Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 3. (Read 13259 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I hope so this year will happen, but we cannot predict it.I think we should wait it for the right time it will be happen. Just holds our coins that we think it will grow and can give a good profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
We can only hope that this would happen, but when you look on the facts and on the all the factors, you could not believe for market to recover. At least, in the nearest future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
the market already recovered. people stopped selling. now it is normal trading going. some coins are pumping, some are dumping - normal situation.
Activity: 210
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Market will never be the same. It goes crazy. We can even be the witnesses of the situations, when XRP, which is almost fully centralized shows growth.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
It seems to me that full recovery of the market requires a lot of time. He can't through half of year after a collapse again be green. I think to him not less than a year will be required.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I think the market of cryptocurrency will be green in 3 months. We will see growth of cryptocurrency in January. It is my forecast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It seems to me more and more that the market will start growing already in 2019. I think that until the new year, nothing substantial will happen. Of course I will be very happy if this happens earlier, but it will be unlikely in my opinion

it is better to expect any changes in 2019, because until the end of this year there are no prerequisites for the rise in prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
It seems to me more and more that the market will start growing already in 2019. I think that until the new year, nothing substantial will happen. Of course I will be very happy if this happens earlier, but it will be unlikely in my opinion
Activity: 308
I believe that at the end of next year the market will start to recover and will be green
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Market has always been on green just that the green days are numbered and most time use to be red cause if the bear market but the bull market will also give both green and red but it's green will be much more than red ,so green has ever be here just to know when to buy and sell makes people confuse.
Activity: 616
Well base on what I experienced in the past couple of years, I think and believe that the market is on its way to recovery and getting on its green track especially now that we are on the last and final quarter of this year which is we all know the green period in the crypto world.
Activity: 644
The market will certainly go up, but this process takes a long time. In the year 2018 that many of the coins getting down the price. And this condition gives a negative impact, so many investors are hesitant to invest. But we believe that prices will recover and all the coins in green.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
If you remember there were a lot of forecasts that confirmed that the market will move up at the end of this month, but we still do not see anything that could really begin to change the state of the market, maybe something is being done, but the market has not reacts.
Activity: 268
There is no way fo market to become green. Every wave of little growth is followed by huge fall. BTC had been growing for several weeks, and now it felt so hard!
Activity: 616
This is a very good question, which unfortunately, even the most famous world analysts cannot give an accurate answer. Oddly enough, the news background is very good, but still there is no growth that we have been waiting for. It is possible that before the new year will begin growth, if not in 2019 for sure. According to the statistics of previous years, cryptocurrencies only increased in price, I would not like this year to be an exception
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
I think soon, the market will back to normal,, now some altcoins have rise minimal but i believe before the end of this year market will green,,like last year many altcoins increase the price,, so i hope will happen again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
in some time this market already looks pretty stable and of course, this is a good omen. but to be sure when it will happen then the market recovery will certainly be hard to ensure it. speculation that there is just as much as the end of the year would not necessarily be the right things will happen. but at least a better fit in this period while the price is still a pretty good chance.
Activity: 364
The market  can turn into green if new investors arrive , preferably institutional ones. They could cause
higher demand and trading volume and the market could turn into bullish. I predict it will happen in December or/and
in the first quarter of 2019.
I also think that the market will enter the green zone only next year.
The market needs positive news that will be able to raise the market and attract new buyers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Hi everyone ,

IMO, probably 2019 or 2020. No clear direction where the market is heading as volume is flat.
It might even pickup before the year ends, no one can really say.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
Everyone is waiting for December, it is the only chance to begin to grow this year. Everything points to the fact that the growth will begin in December, maybe late November. I don't think that will be a big growth, as the speculators will all sell and the price not much raised.
Pages:
Jump to: