Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 31. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
My reason is that I would like to increase my capital. A cryptocurrency gives an excellent opportunity for this
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is a business where you can get rich. I can get extra income for his main job.
Activity: 30
I entered the universe of cryptographic money to just expect my goals, since I as a frail monetary family might be for me exceptionally appropriate to search for a superior salary in this crypto world.
Activity: 210
Different people and different reasons for joining, as for me I join crypto to be a successful investor because bitcoin has future
Activity: 41
I see the bright future of industry, so I want to support it
Activity: 39
I believe that crypto will expand and developing, we need to get in before anyone else, this industry will grow even bigger in the future and many coins maybe will get higher
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
i have joined in this crypto world because of watching netflix. i have watched one episode of the heist and the hacker just said that he can buy stuff under black market through bitcoin that is why i am curious how this bitcoin works!
Activity: 292
The reason was simple - I see future in crypto. It's like technology revolution in previous 50 years, technical development is natural for people and crypto will be in our real life very important in decades. I think that as soon as I join, I will have a big advantage in knowledge what to do.
Activity: 50
I entered the world of cryptocurrency to only expect my ideals, because I as a weak economic family may be for me very suitable to look for a better income in this crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I'm very interested in the  crypto. There is a lot of useful information for our own development. And the more I read the more experienced I will be. I just get addled more and more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
for me for the crypto future, of course now it is brought to the legal field, but soon the growth and full introduction of technology into the world are not sunbathing
Activity: 196
At first I just saw it as an opportunity to make transactions comfortably and easily without a lot of fees, but the more I researched the subject, I realized that it was much more than I thought, I started to read about blockchain, smart contracts, Dapps and  with every read I fell in love more, until I discovered the forum and also new ways to win cryptos with little investment, because before I thought it was a market only for millionaires.
Activity: 129
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
Crypto is a great medium of investing in and raising the value of our earnings. I joined to do pretty much the same. Want my profits to go high with the coins like TAU, EOS and POWR. They are excellent.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The main reason for investing is money earning, but then eventually I started to study this industry and saw huge opportunities.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
My main purpose for joining crypt is to make money and also to invest for myself and my family.
Activity: 122
Well my reason of joining crypto is really easy and simple. I just want to be profitable and want to have a lot of earnings from coins like ADA, EOS and PRG. These are some of the best coins in the market.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
The cryptocurrency market gave the opportunity to ordinary people to try their luck when investing. For me, cryptocurrency is a chance to invest my savings and get more profit than from deposit in the Bank. I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will develop for a long time and therefore investments in bitcoin and altcoins will be very profitable.
Activity: 68
if my reason is that I don't want to be outdated and I also want to be a part of technology advancement, especially blockchain technology where in the future everyone in the world will apply it without exception. After all, the crypto world is very interesting, we can also interact with foreigners outside our country. That is unique and very impressive to me personally.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
interest in its technology, perspective of freedom, crypto is suitable to my convictions.
Activity: 308
I believe that for most people this decision is caused by the desire to be rich, wealthy, along with it, to help the society develop.
Pages:
Jump to: