Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 34. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
My reason is i want to earn money and crypto is promising market in future
Activity: 91
The reason why I join in crypto is it is one of the ways I can earn money if I invest in good,right project and next is I feel that crypto will success in the future
Activity: 2
I want to make crypto my main source of income. Because of some of my acquaintances, it is very successful in the crypto world. So there's nothing wrong if I try to learn and get involved in ICO, and earn income from crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
My reason is of course money, and I'm sure that money is also the main reason people are here. I can make money without having to go to the office and I also have the flexibility to manage my working hours, very flexible. I was very lucky to be in the cryptocurancy, like finding a treasure map.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I think most of users are here for 2 main reasons technology and money maybe ,so i here for that reason too and i think this 2 reasons work together better than technolagy interest could do lonly.
Activity: 84
One of the main reasons is work and money . I've been looking for a way to make money on the Internet and found crypto
Activity: 224
I joined this community purely on enthusiasm in order to participate in something new and earn some money. I will not write any epics that other speakers write here. Honest and to the point.
Activity: 125
The reason why I added encryption is very simple. I want to be the same as many people in this forum. That is, encryption can bring me huge wealth, because money will join the world of cryptocurrency, which is a very good one. Ways to make money, simple and convenient, do not need to spend too much experience
Activity: 154
most people join the industry because there are many opportunities to make money in this industry, and only if you are lucky enough, I believe you will get a big harvest, I joined the crypto because I want to get more and can burden my finances and also get knowledge and experience of new life, a little also change the perspective of my life.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
I noticed that almost everyone here is saying that they are joining cryptocurrency because they want to earn. Some are even saying that they need crypto to earn a living, something that is not solely for their own personal needs but to the their family's as well. I am also one of you guys, taking the most of crypto in order to make some wealth. But may I remind everyone that crypto will not earn success and reach their ultimate objective if we are only treating it as some kind of a milking cow. We should also try to learn to understand and hopefully appreciate the technology and use it accordingly.
Activity: 102
In crypto money world my goal is to make money. There are many ways to earn money in this market

The important thing is to make the right moves at the right time. It is necessary to be careful in the crypto money market.

I try to make money by buying and selling, investing in quality ICOs, joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I'm not saying much, I said the reason I joined here was a result of Money. I've seen many individuals here who get rich in view of Cryptocurrency. that is my motivation behind why participate in Cryptocurrency, and I have huge desire and I am certain I can Succeed in view of this Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
At first, I became interested in cryptocurrency because of the technology. I like different technologies and I like that some altcoins solve real problems. Then I realized that with the help of cryptocurrency you can also make money. Now I understand that the future of humanity simply can not be without cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
The reason I joined the world of cryptocurrency is to earn a living and also want to advance the world of cryptocurenry. Also, I am keen on this industry, fascinating to increase new information during the time spent getting to know new undertakings, designers and correspondence with intriguing individuals, enough in this discussion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
The main reason why I joined this kind of industry is to earn for a living and also to have some knowledge about this kind of industry and I think that is the main reason compared to the other one, you will not earn anything if you do not have the knowledge about it. That is I think what everyone of us should strive for, not only the money, but also the knowledge here in the forum! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I only use Crypto to trade and invest. very good for profit through investment in crypto. many benefit from the crypto business.
Activity: 84
I began to be interested in cryptocurrency because a lot of people were able to get rich with the help of this market. However, not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance, the cryptocurrency market is still very young, volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 182
Nearly everyone enters crypto for speculation and gains ... some stick around for the technology and economical impacts!
Activity: 322
The main reason i join with crypto is to gain extra income. Further there aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network. But when we do the transactions through a bank we have to provide the proof documents and bank fees also very high comparing to cryptocurrency transactions.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
I trade, before getting to know my crypto plays in the stock market and property. but after knowing my crypto divert some of my assets in crypto and it gives an advantage. even faster than on the playing property.
Pages:
Jump to: