Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 171. (Read 450471 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 14, 2015, 03:51:52 AM
Guns should exist, people should have a right to have them for hunting or protection.

The community should have the right to qualify people to own guns through a background check along with a standard test of laws and gun safety. If we regulate who can drive a car we should absolutely regulate who can operate a gun. When crazy people stop getting their hands on guns we can revisit the requirement for regulation.

That's my opinion.

Good points.

The community DOES have a lot of say in everything. Properly brought, the local community can get issues before a 12-person jury that can make local changes. Most communities don't know this.

The community doesn't regulate car driving. The State does. And, judging by the way that there is a single style in the DMV websites for all the states, perhaps the Federal really does the regulating, behind the scenes.

The same problem exists with all this as with every other method of gun control. The 99% of the good people will knuckle under to the community rules. The crazy people may be too crazy to figure out how to break community rules. But the crooks and criminals and downright bad people will have as many guns as they want, under the floorboards in their house... no matter what the community rules are.

The only real benefits to gun controls like these are: 1) the training that the public will receive regarding gun usage and safety; 2) a feeling of security among a lot of cowardly community members, even though that security is a false security. The security is here now without the gun controls. It's just that the wimps don't know it.

Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 14, 2015, 02:02:55 AM
Guns should exist, people should have a right to have them for hunting or protection.

The community should have the right to qualify people to own guns through a background check along with a standard test of laws and gun safety. If we regulate who can drive a car we should absolutely regulate who can operate a gun. When crazy people stop getting their hands on guns we can revisit the requirement for regulation.

That's my opinion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
October 14, 2015, 12:42:58 AM
defenitly using a gun is depends on who used it.
and how it was used.and also depends to its environment.
in some country the used of guns is usually for the government only.
but i think gun control in some way is really good.
like i know in one country that even a 7 yr. old child uses it.
as it is their birthday gift from their parents.
and its their custom to have guns from childhood.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 14, 2015, 12:25:13 AM
I am not for gun control. but owning a gun requires discipline and if you do not have this, you do not own the right to have a gun

You should rephrase that since a "right" cannot be contingent on other criteria.

Gun control is irrelevant. Guns are but a single destructive technology in an arsenal of far more destructive technologies. Gun control is illogical, counter-productive, and extremely destructive towards human values within society. Gun control implies overtly on its face that there must exist a party who is "responsible" for "controlling" the constituents of society. Since gun control doesn't involve the abolition of guns, rather the re-distribution thereof, the results of a "gun control" campaign on a populace would be absolutely no different than a "gun re-distribution" campaign on that same population... It doesn't even take a creative mind to grasp the consequences of this implication...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 11:34:59 PM
I am not for gun control. but owning a gun requires discipline and if you do not have this, you do not own the right to have a gun
Activity: 420
October 13, 2015, 09:04:13 PM
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the criminals that kill peoples don't follow gun control laws anyways

Some people deserve to die.  Once upon a time we'd hang or otherwise execute our criminal.  Now stupid fucks are free to roam around and harass others, commit other crimes, and get a slap on the wrist.
As far as I'm concerned stalk/harass someone, you die.  All of a sudden the world becomes a better place.  It's debatable whether or not they subconsciously want to get killed and don't have the balls to off themselves so they're hoping someone else does.
October 13, 2015, 09:01:32 PM
Free people. Free guns for everyone. No more sissy bullshit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 08:13:08 PM
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the criminals that kill peoples don't follow gun control laws anyways
October 13, 2015, 01:00:00 AM
Kill off anerica, then we could live safely.

Get rid of American movies.

More guns and ammo means more safety for those that have them.

Fewer guns and less ammo means less safety for those that don't have them.

Smiley

What would you suggest for someone being stalked by organized cowardly little bitches?

Since "bitch" means a female dog, dogs around the world stalk lots of people at times. If you can't figure out what to do in your situation, once you get home, go to bed.

Smiley
Wow, one stupidest responses I've heard.  Some kind of joke because I'm not in proper situation for laughs...
legendary
October 13, 2015, 12:49:32 AM

Smiley

What would you suggest for someone being stalked by organized cowardly little bitches?

Since "bitch" means a female dog, dogs around the world stalk lots of people at times. If you can't figure out what to do in your situation, once you get home, go to bed.

Smiley
October 13, 2015, 12:40:00 AM

Smiley

legendary
October 13, 2015, 12:31:32 AM

Smiley
October 12, 2015, 11:54:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
October 12, 2015, 11:36:14 PM
Question:
Which one of these is going to convince a psychopath to stop shooting?

img]http://www.latainc.org/Resources/Pictures/law-md.png[/img

OR

I got this eerie feeling I'm looking at a well aimed shotgun there.

WTF is that thing?  A 4 gauge!?!

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
October 12, 2015, 06:12:27 PM
Question:

OR

I got this eerie feeling I'm looking at a well aimed shotgun there.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
October 12, 2015, 01:50:36 PM
Question:

OR

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 11, 2015, 04:12:14 PM

College Students Plan To Carry Sex Toys Around Campus To Protest Campus Carry

University of Texas at Austin students plan to carry dildos around campus next year in protest of recent legislation that allows concealed carry permit holders to carry their firearms to public colleges’ campuses.

According to a public Facebook event page, the students will wield their sex toys on August 24, 2016 — the first day of classes. The contentious legislation signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in June is set to go into effect for the 2016 school year and allows individuals who possess a concealed carry permit to bring their firearms to campus although university presidents are able to make “reasonable” regulations.

“The State of Texas has decided that it is not at all obnoxious to allow deadly concealed weapons in classrooms, however it does have strict rules about free sexual expression, to protect your innocence,” the event description reads. “You would receive a citation for taking a dildo to class before you would get in trouble for taking a gun to class. Heaven forbid the penis.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/11/college-students-plan-to-carry-sex-toys-around-campus-to-protest-campus-carry/

------------------------------------------------
"if I show you how I use my gun at the shooting range, will you show me how you use your dildo at your shooting range?"

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 11, 2015, 10:29:19 AM

legendary
October 09, 2015, 05:32:16 PM
Lets be honest gun control in the usa never gonna happen Cheesy

That's why government is using chemtrails (aluminum) to kill us off.    Angry
Activity: 774