Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 80. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
At this moment the price of Bitcoin mostly increasing and decreasing. In this situation I was hold my Bitcoin and wait until recover. Hopefully Bitcoin bitcoin will back to it's own position.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 10, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

May be because the price of altcoins is fully depends on BTC price. So if the BTC will greathly decrease, the other cryptocurrency aslo will go down Tongue

That was true until the end of 2017. Now, with a lot of money entering the crypto market, when BTC moves up the good altcoins also rise.

There is still a great connection BTC/alt but not as strong as it used to be.

2018 will be the year for the alts to rise.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 09, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
Hold what you have and wait for the time when it goes up again. At that time you can sell what you have or wait for other high price. So be patient and do other things such as buying other alts for short time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 09, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
  This is alt-coin section, I do not know why did you post about Bitcoin price changes. If you
know that price of Bitcoin will drop, sell Bitcoins you have and buy some alt-coin that will grow.
   Traders are doing this and in this way they are earning more Bitcoins, or more alt-coins, in the
end more traditional currency value. If you look at the pair some alt-coins hold strong their position
against Bitcoins, while crypto-currencies are going up in value pared with traditional currencies.
   Take your position in this world of possibilities and hope for the best, have faith. Do not ask
others what to do, decide for yourself!
May be because the price of altcoins is fully depends on BTC price. So if the BTC will greathly decrease, the other cryptocurrency aslo will go down Tongue
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 09, 2018, 02:02:41 PM
  This is alt-coin section, I do not know why did you post about Bitcoin price changes. If you
know that price of Bitcoin will drop, sell Bitcoins you have and buy some alt-coin that will grow.
   Traders are doing this and in this way they are earning more Bitcoins, or more alt-coins, in the
end more traditional currency value. If you look at the pair some alt-coins hold strong their position
against Bitcoins, while crypto-currencies are going up in value pared with traditional currencies.
   Take your position in this world of possibilities and hope for the best, have faith. Do not ask
others what to do, decide for yourself!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
at least for now, if bitcoin falls, it is just a correction, big investors know what to invest and already have earned a lot of bitcoins and continue to do so now fear a drop is not necessary

That is the natural cycle of the crypto currency market. It is like ocean tides, it goes and comes all the time. So what we are seeing in the bitcoin price graph is just normal. As long as it is over 10K, I don't see any problem here.
This is true, but there are some people that bought when the price of bitcoin was very high and that is why they are worried that the price moves so much, if someone bought at 2000 then that person is not worried at all, but if a person bought at 15000 then that person is very worried, however at some point in the future we are going to have another bull run and we will leave that price way behind us.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
January 08, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Invest when the price is down and sell when the price pumps.  That's the way daily investment deals with you can profit on it and in the same time you will know how the thing works.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 08, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
What exactly it is not necessary to do so is to sell,I am trying to buy more at drawdowns, the main thing is to believe in bitcoin and wait for growth
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 04:55:54 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Bitcoin has a wide opportunities for further development. It will continue to grow I am sure. There is no other way for biggest cryptocurrency that ever exist. We’ll see how bitcoin owners are becoming rich again.
Activity: 232
January 08, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
Just ride it out, It is the flagship of all cryptocurrencies so I think it is the most stable.

People are worried because it dropped in price, but just compare it to how much it was worth last year. Once you do that I think you will want to hold not to it.
Activity: 210
January 08, 2018, 11:04:09 AM
Plain and simple! Just HODL it for good and better yet invest on it more because it's your only chance to buy bitcoins at a cheaper price because bitcoin always rises back whenever its price plummets down..  Wink
Activity: 448
January 08, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Great question! you need to have a strategy on ground to accommodate a period of dip for bitcoin. The best i can say is to hodl for a period of time. This way the dip and rise will not make you panic and sell at the wrong time
Activity: 315
January 08, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
Bitcoin for me is longterm investment. Investing a few months ago has given a very good advantage. Even if bitcoin goes down, I'm not worried because my goal isn't for now but for the future. Where bitcoin i'm sure will be a truly valuable digital asset.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 08, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
The rule of thumb for investment is usually buy when low and sell when high. If Bitcoin goes down below what you bought it then selling may not be the best option but HODL or buy more. Remember, you don't lose or gain until you sell. So when you sell matters. Don't forget, whatever goes up, comes down and vice versa.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
Don't think a lot about this. You should just buy on the dip. Bitcoin market is still bullish and every correction is a good opportunity to buy more and more bitcoins. It will lead crypto at least for the next couple of months
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
January 08, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

The concept of market is buy and sell, So it only means that you should always wait for the value of your coins to increase before you sell it. Do not worry if your coins price is decreasing because that is only for the meantime and wait till the price comes up, Most of the newly trader are losing profit because they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price when they panic on markets downtime.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
January 08, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
I heard that 80% of the Bitcoin network is controlled by chinese miners and they can take full control over the system if they want to.

Not really, but it is true that Bitcoin is not as decentralised as it should be. I don´t think there is a risk of a 51% attack at the moment, but some technical decisions have ignored large parts of the community.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
January 08, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

There are a few possibilities here. You can cash out and buy again cheaper, that is trading. You can Hodl and hope for the best or you can flip to ethereum and buyback at a better rate whenever possible.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 03:37:03 PM
What is there to do? either to buy or to wait. Despite the fact that at the end of the year the price of bitcoin was significantly adjusted (to $ 12,000 in the evening, December 30), many analysts and experts expect that in 2018 the first crypto currency will reach new heights. So do not worry. Wink
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
now it is a high time to look and buy Altcoin, only they need to be bought a little, in one to vlazhivat very dangerously, well and to leave a little in BTC, you will earn much more on them than now to keep BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: