Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 86. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 02, 2018, 11:33:31 PM
Personally, I would buy more depending on my budget and HODL. There is no point of selling your bitcoin when it is at its lowest. It would not be profitable, depending on you investment. It will be the perfect time to buy for us. And expectedly, since most of us have rhe same mindset, bitcoin will rise up again.

Some are in depth and at risk of losing everything they have, some people just have to sell  Roll Eyes And every wave of investors brings some of those that buy high and sell low.

the way on how some here may panic for cause they dont think that this is very common and they afraid that they may become one of the losers holders and traders so when they saw that decreasing is coming they are now panicking so that is why they have been bought it in a high price then they may sell it in a low price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 11:21:11 PM
The price is surely increasing rapidly as many big buyers are investing in BTC these days. A correction is necessary when the price increases rapidly. There are only 2 things you could do when BTC starts falling. Either you sell your BTC or hold your BTC. Holding the BTC won't make you any profit but won't give you risk of loss as BTC recovers it's price sooner or later. Selling BTC and buying it back in the bottom will give your more profit but involves risk of losing money as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 02, 2018, 10:55:01 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If the value of bitcoin is currently down then we can use it to invest with leisure this year will be soaring and can be very profitable for investors.

If bitcoin value is down dont panic that is the good time to buy bitcoin keep it or invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will give u high profit,many bitcoiners are waiting that dump and that is the right opportunity of many investors to invest in bitcoin because of the price is cheap and they all know that bitcoin has potential in the market and they will earn high profit,and be patience always because bitcoin is volatile we cannot speculate if bitcoin pump or dump that is normal in crypto currency because it is depend in the demand in the market don't do panic selling maybe you will lose everything.
Yes, panic should not strike our minds when the price starts to decrease, because after each and every price decline there'll be good increase or at least fluctuations that take price a bit high from the current value. When panic strikes, automatically the user switch to other coins and some get a good earning, but majority don't earn big.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
The bitcoin in the market is like a gold because of the high value, when the bitcoin is being decrease probably i will hold it first in my hand and wait for increase of the value of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 10:37:58 PM
It is good to sell bitcoin immediately when the price starts decreasing, when the price reached at very low then again buy bitcoin with cheap price and sell when the price gets high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 02, 2018, 10:36:33 PM
When bitcoin deeps that's the right time to buy. Bitcoin will always moon. if you are able to buy when it is low when it moons you will
make a huge return.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 02, 2018, 10:35:25 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If the value of bitcoin is currently down then we can use it to invest with leisure this year will be soaring and can be very profitable for investors.

If bitcoin value is down dont panic that is the good time to buy bitcoin keep it or invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will give u high profit,many bitcoiners are waiting that dump and that is the right opportunity of many investors to invest in bitcoin because of the price is cheap and they all know that bitcoin has potential in the market and they will earn high profit,and be patience always because bitcoin is volatile we cannot speculate if bitcoin pump or dump that is normal in crypto currency because it is depend in the demand in the market don't do panic selling maybe you will lose everything.
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

if bitcoin decrease, wait and see what its taking profit action or stuck or
indeed the trend decreases, if the tren is decreases you can sell and wait until price growing up again
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 10:13:54 PM
Hold, because, one way or another, soon it will grow. 2018 is a very interesting year for cryptology.
Yes, the first way you must do is to hold it and wait until the price increases; and if Bitcoin decreases too low, it is a great chance to buy it and hold. Imagine when the price increases and you are holding a lot of bitcoin,  it will give you higher profit.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 10:09:29 PM
the best way to do if bitcoin decreases is hold it and wait until the price of bitcoin will increase, and while you your btc because of it's low price go get some more token so you can get more BTC, atleast when the BTC increase you have more profit to get.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 10:08:56 PM
Personally, I would buy more depending on my budget and HODL. There is no point of selling your bitcoin when it is at its lowest. It would not be profitable, depending on you investment. It will be the perfect time to buy for us. And expectedly, since most of us have rhe same mindset, bitcoin will rise up again.

Some are in depth and at risk of losing everything they have, some people just have to sell  Roll Eyes And every wave of investors brings some of those that buy high and sell low.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
January 02, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
when the coin price drops, then you should not panic.
wait until it bounces again, be the owner of a strong hand
and never hesitate
Activity: 84
January 02, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

It's just like any other currency, stock, or commodity: you want to buy into weakness and sell into strength. Of course, easier said than done.  And always keep some cash around to take advantage of opportunities.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 10:02:21 PM
So if ever bitcoin decreases it will be just a slight setback and I'm sure if bitcoin decreases 2 times then it will aslo rise up for 6 times, anywhere you go bitcoin is always on the news headline constantly increasing it's value in the market attracting many users to try the advantages it offers to it's users and it also attracts big fish investors.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 02, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
January 02, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
Personally, I think you'd be much better off buying into ETH. ETH, in my opinion, is much more stable and will become the new coin for 2018. There has been a lot of talk that BTC won't be what it used to be. There is also talk that BCH will become the new Bitcoin so you might want to look into buying into a different coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
Everybody is investing in Bitcoin, its just not being traded as much as it used to. However, those that hold Bitcoin should not fear as this is just couple of steps back by the Bitcoin, as when it erupts in couple of weeks time, it will not stop until it reaches 30000-40000.
Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
if bitcoin decreases bitcoin and altcoins will increase so need to hold  half of the money in the bitcoin  and the other  half in the altcoin and ethereum this is so guaranteed
Activity: 531
January 02, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
Well first of all I'll buy many bitcoins as I can and hold it for long term, waiting again for its price goes higher then sell it all.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
January 02, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
You have to know if the price is in downtrend and sell before buy back later at lower support level, if you don't want to sell then you have to play it long and hold it for a long time even if the value drop along the way. You won't lose anything until you sell so don't sell and keep holding until it's up again.
Pages:
Jump to: