Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 27. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I found many friends who are successful from crypto. First, I was really like following the hype from my friends who are involved in crypto. But, I didn't have enough money to invest. therefore, joining bounty is the only thing I could do. here and now, I can earn much money from the crypto.

Now very few people can call themselves successful in crypto, because we are so dependent on payments. Even good projects now fail.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
I study everything that can somehow change my life and the life of the whole society.
Cryptocurrency is just such an element.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I think because you can make a good profit . And for crypto-technologies and smart contracts in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Ever since i joined crypto, i have have seen it as a huge opportunity to help attain some heights and to achieve some set goals in life. This has actually started materializing. The tech is another huge opportunity for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The reason I invest in cryptocurrency is simple. Because I want to get more in the encryption market, I want to make my life better. So I invested in this year's encryption market, but this year's market is very bad, so I lost a lot.

Every has the same reason as you that's why they are invest on cryptocurrency, people are always looking for the easiest way to earn money and cryptocurrency is an alternative way of making money in the internet.
Activity: 164
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I think nearly all of us are here because of the money. Some wanted to invest in good projects while others joined in for the bounty campaigns. I'm one of the latter. I want to invest too but I don't have the capital yet. And some of the technologies the ICO's are promoting here are really interesting.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I found many friends who are successful from crypto. First, I was really like following the hype from my friends who are involved in crypto. But, I didn't have enough money to invest. therefore, joining bounty is the only thing I could do. here and now, I can earn much money from the crypto.
Perhaps it is not worth so loudly declaring about earning a lot of money, But the fact that the crypto currency gives real opportunities to improve my financial condition and make my family financially independent of any banking structures.
Activity: 140
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
of course the same as what you do, it's impossible if I'm here just to read information about bitcoin.
I can find it in various media.  Grin
of course to make money. LOL
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I joined for make money. but now i's loving to crypto. And interesting about technology behinds  this blockchain technology. And really love to learning this technology. That's why I keep my relationship with crypto.
Activity: 364
I was looking for a good way to earn some profit with money , then I found crypto and after leaning about blockchain , I love it too
Activity: 141
the reason I joining here in crypto is to earn money, of course it's not easy to earn money with cryptos you should learn more about in crypto how the crypto systems works and how to earn from it, so that you know how to earn money with crypto
Activity: 608
I was interested to understand what is supported by the crypto currency and why so many people hate this industry  Cheesy
Activity: 133
The reason I invest in cryptocurrency is simple. Because I want to get more in the encryption market, I want to make my life better. So I invested in this year's encryption market, but this year's market is very bad, so I lost a lot.
Activity: 22
The first and strongest reason I joined the Crypto world was to get as much profit as possible through Trading, Investment, and Bounty Campaigns. many successful and wealthy people in this Crypto business. That's what inspired me to go into the Crypto world.
Activity: 574
The reason I am big enough to join the crypto. Because only with crypto in we can get a great profit result by doing a trade coin. And when I enter a crypto and try to keep learning. I know that in the crypto still plenty of opportunities to make money.
Activity: 490
I am interested in crypto because I want to know why many people risk their economics in crypto. I think this is like an investment like the one I used to follow was different. and also a lot of opportunities here if we can see that opportunity then we will be able to process it into money
Activity: 128
Since I joined the cryptocurrency, I can control my own time, arrange my own affairs every day, work and life can be carried out at the same time, and I can get benefits. I think that I can do both. And very happy.
Activity: 116
I originally joined the cryptocurrency market because the cryptocurrency market will bring me huge wealth because I will join the cryptocurrency market, but when I really understand the cryptocurrency, I am attracted by the powerful technology behind encryption. I ended up trusting encryption to stay in encryption.
Activity: 297
The reason I joined Crypto is a great way to make money. Taking on the ICO made the bounty, engaging in crypto brings me higher incomes, I can fill the air and get free coins, I can join the bounty campaign and I Can also invest in good ICOs and double my money.
Pages:
Jump to: