Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 33. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
The right thing to do is buy bitcoin when its value decreases. because, its votality is pretty normal so time will come that its value will increase again. just take risks since things about life is mostly about taking risks.

I'm waiting to bitcoin lost a bit more of his price to give it big investments (for me), hope after that in July we'll see green every day like it is now
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 02:08:20 PM
It's doesn't mean ,the investors had loss.They may convert their bitcoin to any of the FIAT.The price of bitcoin is reduced only if the number of investors in bitcoin is reduced.If the convertion of bitcoin  to FIAT is happen,this will impact the price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If the price of Bitcoin declines again we have to find another solution to avoid losing our money, I think doing trade or investing our money in an ICO is the right thing to do, because if you really understand how it works we will get a profit from there so we will avoid the risk of loss.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
Nothing special will happen. You can remember the crisis in 2014, when everyone was talking about the collapse of the crypt. Everything remains in working order so far.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 30, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
thats clear, when u invest money it`s very convient to set up objectives, both for profits and loses. So, if BTC starts to decrease and arrives at the limit that u set for the minimum profitability, sell ur BTC.

Just use your common sense, if bitcoins price decreases so you need to hold, because if you sell your bitcoin on the lowest price you will loss a lot of money, just hold and wait bitcoin price will rise soon.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 01:01:17 PM
if the bitcoin price decreases as it happens now is I will buy it and keep it until the price goes back up, because I believe the bitcoin price will not be long down
March 30, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.So the more difficult, the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
My opinion Wink
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
March 30, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
doing nothing, if you come here for quick money, you will be burned. Just hodl and check 3 years later.
Activity: 215
March 30, 2018, 12:41:08 PM
As we can see at the moment the market is bearish and all the whales are cashing out. I notice the odd coin is being pumped but Bitcoin is continuously bleeding right now, which doesn't bode well for most altcoins and portfolios. I think the markets are riddled by manipulation and pump and dump groups, so unless you are a whale , it's really hard now to ride the wave and many of us just lose out because the markets are constantly manipulated with profit takers/day traders and pump groups that just grab as much quick profit as they can. Not much we can do except see the markets bleed and watch.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
March 30, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

Of course it is reasonable that if the coin falls, the investor loses his money. To bitcoin this also applies, at the moment there is a price of it is very low.

Holding bitcoin when the price is dumping is the best thing that we have to do, selling bitcoin just because of being afraid to lose more profits is nonsense. We know that bitcoin is always fluctuating because of its volatility, and of course the different issues that it is facing right now and in the next coming months or years, so I don't know why there are still people panicking and thinking that bitcoin is dying.

NO IT IS NOT. Bitcoin is just having a hard time because of the bearish market that is happening right now(hopefully this would end soon). But remember, the deeper the dump, the higher it pumps.
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
Dont worry to much when the bitcoins value is decreasing be patient because time will come when the price is right sell your coin for your own needs. Most people starts buying cryptocurrency when its value is low. So there is an assurance that its value will surely increase again. It is difficult to make sense at all. The price was struggling over the past few months as caught a lot of people panic. Even though, it seems the Bitcoin price industry is not the only value dropping as of right now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
Bitcoin is for the long term ; If bitcoin decreases, most other altcoins will decrease to,   Undecided  so you need to invest half of the money in the bitcoin   Cool  and the other half in the altcoins and ethereum to prevent risks. If its price decrease, maybe it could be a good time to buy more
Activity: 316
March 30, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Of course it is reasonable that if the coin falls, the investor loses his money. To bitcoin this also applies, at the moment there is a price of it is very low.
Activity: 108
March 30, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Based on the past value of bitcoin, it is now unstable. If bitcoin's value suddenly decreases, you don't need to worry you should hold your coin and wait for its value to increase again. Most people starts buying cryptocurrency when its value is low. So there is an assurance that its value will surely increase again.
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
We can hodl and waiting after the price is increasing because the good hype in bitcoin. Another you can do is investing in bitcoin because we can get a lot of coin with it , from small amount of money that we spent to invest in we can get benefit in the future
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
Nothing is just to keep your savings in your wallet and wait for the price to rise right now, because there is no price rise, and we have to wait.
Activity: 28
March 30, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
I wouldn’t sell because bitcoin will increase its value.   Smiley It is a long term investment  .
 I will just trust bitcoin and i will just hold it until the value or the price of will rise again, and i will just wait maybe 1year  Smiley
Activity: 79
March 30, 2018, 03:48:20 AM
If bitcoin decreases you must hold your bitcoin until the price is stable. If you sell it while the price decreases, you will loose a big profit. But if you will hold it, there's still a chance that the price will goes up as time passes.
Activity: 125
March 30, 2018, 03:43:47 AM
Not only hold your assest, i'd recommend you to invest more while you have last chances to get caught on this train with bitcoin, cause it will be much higher after            
Absolutely true, either run and invest faster in a good ICO, or go to dollars to save what at least is at the moment time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 03:40:08 AM
Not only hold your assest, i'd recommend you to invest more while you have last chances to get caught on this train with bitcoin, cause it will be much higher after            
Pages:
Jump to: