Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 3. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
When market is weak - this is right time for self education, read economic/trade books, watch video about crypto, learn new language. Or just take a vacation for a week or two. Because, next bull run will not give us free time Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
There is nothing special we can do, we just have to remain patient, and believe in better times.
Based on current market situations, the only things to do just wait but don't sell your coins at low prices because it's not a long time low it's just short time low and get your principal amount back and rest coins are free and sale them at any price that is your profit. And then just have to wait for high price or one more interesting strategy is if you enough balance to buy more coins at low prices then go for it and this step will make your buying average at low rates and if coins goes double then sale your half coins, Your thought?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
there are many choices to overcome the weakening of the market price, keep calm, hold your coin and be patient waiting until the market recovers, hopefully you get greater benefits. And if you are afraid of loss you can sell it and save your money. it's up to you to choose which decision is in your hands.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
now is the biggest opportunity to grow investment assets that we have on several types of potential coins, because almost all of the coins on the market have experienced a very drastic decline.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
The market are not weak IMO, there still volume on sell & buy order. So if there are still volume on the market I will say that this not very weak market, it just the price that not good.
Activity: 170
September 11, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
Bearmarket is a natural, inevitable part of the market cycles. The problem with cryptos is, that it can be very drastic when happening, and people can lose most of their money, which can be very frustrating. All together, we have to make wise decisions even in the bad times, invest very carefully, and be patient.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 10, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
When the market is weakening, you could either sell to cut your losses, or if you can afford to hold, please hold unless and until you invested in some shitty coin. I recommend HODL if you can good days are yet to come. Crypto market will be green again Cheesy
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
Keep calm and keep your coins in your wallet as much as possible. To refrain from selling is the number one task for all investors now. And wait for the price increase.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
In my opinion when the market is falling, you should pay close attention to the time when you can sell or hold. Be careful and patient to avoid distracting and sell off Altcoins and when prices rise they can not get back to you. Generally depending on the response to the circumstances.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
What to do? We still have to wait for further action from the market, growth or fall, but I'm waiting for a little more fall, which would be bought with coins in full, so as to sell them with growth and be in good profit, so we can wait and everything
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
What to do when the market is weakening:
1. Don't panic, it is a natural market force, it will moon again
2. Hodl your coins
3. Invest if you have the capacity, one of the best times to invest is when the market is down.
4. Be confident that the market will return to normalcy.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
I guess you need to now start deciding what the September 30th ETF decision is going to bring.  If they deny it will things really start to fall apart or will it be buy the bad news due to being so low.  At this point it's anyone guess.  I'm holding.  To hell with the manipulators. 
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 03:05:29 PM
I exchanged the ethereum for dollars today. Other coins remained in my purse. They will wait for better times.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 10, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
The majority of people will see the current market weakening only from the negative side, thus making them make incorrect decisions. Whereas if you can see from the positive side there are many benefits that make you wiser in carrying out missions here. This weakening suppresses bad coin growth, they will have difficulty in maintaining their existence because the market is dominated by coins with good potential and promises to continue to live in the future.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 02:12:19 PM
At this point in time,it is very difficult to tell people to HODL because the market is weakening and going down instead of recovery. If you can hold, please do and if you cannot hold instead of getting more lose because of the state of the market.
For me, i will  HOLD till the market recovers
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
September 10, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
do not invest new capital in the world of crypto until the market stabilizes and make a long term hold strategy with the coins held and not sell at a loss
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

My opinion is to buy up the top 10 market coins and tokens of projects in which you believe and wait, it is very long to wait until 2021 (((
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 10, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
saving into money this year is the safest choice because crypto is very risked this year. or you can hold down alt which is really good
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 10, 2018, 12:05:20 PM
now is the time that many of the coins lost their positions. But this does not mean that you need to despair and sell everything. I believe and believe that the market will soon begin to recover. Therefore, be patient and save your investments in the crypto currency.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
to wait, to sit quietly and wait for the growth. And even with a more significant fall, you need to stay calm. Growth will be.
Pages:
Jump to: