Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 26. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There would be such a significant number of individuals like me, I join the crypto with the primary motivation behind profiting. Crypto makes my present life simpler and more confident later on. I constantly needed to take in more about crypto to discover more chances to improve myself monetarily and with learning.
Activity: 85
The motivation behind why I participated in crypto is that I will win here, I can contribute here as well. At first, I was interested and intrigued with this crypto and needed to take in more with it. I have numerous companions who as of now wound up rich with this cryptographic forms of money. Yet, now I definitely comprehended what digital forms of money is and now I effectively joined Bounties where I can win. I was extremely spurred with this digital forms of money due to its helpful to utilize.
Activity: 93
Well there's no denying that i joined here to earn money that's the number one reason but still i get to learn something new too from here
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
the reason why i join the crypto market is to learn and earn. learn how to trade in the market, learn how to get airdrop, learn how get bounty, how do mining works. To earn also money, how to earn in airdrop, how to earn in bounty, how to convert coin or token in to money, earn in mining activities. and to be financial freedom some day. this is the reason Smiley
Activity: 210
I joined in cryptocurrency because I believe that it can help me to get additional income by investments, trading and joining bounty campaigns. For me, it is also the best way to learn many things in cryptocurrency and investment where you can apply the things and strategies you have learned from researching and studying.
Activity: 177
because cryptocurrency is perfect for me.
I really like computers. because from childhood I was educated to continue learning computers.

and I am also a school graduate from a computer.
Activity: 322
The initial attraction is always the money, but apart from that to be a part of a changing future right from inception, to educate oneself and learn about a new technology, with such phenomenal upcoming projects, is all a truly exciting experience.

My main reason of joining here in crypto is to earn more money. To get more income and investment. For  my families future to sustain the educational fee of my children and lastly to save more for our better future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
I think all of us join  crypto for one most important reason which is to get money because in crypto there is a lot of money but investing  and also participating in bounty program.  If only you take it so serious.
Activity: 111
The general reason why am I here it is my wish to make something significant in my life. I know that such statements are too stupid but it is really so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
To get an extra income, that's for sure. I was lucky because of a lot of modern technology, and new things that I do not know. I have gained more knowledge on how to be patient and from different projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I have many reasons why I joined in crypto,First for my family for their future especially in education of my children.Second to save more and invest for the future I want to earn more so that in case of emergency I have money to spend.And due to lack of source of income I work harder in crypto to provide in our daily needs.
Activity: 10
the reason I joined crypto is to want to learn a lot and want to make a profit, a very brilliant crypto future that can help us get what we want. joining in crypto is indispensable because in the future crypto becomes big and trusted in this world.
Activity: 5
I was interested to understand what is supported by the crypto currency  Huh
Activity: 13
I knew bitcoin since 2014 and 2017 i invested because i found out lately that the price is rising and i need to invest already and study how to trade coins to earn profit .
Activity: 91
To be honest, im here to earn money. Because just like my friends says, it's a reliable source of income. So i want to try and find out how it works and of course also i want to expand my world, expand my knowledge about in everything especially to the really beneficial things. So, my reasons why im here are, to earn and to learn.
Activity: 196
I was looking for another source of income for my regular paying job is just not enough. A friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency and he showed me how much money he makes. Curious about it I checked it and I got really interested along the way. Now I am making money to suatain myself and I am also having fun learning more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
I got interested in bounty campaigns mostly, but I am slowly getting into trading as well, after all, you kind of become a holder after some time being a bounty hunter, because of the rewards you get.
Activity: 65
My main goal of being here is to buy the future for my self when I will no longer have to be working hard.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Crypto has great opportunities in the future. As an alternative transaction other than FIAT.
Technology is progressing and the world community will increasingly need crypto as an alternative transaction through their devices anytime and anywhere. Crypto has great opportunities in the future. As an alternative transaction other than FIAT.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
The main reason for my stay here is interest in the topic of cryptography. And, of course, it's good to make money. But I still earned very little, because I went to the forum and bounty during the fall of the market. But I hope that everything will change for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: