Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 78. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 37
January 19, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
If bitcoin decreases , we must look for another currency to invest . If all crypto market decreases the best we can do is cash out . But hodl is an option too , if you are rypto believer and enthusiast .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 04:11:26 PM
I'm not afraid. I bought bitcoin many months ago, and now I, of course, get a profit at any cost. in any case, bitcoin should not die, he will recover from hesitation. By the end of the year, it will cost about 40,000
of course This is a good forecast, but given the current situation, it seems to me that the trend of the price change for Bitcoin will not be very positive in the near future. Although as far as I understand, Bitcoin has all the possibilities for active work in the prospective direction.
What about facts that for BTC mining people should spend a huge energy? More than some countries? It's not normal. And it's negative for btc future as I think. I hope we see $40k but for other BTC - quick, safe and saving
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 19, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
I'm not afraid. I bought bitcoin many months ago, and now I, of course, get a profit at any cost. in any case, bitcoin should not die, he will recover from hesitation. By the end of the year, it will cost about 40,000
of course This is a good forecast, but given the current situation, it seems to me that the trend of the price change for Bitcoin will not be very positive in the near future. Although as far as I understand, Bitcoin has all the possibilities for active work in the prospective direction.
Activity: 384
January 19, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
If bitcoin decreases or appears specifically, many are investing because they rate the bitcoin rebound rate very quickly, the entire community will also explode. many will lose their investment. At the same time, as the business goes, this is not the end of everything. The appearance of bitcoin can cause the growth of other coins available and I see this altcoin growing.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 19, 2018, 03:44:21 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

if bitcoin value is decreas,  i i think just hold until bitcoin's value normal again

Bitcoin normal value? How much is that?

Why not 400,000? It's amazing how you guys come up with those figures, just like that!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 10:59:04 AM
January 19, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
If bitcoin decreases it is the best time to just hold on it wait for the right time to goes up on it.It the best way to buy bitcoin on a low price because of the un stable of market.Dont panic and dont sell them
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

if bitcoin value is decreas,  i i think just hold until bitcoin's value normal again
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 18, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
If bitcoin goes down just hold on to it till it booms up again, that's what most traders tend to do anyway.
Activity: 117
January 18, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
Hold, panic is bad friend. Look this funny video about the panic of these last days in the crypto world market jeje https://www.facebook.com/icovend/videos/316290172216078/
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 17, 2018, 05:11:27 PM
If BTC fluctuates, it's always a good habit to read expert analysis and market trends in sites like CryptoRated.
They also share very solid coin ratings and is great place to analyze ICOs.

https://cryptorated.com/

Activity: 406
January 17, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will fall so much that it will completely disappear from the market. It's just hard to imagine. However, today we see that the drop in the price of bitcoin entails a decrease in the prices of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 11:30:27 PM
diversify you bitcoin to another coin. but if you believe that bitcoin will rise HODL it. Its normal to all coins that price will rise and drop. Depends on the demand   no worries part of the game but of course it depends on you. do your own research also
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 10:53:56 PM
That is easy! If bitcoin decreases, just buy more... continues decrease => Even buy more and more!
Buy until it cannot decrease anymore... prepare to sell it when its price increase.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 09:21:03 PM
The thumb rule in case of bitcoin should be never to sell bitcoin. I would be buying if the price decreases for sure. Also its a good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price.

If bitcoin decreases, I need to keep holding it for a long time so I can gain. Because if I will not keep it for a long time, then it is useless because you cannot gain well if you bought your bitcoin for a high price and then if it will decrease, I cannot sell it in a high price of course. So in that case if I will not keep my bitcoin for long, I should not expect big profit.
Greate !!!! I think so  Grin
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
Today you can put in practice all theory about what to do if Bitcoin decreases in price. You can get depressed of course (this is what I've done), but the worse mistake is to panic sell. You will just have to be patient until the price will recover again.
Activity: 314
January 16, 2018, 08:52:57 PM
The thumb rule in case of bitcoin should be never to sell bitcoin. I would be buying if the price decreases for sure. Also its a good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price.
I thin I also agree with that in case of bitcoin is decreasing you should calm yourself ad don't try to sell it and that's a great idea of buying bitcoin while it is decreasing because it is normal to bitcoin to change its price and holding it is the best way in making yourself a great bitcoiner.

If bitcoin decreases, I need to keep holding it for a long time so I can gain. Because if I will not keep it for a long time, then it is useless because you cannot gain well if you bought your bitcoin for a high price and then if it will decrease, I cannot sell it in a high price of course. So in that case if I will not keep my bitcoin for long, I should not expect big profit.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 16, 2018, 08:41:44 PM
if the bitcoin price decreases as it happens now is I will buy it and keep it until the price goes back up, because I believe the bitcoin price will not be long down
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 16, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

Just stop monitoring currency prices because it will just make you make a wrong decision. Just stay calm and don't be part of the people who gets carried away and end up selling their coins for losses because of fear. Remember, those who are patient gets rewarded as soon as price starts recovering soon.
Activity: 742
January 16, 2018, 08:22:14 PM
Solution of this problem is dont open market / exchange
if you do that, you will see all coin in market has down and you will stressed and maybe doing CUTLOSE
hmm just keep calm and let it flow~
Pages:
Jump to: