Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 10. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:59:21 AM
For me there are two problems in generosity the first is a lot of scams and very often you do not get your reward and the second problem is a very frequent change of conditions of generosity. Mostly these problems bother me.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 08:04:55 PM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
What I'm most afraid of is the death and scam projects. There are projects they lack the investment in advertising and then they can not sell the product and have no money to maintain the project.
scam is not discussed anymore . Both of these problems wasted my time, making me very upset.
or bad sales projects and they extend the bounty time and no add anymore pools .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

My problems sometimes are those bounty managers who doesn't really do their jobs well. In the sense that, you already submitted your proof of work and still they don't give you the stakes that you deserve. They also lack responses to your questions about their program.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:58:29 PM
my biggest problem in bounty is that they don’t pay tokens to me, but when I don’t see my balance increases, I just lose interest in all this
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 09, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

My only problem was when I followed the bounty for a long time, but when the bounty was finished and the ICO from the bounty failed so I did not get a payment, then when I followed the bounty but the number of participants was large and the bounty allocation was only a little, but the bounty manager does not limit the number of participants so that payments obtained from the bounty are very small, as we know the stake of the full member rank or above have a stake that is far different from member rank, so full member rank or above only needs to follow when the bounty will be finished (3-4 weeks) to get the same payment as the member rank that follows the bounty from the start, so in my opinion the bounty manager must limit the number of participants in the bounty or close the bounty registration when the bounty will be finished (at least 4 weeks when the bounty will be finished).
Activity: 630
November 09, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Here's what I experienced:

1.  Less rewards than work done
2.  ICO cancelled or paused like forever
3.  Bounty period taking ages
4.   Missed rewards distribution due to deadline and your are not informed or they just informed in one media channel only.

I think that's all in my mind right now hope others will give feedback.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 06:24:15 PM
Recently the biggest problem in bounties is their prolongation and delayed distribution of tokens. There are also small problems regarding the rules of bounties that can always occur but they're usually simple to solve.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
For now I have plan to join bounty and I hope i cannot experienced any problems. But I see a lot of problems happens in bounty campaign other problem is they did not get their stake or reward or the counting is not match.
Activity: 183
November 09, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
Most of all do not like when the campaign is carried out in bad faith, it is unpleasant when the conditions change in the conduct of the bounty of the company in order to complicate the receipt of remuneration.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
November 09, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
Not paying on the right time as promised,extensions of ICOs crowdsale,bounties with shitcoins and scammed projects.Horrible isn't it, but were still here because we all wanted to try our best luck that at the end of the day we could find bounties that is profitable and that pays well.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
November 09, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
As for me the most complicated thing now is the situation with ICOs because projects can't collect cash, so we can't get any bounty at all...
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 09, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
Bounty campaigns are  really tedious, you spent lot of time and energy. When comes to distribution then it turns into postponement  this sometimes deter others from joining bounties since they might fall as a victim
Activity: 644
November 09, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Well, I think the problem I encountered before when I undergo a bounty is to did not pay me back that is why I got lazy and I stop working for bitcoin for a while but then I realized this struggles should not stop me to be successful in the field of cryptocurrency. And now, I can say that after that struggle learned to be careful for choosing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 12:45:31 PM
I started to do bounties just now and not enough knowledge about this but the problem I'm facing is decayed bounty payment and extention of bounty tenure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
November 09, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
my problem in bounty is i can't find which bounty that worth to join or not
i got many bounty with scam at the end
many of them didnt pay me
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
I do not have any problems with bounty companies, but the only problem at the moment is the lack of really good projects in which I would believe with all my heart.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
One of the biggest problem that concerns me in bounty is the very late distribution of tokens some are 2-3 months which is very unfair to all hunters they should pay us after ICO or after the bounty ended for atleast 1 week like the old times 3 weeks is long another is no exchange after we received the tokens what can we do with tokens if no exchanger? My suggestion to all hunters please do not join bounty if the token is not escrowed just for assurance.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

I got lazy with a lot of bounties which have not paid us for a long time. It seems that they really have no intention to give us our pay. I got sick and tired working in vain. They just keep on promising over and over again. They do not run out of excuses. There are few which paid, but usually the token payment has very little or no value at all, making no difference to not being paid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 09, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

The biggest reason is the delay and deliberate extend the payment period. Some project can last up to more six months. That thing make me sometime feel like tired and want to give up
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
It might be kyc, saying in first that bounty Hunter not needed to fill the form of kyc but after so many weeks close to the end. Make an annoucement that team chance in mind and even hunters will do kyc. So for me with nothing to send, I loss my tokens
Pages:
Jump to: