Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 87. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
The increase and decrease in bitcoin prices is common and is a consequence of acceptance, so if one day bitcoin decreases in price then try to be patient until the price stabilizes and rises again, because I believe the bitcoin price will rise again.
Activity: 336
January 02, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If the value of bitcoin is currently down then we can use it to invest with leisure this year will be soaring and can be very profitable for investors.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 02, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
nothing happens when Bitcoin falls down. it is just a fluctuation of the market. most of investors have gotten profit now because they bought Bitcoin at low price. They start shifting in others coins now.
Activity: 322
January 02, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoins decreases i always stay calm and just do not over thing about it because over thinking it will just only leads into anxiety and or depression that will make you do bad thing ibto your bitcoins the example of that is panic selling where you will sell all your bitcoins them after a week the bitcoins will rise even more but you already sell yours so you missed the profits that you should've have. So better be calm and hold bitcoins that is normal to decrease and take that opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoins because they are surely gonna be huge again.
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
Hold, because, one way or another, soon it will grow. 2018 is a very interesting year for cryptology.
Activity: 196
January 02, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
You'd better get some usdt prepared in case the btc jump except that you want to quit from this market and can not afford the wave of its price.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
January 02, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
Don't invest in altcoins if the bitcoin price has dropped a significant amount. Wait for it to rise again and then consider investing in other coins. You'll get more bang for your buck that way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
If bitcoin decreases, it’s the best time to buy and increase your investment, because when it rises up again meaning it’s time to enjoy your profit and it’s the best buying time also for some selected altcoins that you think has potential of growing.
Activity: 574
January 02, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
Just monitor the value regularly if continue decreases that's the time to decide weather you hold it or you sell it be smart for every decision you will make.
Activity: 556
January 02, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
Investors can also invest in Ethereum. As of now many of ICO's was good and successful if the investors explore on other coin they will find out that they can also trust other coin.
Activity: 200
January 02, 2018, 08:31:57 AM
Regarding my experience, i advise to just hold, not to sell in loss. It will keep rising later ;-)

Look about China Ban, Segwit2X "fork" in November, and so on...
Activity: 224
January 02, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
Bitcoin, if you notice, sometimes goes to correction (falls in price), but after that very quickly recovered in price. Therefore, if you are not a trader, then just wait and the price will return to the previous level and even increase.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Don't lost hope to buy. That is good chance to take risk as investor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:17:10 AM
If u have faith on Bitcoin then u should hold it. Even u also have spare money then u should also buy Bitcoin at decreases price and hold it for long term. Or if u are confused with the position of bitcoin then you keep your mind cool & calm and go out of for outing for few days to refresh your mind. Because when u ever buy bitcoins u have some dreams in your mind, so thinking of it and hold it for long term... 
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 02, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
If bitcoin continue to drop in value, I would take the opportunity to buy more as I believe that the real value of bitcoin is still very far from its current price. I think that bitcoin is still a bargain and those who invest today has the opportunity to be very profitable. Also, bitcoin history charts tells that after a certain price drop, a bigger price increase is to be expected.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 02, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
do not trade first. keep hold bitcoin, we can still trading speculation on altcoin. don't worry when bitcoin values decrease, altcoin can still benefit.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
January 02, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
if bitcoin falls, it definitely needs to be bought!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 02, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
BTC is too dependent on very unstable variables; Chinese ASIC manufactures, Chinese mining farms, South Korea political move to crackdown crypto exchanges, North Korea moves to steal as much as they can....

Nobody can predict what will happen to BTC in the long run, for now it seams to be stable in the $13K region but it can collapse at any moment.

For those who believe BTC is the future, you should buy more and hodl. I believe altcoins will be the future, therefore I keep my BTC investments at a minimum level.
Activity: 518
January 01, 2018, 11:25:52 PM
If You believe that bitcoin will increase in the future you just need to hodl it. If you have spare money and you want to increase your bitcoin you can buy and hold it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
Plain and simple. Just HODL it for good and better yet invest on it more because it's your only chance to buy bitcoins at a cheaper price because bitcoin always rises back whenever its price plummets down.
Pages:
Jump to: