Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 2. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:30:22 AM
I think the best thing you can do is to pull yourself together and start analyzing the market to try to make money on it, because now the market really looks like something very weak and almost dead, I do not see any serious moves that could improve the situation .
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
Hold your coin, buy more quality coin at cheaper prices and never give up on your dream about cryptocurrency. Try not to be fearful because fear will come and hold you down from acting, always act against your fear!
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
At this time when market is weakening then there is no other option to hold your coins and wait for its recovery. Rather it is the best time to take advantage of this downtrend market and invest in good potential coins, which are available at very cheap price. That's why i am investing in this downwards market and also advising to my near & dears for the long term investment. Because hopefully market might be come back to previous highest level very soon and everyone can gets good profit of their investments. So take a advantage by investing of this weakening market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 18, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
At such moments was a part of your means to remove in fiatny money are good. As a rule the price in the market can fall long and gradually. Then you can buy coins at lower price again. Naturally if you did not buy them more expensively. In that case you have no exit and it is necessary to hold them on a purse without selling.
Activity: 840
September 15, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
The best time to buy is when the market is gloomy. It takes some guts to be willing to take the risk of buying, but it pays off. Certainly, the market would bounce back and you can sell off to take profit.

Most people with extra money doing this. They buying more altcoin with good product because most altcoin price 80% cheaper than highest price. Its an opportunity because when market recovery again, its will be profitable
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
Let's recognize the fact that after each fall - there is a rise. Just not all have patience, but continue to panic. Stop taking unintended decisions

Yes, decisions based on panic don't get better. The market decline that occurred some time ago made all crypto holders worry. However, at the moment it seems that the market is moving up, and that is better. Patience is a must-have in dealing with the current market situation.
Activity: 406
September 15, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Let's recognize the fact that after each fall - there is a rise. Just not all have patience, but continue to panic. Stop taking unintended decisions
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
If you don't want to lose your money, it's best not to sell your COINS for less. You can keep waiting until prices go up. Because the current market price is very low.
I agree. Who would sell at a loss in their right mind? It's risky as it is and you can lose money not through your own fault, and now actually doing something to lose your own money would be crazy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
i hate this current situation. that's so scary when open my protofolio. but all we can do just keep hodl and maybe buy more.   
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
I am asking you not to be a panic seller! Even if you need money for life, find another source of funds and don't cash out of crypto!
Market is weakening, but I still hold and I hope for the better future!
Activity: 868
September 14, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
When the market is weak, all we should be doing is get into some good old projects where the price is low with a good track record and wait for the market to recover so that we can sell some of our holding for profit. This is what many actually do.

Word of caution, do not panic sell for this is one of the common mistake people do when it comes to weak market situation.

Cheers!
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
When ever the market is bad and is weakening with experience you would go through the market and ask questions. well my advice would be to be patient and do not panic cause the effect of panicking might be fatal
Activity: 46
September 14, 2018, 02:47:21 AM
Yes the cryptocurrency market can sometimes be very unstable and unpredictable so you should also prepare for bad time it is not always rosy but my advice is that when the market are weakening it is best to hold
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 14, 2018, 02:41:06 AM
Buy at dip and sell at high. Always keep some budget extra to buy if there is some dip.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 02:08:04 AM
The safest way to deal with these kinds of market situations is HODL. We can safely HODL our tokens but there might be an opportunity to sell and this might give us more profit. It depends on our decisions because it is our own money anyway. We just need to be careful in analyzing the situations we are in. We just need to wait and trust the Crypto Economy will be well.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
If you don't want to lose your money, it's best not to sell your COINS for less. You can keep waiting until prices go up. Because the current market price is very low.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 01:57:03 AM
Now is the time to buy new and old promising coins. Forget about your losses for a while. Allocate funds and buy good coins, then thank yourself.
Activity: 48
September 14, 2018, 01:34:38 AM
Hold tight with your funds if it's fresh, i mean sell for dips as there's not a solid support of prices these day, get more tokens that was solid legit, cheap and on-going, big coins aren't going to die anyhow soon if you are holding them, alt could suffer more than 50% but most of them don't as for now, do more research if you are going to rebuy with losses which is good for you to step up again if the market slowly recovers
Activity: 40
September 14, 2018, 01:30:45 AM
I suggest you hold all your coins and tokens firmly and do not panic, just be calm because it is normal for the market to get weak and falls down but we all know that market can really recover and regain every loses and get its rhythm and rises again.
Activity: 105
September 14, 2018, 01:18:58 AM
You have to keep calm and do not panic. Patience is the key to the electronic money market. The market will rebound
Pages:
Jump to: