Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 29. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Honestly and practically speaking i jion here to earn money and to help also for my family and i want to buy a lot off stuff like cars and house and lot and to put up also a small business.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
You ask what i think everyone will answer that i participate in the money market to make a profit for my life whether i play. From the currency market i have a lot of opportunities to discover the Altcoins types to get rich hoping to be good.
Activity: 1

Look for opportunity that might help myself and others.
Activity: 111
The reason I participated in the computerized cash is to attempt new things around me. My inspiration needs to advance the living economy, making something new as a resource for thrive. Coins by coins that I get can be advantageous to all. I can share against others by doing great deeds. With a decent economy I can do all the great things, so there's no damage in joining and attempting.
Activity: 151
Because the fluctuations in this industry are very large, I am a risk-loving person, and the investment is also the same. I think this industry is a high-risk and high-reward industry, which is very suitable for me. I believe that I can get huge from this industry. profit.
Crypto is a trend. More and more people want know more about it. More and more investors want to increase their deposits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Crypto is an innovative field of activity, which has a huge potential for application in many spheres of life. Many people understand that the demand for this technology will grow and they will be able to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 I heard a lot from friends and acquaintances about bounty and cryptocurrency and decided to try the more that now I do not work anywhere else

it is a platform to earn money and here we can learn more about crypto currencies
Activity: 109
I came to know crypto through my sister in law and by curiosity i join and give my best to earn from it by reading, studying and observing how will it runs and how can i benefit in it. And since we are now towards digital currency it is good thing i am already in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I wanted to invest in something new, and I chose Crypto. I can invest in projects that I like.And most importantly, I can do it anywhere I like
Activity: 238
The biggest reason why I joined the crypto money world is making money.

I do not understand much about regular stock exchange sites. But kirpto is a place where the money world is the future. It's a big step in the digital age.

In the coming years, digital money will enter your life much more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The reason I joined Crypto was to be able to earn income from Crypto. I see that the creation of technology is very promising in providing opportunities for the community to make it as the main job in order to earn income for the welfare of life. Crypto is very good to be used as an exchange rate in the future, even though until now crypto still has not obtained marketing licenses from many countries.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
There are many reason for joining cryptocurrency, the first among them for me is the decentralized  nature of cryptocurrency. The flexibility of cryptocurrency is another reason! Cryptocurrency gives you freedom to be creative. There are no restriction to your development and what you can achieve!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Maybe in 10 years a bitcoin or ethereum will worth 1 million dollars. Maybe it is worth 50 dollars. All I know is that it is exciting to be here right now.
Activity: 196
My reasons is because Crypto will be a future money and i don't want to be left behind. I also join to earn for a living cause i am a full time wife and mom, it is a convenient job for me at home.
Activity: 41
Sometimes trusting a computer is more assured than trusting someone.
Activity: 2
I think I can make some moeny from them so I am here to fulfil my dream.
Activity: 154
the reason I joined crypto was, it was easy to find coins to sell, easy to invest in coins that I had, easy to manage my income and most importantly I could do this job wherever I liked. and also from this crypto I get a lot of knowledge about various things.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
I started with crypto by investing in Bitcoin 3 years ago when I was concerned about the overall state of the global economy and it was looking likely that there would be some failures amongst the major banks. I didn't want to leave all of my savings in FIAT so I bought 12 Bitcoins with $6,000 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: