Pages:
Author

Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs? - page 12. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

X-Infinity is an ICO that has a debit card of its own issued by MasterCard. It is a crypto wallet that can hold any cryptos due to its cross chain features. That being said, you can roll up to any store that accepts MasterCard and carry out a transaction. X-Infinity's processor would take 1 second to turn your crypto into fiat money to carry out your transaction over the counter. Check it out www.xinfinity.io
So you are promoting it :p
Activity: 29
There is a big gap between a white paper of many of Coins or tokens and their projects!
Everything in White Paper seems fancy but when it comes to practical , it's like an elementary thing , I think that's the main reason of not seeing cryptos in normal life yet!

HAHA! perfectly explained the major scams happening now. which is the major reason of trust issues.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
There is a big gap between a white paper of many of Coins or tokens and their projects!
Everything in White Paper seems fancy but when it comes to practical , it's like an elementary thing , I think that's the main reason of not seeing cryptos in normal life yet!

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
depending on the coin you buy has the potential to compete in crypto or not. if you invest carelessly without analyzing first you will not get anything, let alone meet your basic needs. trading is not easy to imagine. need to trade techniques properly and correctly, experience needs to be obtained to get the expected income.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
We don't need those new cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is existing and it can be used to purchase with almost anything that you want. These cryptocurrencies and ICOs are making the market crowded and some are only there to scam investors.

Have you tried to purchase something with bitcoin before? because I do.
Activity: 108

X-Infinity is an ICO that has a debit card of its own issued by MasterCard. It is a crypto wallet that can hold any cryptos due to its cross chain features. That being said, you can roll up to any store that accepts MasterCard and carry out a transaction. X-Infinity's processor would take 1 second to turn your crypto into fiat money to carry out your transaction over the counter. Check it out www.xinfinity.io
Activity: 168
Using it to buy physical goods will quite be difficult since its a digital currency, crypto will remain to be used for payment through internet only.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
That what i am willing to see now so i can eat my breakfast with a cup of coffee and pay with bitcoin , but these wishes will not be any time soon until banks disappear to enter new era of decentralization . Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
I think when the problem of confirmation waiting first, the payment will be come instant, at that time, we can think of using it for daily using.
Maybe it applies to bitcoin and other crypto currencies with confirmations but there are lot of crypto currencies with instant confirmations as well,so this may not be the big problem for the crypto currencies to be used in daily life.I think the volatility is the main reason that people won't accept it as a payment and people consider crypto currencies as the investment rather than currency so we need to adapt to the new currency system to be used in daily life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
Real case uses are happening already
Bitcoin for train metro, bobs tokens to pay for repairs and several tokens have prosperous prospects too
Like docademic used for medical ways, etc we just have to way for wide range of uses
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
In some country that regulated Bitcoin and cryptocurrency,  there are already many shop and merchants accepted crypto, even in some country that still netral in crypto already use crypto for daily transaction. Some project like Pundi x already has live product that make easy to buy crypto and use it for daily transaction, and many merchant and shop already use it.
Activity: 559
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
When the states accept the use of cryptocurrency. At that time we will see the cryptocurrency used to buy things in life. But it will take a long time to see that
But do you think states will legalize it? seeing the current scenario (korea,china,india) are putting a ban on these.
They are not legal now. Most have a ban. But we need to wait in the future. However, if the SEC agrees on ETF, it will come sooner. I think so
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think we will see this in the near future, because every month the crypto currency is becoming more popular and popular. Many people start to be interested in it. Therefore, there are such people and will do so that crypto can be used in everyday life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Crypto currency will be used in everyday life when they become more in demand. For this, electronic money needs to become stable and more predictable. People should stop being afraid to use crypto-currencies.
Activity: 29
When the states accept the use of cryptocurrency. At that time we will see the cryptocurrency used to buy things in life. But it will take a long time to see that
But do you think states will legalize it? seeing the current scenario (korea,china,india) are putting a ban on these.
Activity: 559
Activity: 26

This requires that at least one country legalizes crypto-currencies. In order for the central bank to cure that crypto currencies are safe for investment and use. After that, we really can see the breakthrough and the market capitalization will skyrocket. I think that this will not happen before 2020, because people are not yet ready for this.
But which one will be the first to be that country?
Activity: 84

This requires that at least one country legalizes crypto-currencies. In order for the central bank to cure that crypto currencies are safe for investment and use. After that, we really can see the breakthrough and the market capitalization will skyrocket. I think that this will not happen before 2020, because people are not yet ready for this.
Activity: 26
It can only be achieved when market frauds will come to a halt and trust will develop among people. It is definitely going to take more time than we think.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
There is some project that has some goods on its platform but they are very few, expecially because it's only too early for that. Crytpo world has to become bigger for that purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: