Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 15. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
Only strong hold. For several years of working with the crypto currency, I was convinced that this is the most profitable strategy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
I will keep them for a long time, I keep only the most promising coins. Any slag does not interest me and I do not invest in it. And all the top-end coins will cost much more, only you need a very long wait!
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 29, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
I always hold my altcoin, whether the market has declined I still determined to hold, so I think the market will soon grow back. Later this year will be a good opportunity for us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 05:22:00 AM
You should hodl your altcoins. If you try to sell them now, you will sell them at no cost. When the bull market arrives, even if one of them gets higher price, you can make a good profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
The market is in a protracted sideways movement. And, unfortunately, it is not known how long it will last. So far, there are no fundamental factors pointing to growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
September 29, 2018, 05:14:04 AM
right now i am hodling for a long time, some of them rise to green zone from red zone, but mostly they are still in red. Patiently waiting for bull to return.
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
Now the market is in a strange state, but in the one that should eventually lead to large growth. I suggest you just wait a little longer. He is now doing well. It seems to me that this will make it possible to earn a lot more money. Growth can be very, very soon
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
Must hold it until the token price goes up. because I think it would be a loss if sold in a state of descent. Or if the taste of the token price is now in accordance with your wishes then please sell it. But it's all back to your decision. Undecided
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
I have not yet been able to earn anything because I had to leave the bounty campaign. But I hope that in the future I will have a chance to earn enough money.
Activity: 406
September 27, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
Personally, I'll keep the tokens until prices grow for sale. I like the long term perspective Cool Cool Cool
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 27, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
It's up to you ,dude, but the bear market doesn't inspire hope... I would exchange all my altcoins for BTC and keep only the promising ones in your position.

Yes, exchange is also my choice. I just keep the tokens that I think its project is very good, otherwise, I usually sell all of them and buy another coin. But I don't choose BTC, because I think BTC will give us a smaller profit than altcoin. So I choose altcoins that in top 30
Altcoins are more promising tokens than bitcoin on a profit account. But the main thing is not to make a mistake with the choice of altcoin: that he did XXX, and not pulled to the bottom behind him.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 27, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
I converted/exchanged all my altcoins last month to Bitcoin s o i can grow now my Bitcoins slowly by lending them.
The rates are ok and low risks on ledning Wink and its much easier to find BTC lendings then altcoin lendings.......

regards
Activity: 224
September 27, 2018, 04:59:51 PM
I sold some of my coins. The rest are very promising for me and i decided to hodl them until prices grow back again. Anyway, the market condition isn’t good at all so it’s better to wait.
I have sold some coins because of the market prices of most coins dropping to a lower value listed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
It depends on the type of the altcoin. If I really believe in a particular altcoin and I studied the project careful - I will hold it for a long period - may be a year or two. But if the project disappointed me - I will try to sell it at least at the price I bought it (if it is possible)
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 04:56:59 PM
i am gonna sell them in 2020. this is my exact day. and this day i open a really good post in this site and give 100 dollar to all of you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
Make your pick wisely you can decide to hodl after getting the tokens and sell in the nearest future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Now is a very bad time for trading new tokens, which we get from participating in the generosity campaigns ICO. Therefore, those tokens, which we believe will grow in price, should in any case be kept waiting for the rise of the crypto-currency market. What to do with the other tokens, in which we are not sure of their growth, it already depends on the specific circumstances. Of course, whenever possible, they should be disposed of immediately, and the released funds are better used for buying promising coins.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:53:12 PM
I sold some of my coins. The rest are very promising for me and i decided to hodl them until prices grow back again. Anyway, the market condition isn’t good at all so it’s better to wait.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
i will just keep them first. i'm going to hold for a long term but you must check which one is good and profitable in a long term.
try to buy top 10 altcoins and do your research, in crypto everyhing can be  change Undecided
Activity: 616
September 27, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
If you believe in the coins in which you invested, hold them to the end, no matter what.
Pages:
Jump to: