Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 32. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
the only reason why I join here is because i need money and i want to know everything about cryptocurrency since the first time I heard it, hooks my interest and that's when my adventure begin with crypto world...it's not going to take long before you realize the mistake made by those who had the same sentiment about crypto last december. crypto is more than about money. It's technology can affect not only economics but pretty much everything in the future just a thin outside layer in this market...
Activity: 322
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I am very interested in this direction - promising opportunities for the society and investors themselves. Excellent opportunities for a stable income, changing the whole world for the better.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
The only reason that led me to get involved in this market was the need to find a payment system that could offer me more benefits than those offered by the current market of electronic payment processors such as paypal, skill, neteller, etc. And from the first time I experienced the advantages of cryptocurrencies, and I realized that this was precisely what I was looking for and that is why I have become a committed crypto-enthusiast.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
I must have replied this question before but if not..... I joined the cryptocurrency world because of:
>money
>innovations ... I mean outstandingly extraordinary innovations
Activity: 294
I think that the main reason is that here everyone can earn good profit taking not so many reasons. To my mind, it is better to join crypto world if you know some basics
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 388
I think crypto is a very interesting thing. I can play crypto not only to make money but also to have fun. This is the main reason why I like it. It can be said that this is an interest.
Activity: 324
I have many reasons among which the main one is that crypto is wanted by many people today and I try to be in trend always. As for me, it is necessary to earn money without taking too many efforts and crypto gives such a chance
Activity: 175
The main reason is money and we really wants to earn more money from crypto because there are so much peoples could get a lot of profits by joining crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
After a few years cryptocurrency has become my main income. And very interesting to be involved in something new and promising.
Activity: 248
One of my friends is playing crypto, and he made a lot of money last year, so this is where crypto first attracted me, but now I think crypto not only makes money, but it also represents a currency form in the future.
Activity: 196
the reason why I joined the cryptocurrency is the possibility of additional earnings.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Earn money, what can be another goal? All work in one way or another comes down to money. I just see the potential in the crypto currency, and I think that after some time it can change the world financial system, only it is not known in which direction!
Activity: 434
Cryptocurrencies surpass fiat currencies at some point in the future. One important consideration is that cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated quite as easily as fiat currency, largely due to their decentralized and unregulated status. Beyond that, cryptocurrencies could better support the concept of a universal basic income than fiat currencies would. As a matter of fact, some programs have already experimented with the use of cryptocurrencies as means of distributing a universal basic income.so i see good use.
Activity: 700
The main reason is the achievement of additional income. it does not always work, but I think that the future of the crypto market is very good.
Activity: 73
The main reason of joining in crypto is to be rich and to be a contributor of future. I am confident that i made a good decision to invest in future and it will not make me unhappy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I first read about Bitcoin about 6 year ago. It was Christmas and my wife and I were visiting friends in Oslo. They had a magazine lying around and it had an article int there. Dont ask me why but I "got it" almost immediately.Actually it is not so much a mystery, I had been studying finance for a while to learn how the financial crash had occurred. Like everyone else I was angry at the banks.
Anyways, I got what Bitcoin was about and I got all excited. "We need to buy $500 worth" I said to my wife. She had no idea what I was going on about. I think they were priced $15 or $30 at that time. Well, to cut a long story short, we did not buy them. But I did buy some when they were at $200.I was just saying to a friend tonight that cryptocurrencies are only just at the beginning.gtare thing are about to happen.hold tight.
Activity: 274
cryptocurrencies are a new kind of money, they're not issued by any governments, they're completely decentralized.  And the money part is practically all they do.  No government on Earth can 'overthrow' cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency isn't tied to a nation that can just be invaded.
Activity: 208

My reason why i am joining here in crypto is to gain profit, and to gain more coins to hold for a year. My main reason is to earn money so that i can buy many things, and i can help my family in financial needs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
The reason i joined in Crypto is because i discovered about a coin called THUG, They distribute their coins for free and to me that is a big deal as i dont need to invest real money while i can get THUG for free and make real money out of it, i would suggest you checking them out too😊

First time I was interested in bitcoin mining I am talking about the year 2013 but my bad I not take it too seriously and miss the opportunity but since 2017  crypto market boom I am a regular crypto lover and trader. Wish all of you good for crypto impact is huge. Lambo is a future. Huh  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: