Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 4. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 02, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
Already tired of the forecasts, I want a speedy growth, revitalization of the market. And then already 9 months of decline and correction, it's time to grow
today, already twice trying to predict something and it turns out a real farce. not alone forecasts Until today Not come true, not counting the negative ones .
for some reason I can not understand what is common between a fall and a stabilization of the market. Why do many users call the current situation in the cryptocurrency market stabilization and correction of the cryptocurrency market?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 04:01:29 PM
Already tired of the forecasts, I want a speedy growth, revitalization of the market. And then already 9 months of decline and correction, it's time to grow
today, already twice trying to predict something and it turns out a real farce. not alone forecasts Until today Not come true, not counting the negative ones .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
Activity: 462
October 02, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
We can’t say for sure because nobody can predict the crypto market. Though we all hope for it to grow again at the end of the year. I also think that crypto will experience growth, but it won’t be the same as last year.
I will not predict for that, I just wait, be patient and follow developments, always pray that luck comes to me, because of that I always think positively so that positive things will come to me.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
I think the crypto market will recover slowly and start moving fast in November. Bitcoin will rise again in October. We should focus on the Altcoins and wait for the end of this year.
Activity: 280
October 02, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
We can’t say for sure because nobody can predict the crypto market. Though we all hope for it to grow again at the end of the year. I also think that crypto will experience growth, but it won’t be the same as last year.
Crypto is not predictable for sure, but expectations about growth are always there because now there are many people who hope the market can recover
I agree with you if we talk about cryptocurrency it is certainly difficult to predict,
but although it is difficult to predict I remain optimistic if the market can recover soon
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 02, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
My guess is that by the end of the year this will be a strong rally, as the coins are now relatively low, and many people are buying, which will be a boost to the price of the coins.
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 07:57:17 AM
Crypto is not predictable for sure, but expectations about growth are always there because now there are many people who hope the market can recover
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
Activity: 448
October 02, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
My prediction is the bull market will come this year, at November. At the end of December, BTC price is $18k, ETH is $1k3, XRP $1.02. The bull market will continue at 3 first months of 2019.

Predicting can be made by any people that are engaged into crypto. Cryptocurrency experts' predictions are not also a guarantee to hit the target but whatever it is, i am really hoping that bitcoin will have a very good price hike this year.
indeed predictions make us optimistic,
because we predict prices to make crypto currencies stronger in the community,
and my prediction about bitcoin is $ 20,000 later this year
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 02, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
My prediction is the bull market will come this year, at November. At the end of December, BTC price is $18k, ETH is $1k3, XRP $1.02. The bull market will continue at 3 first months of 2019.

Predicting can be made by any people that are engaged into crypto. Cryptocurrency experts' predictions are not also a guarantee to hit the target but whatever it is, i am really hoping that bitcoin will have a very good price hike this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 02, 2018, 07:08:06 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
No one can give you an exact answer, it is simply unrealistic. We can only guess. Personally, I think that in 2018 we will not see much growth. According to my forecasts, by 2020 growth will begin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
The current superb change for me would be great before the current year's over as well, where maybe individuals presently better comprehended in economic situations, recognizing the end result for costs did not cause freeze, and more brilliant in abusing any programmed circumstance would great effect for one month from now and proceed until the point that the year's end I will foresee Bitcoin will make due at $ 25k, major advancement will occur, as we have arranged previously.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 29, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

I dont have any prediction actually but I waiting and hoping for a bull run before the end of this year. For able for me to recover all the loss I get the time cryptoworld and market falls down.
The prediction is actually very much mentioned that prices can improve and indeed this is very helpful because indeed with so many people not panic in the face of a down market
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
September 29, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

I dont have any prediction actually but I waiting and hoping for a bull run before the end of this year. For able for me to recover all the loss I get the time cryptoworld and market falls down.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 12:30:13 AM
I still think positively about the end of 2018 even though it might not be bull like last year but there is definitely a rise and we can feel it in the trade this month
My predictions are bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and bitcoin cash will go to the month in December,
I'm sure that can happen, 20,000 $ my expectations
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
According to a forecast site Bitcoin will double its current price, it will sit around 12 thousand US dollars more or less with the current predicament based on how the market goes. There is still a chance of bull run before the year ends. When BTC pump most of the altcoins will pump too.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 29, 2018, 12:22:20 AM
I still think positively about the end of 2018 even though it might not be bull like last year but there is definitely a rise and we can feel it in the trade this month
really even though it won't be like last year but I also believe that by the end of this year market conditions will recover and hopefully by the beginning of next year it could be the beginning of an increase in all coin prices, because at the end of this month it has shown a gradual increase.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 28, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: