Pages:
Author

Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs? - page 13. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
There are a lot of difficulties in mass adoption. first of all the technology penetration has to be there and awareness about the blockchain, how it works?, what are the merits and demerits. without that it is impossible to reach to the masses.
Activity: 266
oh i think it will not happen soon. But it is possible. Cryptomarket needs time to develop and become stronger
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
It will still be long before that as there are still many establishments that are not convinced with cryptocurrency and do not want it as it is very volatile. The only way it can be used by such vendors or establishment is if either its volatility has been minimized to the point where it is stable in a specific price or it will have a backing from a government.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
when the things that are being released started becoming cryptocurrencies instead of being useless things created and only used to be pumped and dumped so that people can make profit from the manipulation process and out of gullible newbies pockets.
Activity: 196
crypto money market needs to develop and grow a bit more. it must first be successful in instant transactions. then the prices should not fluctuate so quickly. every area can be used if assured by governments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
IMHO the best chance to become successful on this way have Litecoin foundation) They bought part of the bank and trying to make a gate to real world. But already there some working products like epayments, PAy, Monaco. As I understood they all have some problems with regulation. IMHO we should for regulation from G20 to get real secure gates to fiat.
Activity: 29
i think its not far away. even Australian airports accept crypto, microsoft accept crypto and thousands of other companies. so i think that day will come soon . crypto is spreading fast around the world
Airports, microsoft these entities are accepting but this is not even .001%. what about the mass adoption? when can we expect that?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
The more often you ask in stores whether they accept payment in cryptocurrency,the faster the cryptocurrency will enter the daily life and it will be possible to pay for it for basic needs)))
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
i think its not far away. even Australian airports accept crypto, microsoft accept crypto and thousands of other companies. so i think that day will come soon . crypto is spreading fast around the world
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think it's still not very realistic at the moment, because the throughput of individual tokens is still unresolved.
If you want to use it on a large scale, the throughput needs to improve dramatically. Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
I think when the problem of confirmation waiting first, the payment will be come instant, at that time, we can think of using it for daily using.
Activity: 29
 A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
Pages:
Jump to: