Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 3. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 15, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
As we see, everything is very sad and the price of Bitcoin can be lower than 6k if it continues like this. And if growth will be very insignificant and not long, so do not rely on bulls, there are no reasons for their appearance.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
Well, in cryptos nobody can predict what will happen next. But i think market will go up by end of the year. If i talk about BTC. BTC is constantly going down since Jan 2018 according to market trends price of BTC will rise in the month of december or January. In short year end will be favourable for cryptos holders.

It is really not possible. Meanwhile, I will try to do it. Suppose, the crypto market will rise later, not this year. Maybe, January will become the best month for it.

In my opinion, bitcoin will reach $ 20000 because of the increase in the number of consumers. Buy and sell transactions will continue and the market will bounce back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 15, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
Well, in cryptos nobody can predict what will happen next. But i think market will go up by end of the year. If i talk about BTC. BTC is constantly going down since Jan 2018 according to market trends price of BTC will rise in the month of december or January. In short year end will be favourable for cryptos holders.

It is really not possible. Meanwhile, I will try to do it. Suppose, the crypto market will rise later, not this year. Maybe, January will become the best month for it.
Activity: 294
October 13, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
this end of year would be great for many coins. but not all coins can grow, just the good one
if you invested on a good coin dont worry about price, just focus on developing
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 13, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
For all 4 years, how many there is this cryptocurrency, it has always been. As soon as people begin to get involved and believe in the eternal unrestrained growth, relaxing at the same time, at this moment comes the collapse.
Activity: 250
October 13, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
Yes, cryptocurrency must have a market, at least some,in addition to exchanges of course, if the light will be able to promote in the field of payment for services and etc - it will also go up confidently and at least 100 will reach.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 13, 2018, 07:23:41 AM
Crypto currencies are difficult to predict and have very fast changes sometimes rising and sometimes falling, and I can only predict based on last year's prices that crypto prices will rise again at the end of the year
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
I cannot predict what will happen later, but I can only be sure of my mind that crypto will soon recover and the price will start to rise next year.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I dont believe that at the end of this year the situation from the previous year will repeat. In crypto as pump and the fall is often unpredictable. I am betting on the beginning of 2019, when the final SEC decision will be announced.
So if the SEC rejects the ETF again, where will the BTC go?
Do you think BTC will continue to fall in 2019 if that happens or will recover above $ 9k?
I personally think that the SEC's ability to accept ETFs is very small and that BTC prices will continue to fall in early 2019.
Activity: 546
October 13, 2018, 06:30:55 AM
I dont believe that at the end of this year the situation from the previous year will repeat. In crypto as pump and the fall is often unpredictable. I am betting on the beginning of 2019, when the final SEC decision will be announced.
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
This time crypto market situation is very bad . U think it will be recover. Crypto market will not end. I think bitcoin price is 25000$ end of the year. Best wishes for crypto market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 05, 2018, 06:58:26 PM
Market will recover again and possible price of the bitcoin before end of this year 2018 is maybe more than 20k dollars but it's not sure if mostly investor panic and sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 05, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
No one can predict of Bitcoin price if it will pump or dump because it depends on the supply in the market,but Hopefully before the end of the year Bitcoin's price will rise again we should only trust on its ability that it can recover and get back to its previous price.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
I think it is hard to predict the real value of bitcoin because it is truely unpredictable, but I have a great faith that it will going up this coming December or early January 2019. As we look the market trend now it is slowly recovering but not in high increment. So let's wait what will be the real situation and try to look back each prediction.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
October 05, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
I think the crypto market will recover but it will take sometime for it to be fully back to normal because market has been bearish for a long    period of time, Many predicts that it will recover during october/september or even sooner. I do have high hopes that market will soon recover ending this year or early next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 04:43:46 PM
Many famous people in the world of Finance and not only made their predictions.I do not have a certain figure, how much it will cost for example bitcoin, I am sure that the cost will be more than today.
until the end of this year, the price of Bitcoin will not exceed $ 9,000, as geraniums predicted. But the year 2019 will show good results, primarily due to the actions of large investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 04:41:08 PM
Many famous people in the world of Finance and not only made their predictions.I do not have a certain figure, how much it will cost for example bitcoin, I am sure that the cost will be more than today.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 05, 2018, 02:37:47 AM
I think Bitcoin will fall by the end of the year. The situation will be worse than now, but next year everything can turn over.
It will less likely happen because the price has already dip, at $6,000 I can call it a very low price and the only chance it will drop
is when there is a big bad news. This year we were not able to see a big rise, so it's easy to rise again once there is a positive news especially those
news related to institutional investors getting in crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
I think Bitcoin will fall by the end of the year. The situation will be worse than now, but next year everything can turn over.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

I have big hopes for the end of the year.I am tired of waiting. I want to have my gain just like the millions of holders, and I hope the bull season can come before of december or january.
Pages:
Jump to: