Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 2. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 11:37:32 AM
If we look at the graph in the past year where there was an increase in graphics at the end of each year. While currently only a few months away in 2018 will pass. in a matter of months to the end of the year we all hope there is an increase in graphics like what happened in the past year.
Eventhough crypto currency is hard to predict nor speculate  but still we all know that it once it reach a high value and that is something sort of motivation.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
Well it's more clear that the red market won't be fully fixed at the end of the year and Bitcoin price will be something about 6,500 USD.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 11:18:55 AM
If we look at the graph in the past year where there was an increase in graphics at the end of each year. While currently only a few months away in 2018 will pass. in a matter of months to the end of the year we all hope there is an increase in graphics like what happened in the past year.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
October 16, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
I think that surely we will see growth in the end of this year, market needs refreshment after this crisis, maybe ICOs will play a great role in it again.

It would be really good if we saw another bull run this year, but somehow I don't think it's going to happen. My prediction is that we won't see a new bull run until next year and in the worst case even in 2020. If there is no new price increase at the end of the year, some small investors will surely sell their crypto coins. I think the big whales are just waiting for that and then it's back up again. But it's all just a guess from me and we'll see what really happens next month.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 16, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
it is very difficult to predict a market that is going red, there are some sources who believe that the end of the year will be green.
like in previous years it is always green in the crypto market, but maybe for this year I myself have not seen an increase, if only an increase in btc in my opinion is only about 10% - 20% of the current price.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 16, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
I think that surely we will see growth in the end of this year, market needs refreshment after this crisis, maybe ICOs will play a great role in it again.
Not sure this is true, as everyone thinks that at the end of the year the price of coins will rebound and grow high, but it can not be certain that they will recover, as everyone expects and holds. To sell for profit, no power can affect such high numbers.
that's right, most likely there will not be an increase like last year, because everyone has already buy coins which yesterday decreased and hoped that the price would rise, and later when they experienced a slight increase, they would certainly be dumped again.
Activity: 518
October 16, 2018, 05:29:54 AM
One thing to look out for when investing in a crypto is whether the team already has an existing product or prototype, that will actually benefit with exploiting the blockchain for its existing product with new technology.
ICOs are tricky to predict nowadays, really hard actually, but if you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like the MeVu project can have great returns in the long run.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 16, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
Not sure this is true, as everyone thinks that at the end of the year the price of coins will rebound and grow high, but it can not be certain that they will recover, as everyone expects and holds. To sell for profit, no power can affect such high numbers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
I do not care about predictions. I would like to see cryptocurrencies to be succesful. I want to pay only with cryptocurrencies, I dont want to change my crypto into fiat to buy something Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
My forecast for 2020 estimates that the BTC will reach $ 75,000 and a total market cap of $ 1.3 trillion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
I have predicted bitcoin for the last year ans it is not showing any of the progress in the whole year and i have predicted that bitcoin be high in the last year may it shows a good profit in this December and those who are watching crypto market they should try to invest their funds.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 02:42:21 AM
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency price conditions will experience a price decline this year.
Since the beginning of 2018, I have seen Cryptocurrency prices continue to decline so that I think that Cryptocurrency prices will always decline until the end of 2018.
The Cryptocurrency market will recover its price but will take a long time because the recovery process of Cryptocurrency prices requires the stability of market prices on each coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
Well we are in the last quarter of the year 2018. Last year was intense and many earned a lot and many also lost a lot. But many are thinking that the months now is very weak and we may well see a resurgence of Cryptos by the next year. As long as the community is active and would continue with their holdings and investments then there should not be any problem.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 15, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 03:03:57 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
In my opinion the crypto market situation is showing the best signs in the past few months. Bitcoin prices are gradually changing and with this situation the crypto market will recover at the end of this year. Bitcoin may hit $ 10,000 this November.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
yes im sure end of this year crypto will be up like as last year 2017. that's a continous pattern since long time ago
you can see that bitcoin is up now, i think up price will continue
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
I think that the market will definitely recover, as the period of recession must end. But I am not sure that the market will reach the figures of last year.

right, it still looks difficult to reach prices like last year, many possibilities only reach $ 10k to $ 12k if the increase occurs, but if the btc will decrease then the lowest value only touches $ 6k
Not only has it risen to $ 12k, but in my opinion, in December 2018, the value of the BTC will rise to over $ 20,000. That is my guess, so I always hold the BTC and believe that the market will soon return to that price, and that is my chance.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
October 15, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
I think that the market will definitely recover, as the period of recession must end. But I am not sure that the market will reach the figures of last year.

right, it still looks difficult to reach prices like last year, many possibilities only reach $ 10k to $ 12k if the increase occurs, but if the btc will decrease then the lowest value only touches $ 6k
Activity: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
I think that soon bitcoin will cost much cheaper, as in the beginning bitcoins cost about $ 1000,now only $ 200-300,the demand is,but the cost is falling, and of course everything can be changed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: