Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 66. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I joined in crypto because I saw my successful friend who first joined crypto and my friend invited me to join crypto.dan I also want to follow in the footsteps of my friend who succeed in crypto world.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For me, cryptography is an additional way of earning.Most on this forum came to earn.There is also a lot of training information, but it is difficult to find.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
At first I want to know more about Bitcoin and after exploring bitcoin I learn the existence of other coins which is altcoins that allow to invest more and more cheaper. Thus it attract me to know more and start to learn invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I suppose it's the main reason to get all the benefits from the cryptoproject and cryptocurrencies, and as I'm sure crypto will be spread wide in a future         
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
My reason to joining here In Crypto because I want it to get extra income for my life. Because in cryptocurrency there are many chances to get some extra income with doing some activities.
Activity: 81
Many of us wants to earn money why we joined crypto. I see Cryptocurrency has a bigger picture in our world in the future so early adopters like us will be benefited.
Activity: 26
Crypto is easy way to earn money plus we can learn new technology through new crypto projects and yes blockchain is future so we must accept crypto as our future.
Activity: 98

This is an easy way to earn. Earlier I did not believe in crypto currencies until I saw with my own eyes how my friend earns here.
Activity: 70
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
First Bitcoin, then famous altcoin, and yes, I want to find new coins that will become giants in the future.
Activity: 98
Reason is very simple " Earn as much you can" . See in order to earn over here we don't need to compromise our job whatever we are doing and most importantly we don't need to invest so much time into this it's manageable with our regular work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If you follow the political news you probably noticed how much some States are excited about the emergence of the global cryptocurrency market. They all scream from the stands, that it is a wrapper, a pyramid, a bubble and you all will be deceived! You know what's funny? When the country had a real pyramid, one from the stands did not cry and did not warn people.
Why? Because the States are afraid that they can not control, but greedily trying to cash in on this in a place of synergy with this phenomenon, it resists it, but in the end will understand that the rules are dictated by society.
Let's understand why the Cup of people's choice will flow to the side of crypto currencies every year.
What gives value to money? (rubles, dollars, euros, etc)
I will quote the statement of one of the founders of MGT Capital Investments John McAfee
 "You call bitcoin a fraud. But I'm a bitcoin miner. We create bitcoins. The extraction of each of them costs a thousand dollars. And what does it cost to create one dollar? So what's the deception? One currency costs as paper, and the other to me and other miners costs more than a thousand dollars. This is called"proof of work."
Activity: 154
Crypto is the easiest place in earning big in no time. In addition to this work on crypto also does not take a great power and a lot of time. just look at areas such as work on the bounties, airdrops, etc. I think this is an easy job. one can also learn how to trade cryptos and earn massively in this industry
Activity: 91
I wanted to get more money. I thought you could make money off the bounty. But while the work brings in more money, and bounty more for fun.
Activity: 107
My main reason in investing in crypto currencies is to prepare myself for the future. This technological breakthrough of our financial system is developing fast and we need to adapt with it so that we would be able to prepare and prosper in the near future. And also, for the profits one can realize in this industry. These are the reasons for joining here
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
My reason is easy mioney, which am can take thanks to the bounty, and investment this money to ICO!
Activity: 196
Because of its very good way to earn than my job. I able to gain alot more profit than my job offers to me. And it doesn't need very long time to spend. As an investor, i Invest in some good project and forget it for a long term. and As a bounty hunter, i joined a lot of bounties that gives me the ability to earn cryptos as well
Activity: 50
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I want to involve in the cryptoworld in the early beginning, but it's already not so early now, I think it gives me advantages in a future to make my life better         
Activity: 102
I believe that crypto will expand and developing, we need to get in before anyone else, this industry will grow even bigger in the future and many coins maybe will get higher.
Activity: 139
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
Knowing cryptocurrency for me has been very helpful in my routine.. I can pay bills and other monthly payments using my phone.. Cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange.. Then later I've been earning in crypto world.. Its a very rare opportunity..
In my workplace, when they heard bitcoin, it's already a scam.. They don't want to understand deeper meaning and uses of cryptocurrency..
Pages:
Jump to: