Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 47. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
I want to be independent from other people, from system and government, that`s why i joined it
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
My reason for being here is making money, helping me financially, and on my daily expenses .
Activity: 89
my reason joining crypto is on the grounds that it gave me another comprehension for back and keeping money frameworks and in light of the fact that I have faith in the blockchain innovation and obviously additionally to exchange and increment my capital. also, you can do all with exchanging and holding digital forms of money.
Activity: 63
I just came to make money. Crypto is a very big help for me towards financial aspect that one of my reason joining this crypto world. Then another reason is to get more knowledge from many different perspectives regarding cryptocurrency topics.

Bad. Very bad Undecided
If you came here to make money that means that you will exchange your crypto for dollars.
I'm here for crypto because I want it to replace the whole economic system. And banks. While you need just outdated fiat money instead. Think twice
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The reason was clearly to earn some income like a coins with a simple and inteligent things like a bounty campaign. Well is not that easy to get what we want in the crypto world before we pass all the challengs, but when you know what you need to do it will be definitely exciting.
Activity: 31
I just came to make money. Crypto is a very big help for me towards financial aspect that one of my reason joining this crypto world. Then another reason is to get more knowledge from many different perspectives regarding cryptocurrency topics.
Activity: 89
Actually i have some reasons like,to earn more profits,to improve my knowledge,to work with a lot of people from the different countries all over the world,and i have a plan to raise my own business if i have earned profits that will fix for my target capital,for the good and brighter future of my family.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Crypto is an innovative field of activity, which has a huge potential for application in many spheres of life. Many people understand that the demand for this technology will grow and they will be able to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 98
I was looking for a way to make money and I found it, here in crypto.
Activity: 154
in the first place is interest, in the second place is the opportunity to earn money .
Activity: 70
Mainly because we want to earn money, it is obvious by the name crypto currency, it means money involved in it, making money using the crypto way. I had read an article before about bitcoin and blockchain and it all started in there
Activity: 116
Ada dua alasan menurut saya
1 Tidak seperti banyak proyek ICO saat ini, SKYFchain adalah salah satu dari beberapa proyek yang aktif beberapa tahun yang lalu, mereka dapat menghasilkan pesawat tak berawak, menggunakannya untuk membawa beban yang berguna dari 400kg / 880lb dan dapat terbang hingga 350km / 220miles. Waktu penerbangan yang lama, kapasitas angkut yang tinggi, dan kemudahan produksi SKYF terpisah dari setiap pesawat komersial lainnya di pasar.
2 Beberapa hari yang lalu, saya memeriksa skor untuk proyek ini di beberapa situs review proyek yang terkenal seperti icobench, trackico dan mereka mendapat skor yang luar biasa
Activity: 196
Crypto gives you the opportunity to earn , for this reason I joined the crypto community
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think that like all the reason is one - money. The crypto now has a great opportunity to earn big money and increase its capital many times over
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
I was so curious about crypto before that's why I join here because. I can earn extra income by participating with signature campaigns and at the same time gaining knowledge.

I can see good potential for crypto in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Maybe i joined here because i see cryptocurrency is a potential technology in our world.
So i dont want to be left when everyone move forward. With cryprocurrency, i can use it for investing on many good projects.
Activity: 420
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Everyone has the same reason why they are investing on cryptocurrency or focusing on trading , simply because it was more profitable or it gives you more income rather than working on the corporate world or placing your money on banks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
My reason is because I see crypto enthusiasts grow fast. the best investment I see in crypto because of the increasing price in every year.
Activity: 364
Unfulfilled living costs motivate me to join this forum, crypto. Want to earn more and make a lot of money everyone on this forum has the same reason as me, that is making money so that everyone will try to get better by joining here, and I am very grateful for the existence of crypto giving new job for us.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Everyone wants to grab and hope to get a lambo one day and give your family the ease of life you can get by joining the cryptocurrency HYPE.I joined crypto because of the profits it can give me and the knowledge i can get from reading articles and source code of some altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: