Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 33. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I need to make money to feed my two young children.
Activity: 210
The fact that crypto can help us to put ourselves in the middle state of life. There is more than that reason can crypto would do to our lifetime.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
The business that entered the digital money was on the grounds that I saw companions around me profiting. The first occasion when I contacted was Bitcoin. Around then, in 2017, my companions earned a ton of benefit by purchasing and offering Bitcoin, yet this year I Having joined the market has endured misfortunes, and the market has kept on falling for a while, which makes me exceptionally baffled!
Activity: 1610
First, I joined here just to find out what crypto is, but over time I started to be interested to earn some money here, this really gave me some knowledge as well.  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
my reason for joining here in crypto is because I want to learn about it, and because of that, I get to know that there's a lot of opportunity I have in here to start earning. you just have to become knowledgeable to do that.
Activity: 126
I am passionate about the profit that the code brings, I believe I will be lucky, maybe only in a short time to market growth again and I will become millionaires...
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I think the price of crypto is going to hype higher, and the price of crypto is down 80% in the current market, so it's probably a good opportunity as well.

Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I started working with cryptocurrency because it became very interesting for me to study this area. At first I read a lot about it, then I decided to try to invest, participated in the bounty, began to earn on it. Cryptocurrency opens up new opportunities for everyone and not to take advantage of such opportunities would be very stupid.
Activity: 126
I think that at this time cryptocurrency is one of the great way to earn money and make profits. This is the main reason that I have an interesting with crypto. And when you are going to do an transaction the most efficient way is crypto and transactions fees are also least.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
My reason in joining here in crypto is to earn money even you are in your  home.  Cryptocurrency also has a potential to changes the life of one individual, especially if you have a lot of knowledge on it.

What you are telling true as everyone joined crypto to earn and become rich, that working in home and earning is a unique features of crypto currency's. Apart from that it has got a very good and strong technology
Activity: 108
My reason in joining here in crypto is to earn money even you are in your  home.  Cryptocurrency also has a potential to changes the life of one individual, especially if you have a lot of knowledge on it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I feel like it was a good time to get into the crypto market and since I feel it will be blowing up soon. I feel like last quarter this year will be a solid Bull run to get it started!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I want to develop my potential and ability in the Crypto-currency. After all, many here not only earn. But also learn a lot. How to properly cost your plans for future growth and development. Cognition of all economic subtleties. Which in the future will be necessary
Activity: 179
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I know most individuals here are joining to get some profits and i am one of it. I am here for taking a chance to become rich if possible. I knew that investing in crypto is a good thing cause i see lot of investors are probably reach higher.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
maybe my reason for joining in crypto is the same as the other is to get money and improve my life for the better, if I get money then I can buy everything I need and I don't worry about my finances
Activity: 2
First sight it was for pure profit. After a few month, hundreds of hours of research I realized the power of blockchain and cryptos. Now feel like a crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 142
We all come here to make money and, of course, to learn something new because the crypto world is not very popular and many people do not know about it and distribute this information among people!
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
As we know over the last couple of years, digital currency has been rapidly gaining the public eye. Here are some good reasons why I am joining crypto: Accessible, Anti-Theft, Instant Settlment and I am the owner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think my reason is the same as with everyone. Earn a lot of money while this topic is still alive. Such an opportunity can only be once in a lifetime and it must be used. In addition, new knowledge and skills will never be superfluous. Blockchain is now the most promising area.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
To be part of history, few get that chance. Our generation is lucky and we can become part of the history and earn extra money.
Pages:
Jump to: