Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 25. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 255
Crypto is the future and you should join future and who will not join will be not avail this opportunity, because i have earned lot of money from crypto. 
That is why who will be first and get to know what crypto exactly is will be the winner cause there is not time to doubt about if it is okay or not if the spaculation will be right you will get some big extra money.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I joined for make money. but now i's loving to crypto. And interesting about technology behinds  this blockchain technology. And really love to learning this technology. That's why I keep my relationship with crypto.

Bruh its unrealistic bro that you join in this forum just to know the innovation and the ease it can bring into our live, Ofcourse you are also here to get some funds and money too. just dont be offended dude im just being sarcastic LMAO peace out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Before i don't like cryptocurrency why becasue i was thinking it's a scam when my friend was trying to introduce me but after some time i now understand how money it's make here in crypto.
Activity: 44
I want to save and increase my medications. This has already managed to invest 30% of its cash accumulation in crypto-assets. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
My reason is a mix of fast cash and deep interest of blockchain related stuff.
I am in fond new technologies and that's why I am here.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Crypto is the future and you should join future and who will not join will be not avail this opportunity, because i have earned lot of money from crypto. 
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I am here because of globalization, my friends influence mo to adapt cryptocurrencies. They told me that I can changed my life by using and buying cryptocurrencies. I am now getting many advantages by using and patronizing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Im new to trading but I really want to learn the basics to learn how to profitably trade. There are a lot of different types of trading so I has much to learn.. Cool
Activity: 169
my reason here why im joining?? is to my dreams!! cause i want to reach them by doing this thing right!!! and get some money for my future needs!! and also ill prefer this to my friends too!!
Activity: 84
The reason I joined the crypto business is because of money.. I want money and when I started with lending coin,I started making some money and so I just went deeper and started investing more into some project
Activity: 42
Try not to be muddled. I joined the crypto because to exploit the venture here. I know this is an innovation that is a long way from a sureness, not in any case gatherings or organizations that oversee, keep up, and ensure my security. In any case, with this dependable capacity of crypto innovation, I study and I trust my speculation will be sheltered as long as I can fare thee well and ensure it appropriately and insider facts. The salary earned from crypto is exceptionally encouraging, even I can have speculation resources for my life needs later on. So I believe it's normal for me to battle for this opportunity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
The reason that I'm here in crypto is the desire to earn enough money to be independent of the state. This is according to my calculations and desires about 1 million US dollars. Indecently? In the future, I will return to this topic and tell you about my success.
Activity: 280
 I believe that blockchain will be the main pillar of future tech. I think this is quite important and useful for the future. Earning profits are my main reason for this.
Activity: 98
I have joined a crypto to earn money. The reason is trivial. While it turns out well, I think it will be better further.
Activity: 46
My main reason here joining crypto is to have some side income while I’m still studying and hopefully someday to invest and gain a lot of profit like the others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
My reason is what i have some free time, which i can spent and it was useful to me and humanity.
There we not only earning moneys and crypto but increase our expirience in IT and make blockchain better
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
To contribute more information and facts that can help my fellow members in my local board. Also, cryptocurrency is a good concept for some various topics like research and thesis. So i wanted to learn everything specially in mining, computing hashrates based on the algorithms can solve by the GPUs.

I can proudly say that i gain many merits because i contributed in our local board so this is my way/reason of staying here in the forum. I also like the people who is intelligent in discussion and analysis because i wanted to become like that.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
like everyone here, I'm here to get a lot of experience and get money without having to invest, if people say here just want to get knowledge or experience then I think that person is hypocritical Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
To get an extra income, that's for sure. I was lucky because of a lot of modern technology, and new things that I do not know. I have gained more knowledge on how to be patient and from different projects.
This market gives us a lot of great lessons such as persistence, calm in all matters and especially you always have a lot of choices when joining this great market as it has helped a lot of people get better life and more people get rich from their knowledge
Activity: 158
There are lot of reasons that I joined in crypto but the main reason is that in crypto I can earn extra money aside from my salary.
Pages:
Jump to: