Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 28. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I'll tell you something how do I get to knew crypto. First is that when I was taking up my leisure time browsing on the internet I was suddenly brought up to a certain thread about beyond the surface web, then I continue reading at that time I have read the crypto itself, and I try to explore and expand my knowledge about it not knowing that I could earn a profit through it, that is why I join here in this community not just to earn but to expand my knowledge about crypto itself.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I like the work in the sphere of crypto currency!
My main goal here is to receive additional income in such an interesting and promising market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I'm into crypto because I want to be updated in new technology and blockchain is a new technology. But the main to stay even I already learned is that it's still evolving and it brings extra income to me.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I began with crypto via making an investment in Bitcoin 3 years ago while i was worried about the overall kingdom of the global financial system and it changed into searching possibly that there would be some disasters among the primary banks. I failed to want to go away all of my savings in FIAT so i bought 12 Bitcoins with $6,000 .
Activity: 153
I wanted to earn money at home so it was the most profitable and suitable solution of this problem for me. I am really glad that I have chosen this one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I came to the world of cryptocurrency to study cryptocurrency and get the opportunity to earn extra money.

I believe almost all of us who are here wants to earn extra money aside from what they earned from their regular jobs. But earning from crypto could be so fulfilling if you also learn something about cryptocurrency and the blockchain because it's one of the breakthrough technologies today.
Activity: 70
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
basically speaking .. I want to LEARN about crypto . How it works . Especially in this technological world right now. Paperless payment and it more practical..
Activity: 149
They are many reason but likely to start with major one; is to make profit because crypto is one of the most viable investment now I.e very lucrative and convinient, to be in vogue because is another of investing after forex but saver than forex, because that is where the world is going very soon I.e as a medium of exchange and many more
I have many reasons also why I join crypto, personally i want to become financially stable and independent. Where i can stand with my own feet without asking from my parents. Make use of my free time in more important things than spending it to some useless things. Earning big profit and save money to build my own business in the near future.  
Activity: 38
They are many reason but likely to start with major one; is to make profit because crypto is one of the most viable investment now I.e very lucrative and convinient, to be in vogue because is another of investing after forex but saver than forex, because that is where the world is going very soon I.e as a medium of exchange and many more
Forex is a bad market to be in if you are just a regular investor. Don't try to invest in something if you don't know what that something is.
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Literally to gain profit Cool!  I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing.
I honestly don't care about crypto before even I heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so I decided to give it a shot.
bitcointalk really has good chances and at the same time it is possible to talk about specific cases when a simple person did not have a year ago certain knowledge, has already managed to earn good money with the help of the company's Bounty from his account on bitcointalk.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
My encounter with cryptocurrency and my involvement is of course to make profit and and value to people's life. First it was the technology behind Bitcoin the blockchain that got my attention. Now I'm even more convinced because the blockchain technology is totally real and can be very useful to our lives in general. We seek to enhance people's performance in every activity and business which blockchain is the answer to it, that has really kept me with Crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Literally to gain profit Cool!  I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing.
I honestly don't care about crypto before even I heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so I decided to give it a shot.
Activity: 162
I join here in cryptocurrencies is because here even on my extra time I can earn money. Just expending my extra time here rather than anythibg that wouldnt be benefited by me. Evwn in a small amount it can help me a lot.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
For me crypto is an additional source of income which allows to earn quite nice money without even leaving my home.
At the same time, I strongly believe in blockchain technology (especially when it comes to storing huge massives of data), so I will continue supporting and promoting it.
Activity: 168
I heard a lot from friends and acquaintances about bounty and cryptocurrency and decided to try the more that now I do not work anywhere else
In addition to good earnings, you also get invaluable knowledge and experience of participation in the development of cryptocurrency. Analyzing each cryptocurrency you receive knowledge about the structure of the coin, complexity, and the decision which is taken by the team. This is very useful work.
Activity: 210
Different people and different reasons for joining, as for me I join crypto to be a successful investor because bitcoin has future
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have lots of relatives and friends who are into this crypto craze. I find it hard to understand at first, but with their help and with my own personal research, I gained interest and decided to try it myself. Their earnings from doing bounty campaigns and trading also motivated me to continue.
Activity: 85
Since it's an incredible method to win. furthermore, we can do telecommute and in addition when we go anyplace. Furthermore, doing likewise Airdrop and Bounty. what's more, Blockchain requests likewise developing step by step. So I expectation and wish it will develop like that proceed in future and our fantasies materialize to take mind family.
Activity: 132
One of the reasons I joined here is that I want to earn money, and I want to invest with new technology. From the very beginning I heard the world of cryptocurrency, I began to be interested and wanted to continue investing here. Many investors prefer to invest here, because they know that the crypto world will benefit them a lot, and can make them richer.
Pages:
Jump to: