Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 79. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 16, 2018, 08:21:19 PM
if bitcoin decreases i will just have to hold on to my coins and buy btc more at cheaper price then hold on to it again, as this coin should go up again in no time. by that time you will have big profits..so take the oppurtunity while bit coin is down today.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
January 16, 2018, 08:14:07 PM
It depends on how much stake you have and how much time can you use for it. It you got time, sell and buy cheap again. If you thing is going to fall a lot, sell and buy cheap.

Alternatively, you can listen to the advice of all the die-hard bitcoiners and hold at all costs.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Yes, too, that's all. The bitcoin has become cheaper - buy without thinking as much as possible. Even if vseravno any time will continue to fall. In a year it will cost hundreds of thousands!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
COINS down, you should keep calm and to think again, whether it will continue to fall, if you think yes, anemia sold it, wait until the right time to buy
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 16, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
if bitcoin decrease, i wolud say no worry, just hold btc if you did not need money yet. because btc price is volatile so if this time is very low price then just wait because it will rise up again mor than 2x
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
January 16, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
Hodl Bitcoin for a very long term because it can profitable at long run investings. And extra think is i want to say, at 1st month of the year Bitcoin value decreases. You can check 2017, 2016 and before that years you will se at every first month of the year Bitcoin has it's dip value.
Activity: 210
January 16, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
From the past experience the thing that I will advice is to hold your bitcoin no matter what the price is.  It is normal when the bitcoin's price is going down. 
The price is always fluctuates in the market since it depends on the demand of public. In fact it is great opportunity to buy more bitcoin since you have more value at lower price
Activity: 8
January 16, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
After every decrease there is always an increase. So I would definitely hold on to bitcoins. Of course if you have 4 bitcoins, you can sell one or two when the price is super high, live happy life and wait for another wave to come:)
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 11:01:53 AM
Of course buy, Because more bitcoins you can get if you have a cheap price it's sold. And traders are really looking forward to it because of them it's a great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins and sell when the price goes up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
when the price of bitcoin decreases I think that is the best way to buy more because it is less in price i'm saying these for those investors who are in to a active investment because eventually the price of bitcoin will eventually rise up again so in that point you gain higher income and for those who are not on the active investment which is the passive investor it is better to keep hold of your money and wait for it to rise again and gain your profits
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
Another option you can do is to buy altcoin when btc decreases its value but you have nothing to worry btc will up also at the right time just wait for it to up because btc is globally recognized and demand nowadays dont sell your bitcoin at low rate wait for it to increase.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
I believe that bitcoin will return to normal, and the knowledge we need to do is patiently waiting for it to return to normal. It will not stop the development of a news story.
Activity: 22
January 16, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
I'm just holding and hopefully will get more funds to keep buying while there is no momentum yet.. I don't want to sell Bitcoin since I trust that it will soon explode upward again.
January 16, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
Bitcoin drop by about 10% in just an hour falling below $12,000 in six-week low. It is not surprising that a drop in price has occurred mainly because of the previous holiday season. Nonetheless, i will still hodl my bitcoins until it cautiously escalate to it's level again. Or maybe for now, it’s time to diversify into altcoins. Altcoins have proven to be far more profitable in recent weeks, and it seems that situation will not be changing anytime soon. No one knows for sure how bad things will get. Most likely an interesting week is ahead for all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
If you have bitcoin already then you can try to sell at a higher price and buy more at a lower price. That way you can increase your bitcoin holding. So if the price rises or recovers then you will earn a lot of profit.

But again it is not very easy to know when the price will drop or it will increase. You just have to trust your gut.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 05:03:14 AM
If bitcoin was decreasing its time to buy btc in a lower price.We all know that it is flactuating,increasing and decreasing we always experienced that.I wll still hold my bitcoin until it was increasing again hiping for more profit to get in investing ny btc.Cryptocurrency is like an open sometimes its low and sometimes its amazingly higher than enough for us.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
Now BTC is decreasing, when would a good time to buy? Thank you!!
January 11, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
Bitcoin long enough and persistently grew in the price, most likely it is time to it to be stabilized, and it is inevitable kickback in cost. I will put in him so far the price will fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 11, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
If BTC goes down 10% and the alt coin you are holding only goes down 5 % then you are basically winning in terms of btc.
I just hope alt coins at some point stop following the btc price.  Undecided
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
I will still use bitcoin because bitcoin will not forever continue to decline. I'm sure it will be a very valuable digital asset in the world. Currently bitcoin prices are rising very high
Pages:
Jump to: