Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 48. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Firstly, this is only the beginning of  development of this sphere, which has many prospects. We have a unique opportunity to purchase various coins, which are now very cheap. and many ways to do it, you also can gain them for free.
Activity: 65
my reason is simple . I came here to make some money . I have no other job
Activity: 70
I joined in crypto world because of its great alternative to earn. Basically we all need money and we always look for alternatives in earning. Joining here is also my way of adopting our new innovation in our technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
I came to the world of crypto half a year ago and he was very interested in me. Here I saw great opportunities and great potential for growth. Also I think that in the future bitcoin will replace the fiat money.
Activity: 132
There are two reasons for the encryption I have added. The first one is because of the powerful technology behind encryption. I think this technology can change our world in the future and drive the development of the whole world. Secondly, I can get huge money by adding encryption. These money can make my life better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I consider this an additional income. Crypto gave the chance to be a little financially independent. I like it.
Activity: 17
Actually I have some reasons like, to earn more profits, to improve my knowledge and as I am sure crypto will be spread wide in a future I want involving in it in the early beginning.
Activity: 220
I think this is the future of money and one of the best quick and easy ways to make money through tokens, coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. I want to learn more about technology and for me this is an opportunity to make money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The price of Bitcoin has increased because people have bought them. As hype has increased, and more people become aware of its potential to make them money, price goes up further. This has caused many commentators to predict that we are in a bubble and prices will crash back down to more realistic levels at some point.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Personally, I did not come here for speculation. I believe in technology itself. Yes, you can make money here, but it's more important to introduce technologies to the masses.

Yes, this is the place were new technologies can be introduce world wide in a new forms of platform of digital aspect and a ways of payment system which different from the real process of transaction method. And likewise its a best of making earnings through project making a profitable earnings by means of working through promoting the product.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
We all come here to make money and of course study cryptoculture because it is now very widely used in our world!
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
Personally, I did not come here for speculation. I believe in technology itself. Yes, you can make money here, but it's more important to introduce technologies to the masses.
Activity: 5
easy way to earn money, but not easy to understand... so the best way is to study carefully to avoid scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
about 3-4 years ago, I lost my job for 6 months. It was horrible times. So was need a backup plan for this situations.
Everythings for people in the world. Now I have that extra, my head is relax. Need some money for roof? turn into cash as much as you want. Want to upgrade your car, do it. Thats my life.
Activity: 210
the main reason I follow the crypto is to want additional income beyond the earnings of my permanent job ,,
Activity: 56
The best reason why im here is to earn money or to have extra income amd gain more profits. My friend also incaurage me to crypto world when i saw him having a good profits then i am also interested on it and i have so many free time on may work so i decided to go here.
Activity: 98
Well my reason for joining crypto is that I feel that the world is fast becoming a technological hub and crypto is the future so I joined so that I don't regret latter for not joining, and I really have improved my knowledge since then and am loving it
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

The reason I am joining in cryptocurrency because I wanted to learn something new. I do also want to earn some altcoins in this forum by joining bounty signature campaigns and airdrops. I also joined cryptocurrency because I think it is the next big thing in the future.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think that you can make money on cryptocurrency. I believe that it is better to earn on cryptocurrency than to go to regular work.
Activity: 33
The motivation behind why I'm here is to shield cash from various swelling and at exactly that point increase it. At that point I ended up intrigued by what digital money is and I started to examine this issue further.
Pages:
Jump to: