. And then there are no problems: now there are a lot of promising projects on tokens and altcoyins, which can be very successfully invested. And smart people say: "do not put all the eggs in one basket"! You can take secure by investing a little in different projects and monitoring their development  Grin
Activity: 188
April 02, 2018, 08:15:01 PM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.

Litecoin and dogecoin is not an ico mate because they are already exist in the market like etherium.
However, decrease or increase is not the big problem since market goes to both side but now the strong bearish not overtake yet by bullish so now we can hold it or just use to invest in the best ico to take bigger risk for bigger profit.
Activity: 336
April 02, 2018, 08:04:50 PM
There are two sides to this. To those who do not have some Btc in their wallet, it is a great opportunity to get some and hold it until the value rises again. On the other hand, those who already have some Btc in their wallet and probably got it when the price was higher, they have to hold it and wait till the value goes up. Treading it when the value has decreased will mean the individual is losing and I don't think any investor will do that.
Pages:
Jump to: