Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 2. (Read 13258 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
From February everyone hopes for the growth of the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. However, quotes are becoming lower and lower. Recently, there are more and more positive news launch that can serve as a basis for the growth of the crypto market. These are the launch of Bakkt, ZCash hardfork, the launch of Wrapping Bitcoin, planned  on Q1 2019  launch of Hyperledger Fabric from Visa. I think these news will contribute to the stability of the crypto market and the rapid growth of all tokens.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
It is going to happen one day. But I am not sure, if we see the green market before the end of this year. Everybody is so optimistic and there are also a lot of great news, but the price is still going down and down.
Activity: 784
Right now the market is stable and hoping that it is building momentum towards the end of the year. December is a good period for green market where almost all investor are feeling positive about the cryptocurrency. Then, most likely early next year might be the expected bull run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
At the moment the market is really very bad . I hope that from next month we will see growth

either the market will pump in on last 2 month of 2018 or market will start anew on 2019.
Activity: 378
In conditions like this what we can do is just be patient and wait, the market has been slumping for months, remain confident for the market to rise again even though it takes a long time, of course the process is needed for the market to rise again
Activity: 210
At the moment the market is really very bad . I hope that from next month we will see growth
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
It might take a while, maybe a couple of years if we are judging by the past bear markets that we have had so far. We might be able to see some kind of recovery this end of year but that will only be if there is an increase in the volume of bitcoin being bought and transacted. Bottom line is, if bitcoin does not start going up, all of the market will remain in the red.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
For some reason everyone thinks that by the end of the year everything will change, but this is not so. For the emergence and most importantly of intensive growth, you need more time, and most importantly more support and action. And so this is just an imitation.
Activity: 714
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I think they cannot make it through this year or before the year ends just what almost all the people are thinking especially in bitcoins they are saying that they will beat the latest record before that year ends and be on the moon again but it seems like they are having a problem so I am not specting for the bitcoins to rise up and so as the altcoins they will be a stable right now wuth a little bit of rise.
Everything regarding the price is unpredictable, except you are whales that can control the price but also it depends on the situation that can help the price grows or drops. many circumstances that can lead to price movement, And now for me is waiting for the green boom time.
I don't think only for the Betterment of the market alone, I much look forward to future market success in achieving the goal of generating more profits that makes my spirit to continue to improve support for progress the coin and the market going forward. so with this much support is able to help to return the market to green.
Activity: 396
The cryptocurrency will rise again when many traders become viewers and abandoners. Obviously many people are waiting for this signal now, and the next takeoff may exceed the peak of 2017.
Activity: 126
I think that next year the market situation will change and market will be green.
Activity: 97
I think the market will recover when the ETF is fully approved. because without crypto market ETF there will be no power to be able to return to normal. and many negative rumors added to the situation. so it's hard for the market to bull in the near future.
It should be easy for the market to have increased pricing because there is not many coins that will compete with the top top coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I think the market will recover when the ETF is fully approved. because without crypto market ETF there will be no power to be able to return to normal. and many negative rumors added to the situation. so it's hard for the market to bull in the near future.
Activity: 633
I hope so this year will happen, but we cannot predict it.I think we should wait it for the right time it will be happen. Just holds our coins that we think it will grow and can give a good profit
all of cryptocurrency community hope all price recovered at this end of year.so they could sell their asset and change to bitcoin or fiat.today much investor frustation with their asset value.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Hi everyone ,

Based on the current speculation by some cryptocurrency organization,  I think the market will bounce in year 2019 . So just wait and relax everything is fine. 
Activity: 392
Nobody knows where the bottom is, we can only suppose that we should be near to the bottom. The market will recover when there will be more investors than those who are selling their coins. Higher confidence in crypto is also needed for that to happen.
Activity: 232
Some of tokens will become green by spring, but most of altcoins will not make it through the crisis. It ma be a little sad, but completely true, so pick tokens to hold attentively.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think we should wait. Wait another year or so because I don't see events that could lead to growth now in the near future.
Activity: 335
Now I am desperate for 2018. I don't think there will be a good improvement in the market this year. Maybe the market will continue to turn green by 2020.
Activity: 151
There is a reason for the decline in the market, because the ICO market has not ushered in more investors. Similarly, the rise also needs reasons. Unfortunately, I did not find such a reason!
Pages:
Jump to: